MANIPULATED Book A (Sequel to...

Af CorruptedN1ghtmare

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED", PLEASE DO SO. AS THIS WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO YOU WHATSOE... Mere

RULES
1. Changed
2. Questions
3. Some Answers
CLARIFICATION
4. Situation
5. Blood Stains
7. The Last Straw
8. A Whole New World
9. Over The River And Through The Woods
10. A Comfortable 105°F Shower
11. An Apple A Day
12. Come Along
13. Lucky Girl
14. Just An Average Bro
15. Knock Knock
16. Ask And You Shall Recieve
17. Turn Up The Heat
18. Fires Within Our Hearts
19. Your Majesty
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
PSA

6. Yet Feels So Right

5.6K 254 348
Af CorruptedN1ghtmare

"Do something?" Anti doesn't meet your eyes. He talks like he is a parent who just yelled at their kid. As if you got in trouble or something.

"Yeah! We need to get our mind off of... All of... This." You gesture with your good hand in between you and him. "You and Dark, me and... Whatever just happened. We have a lot of stress on us right now and I only think its right that we forget about it for a moment. Just to gain our sanity back. Just... Do something! Together!"

Anti finishes wrapping your hand in a bandage and looks up at you. "Like what."

Your face turns to puzzlement. You don't know.

"I don't know. Like, jump in between buildings!" You jump up from the bed into the center of the room. "Climb tall trees! Adventure through alleyways and catch small animals! Something! I just have this... this... itch to do something. With you!" You feel your adrenaline pumping and excitement building up.

Anti gives you a look of uncertainty. "You're serious."

You respond by giving him a hopeful nod. You look like a child who is about to be given a surprise birthday present.

Anti's mouth twitches the slightest at the corner. He likes your enthusiasm. "Okay. Let's go walk around. See what we can find."

You do some sort of fist pump in the air in celebration.

As the two if you walk out of the room, you suddenly turn back and grab something from the bathroom. Your knife.

Anti is waiting by the door putting on a scarf around his neck. When he sees the knife he gives you another uncertain look.

"It's fine! I'll keep it hidden! Promise!"

He accepts it and the two of you go off into the streets.

You end up finding some cool dark alleys behind some abandoned buildings. The perfect spot for hunting small prey.

No one is around, so luckily so one can see you two running around chasing rats and doing all you can to get one in your grasp. Anti started to throw his own knife at one, but missed completely when it scattered under a dumpster. You, however, just want to hold one in your hands. You don't care about the diseases it would bring you, you just want to touch it. But the rats are too quick for you.

But not quick enough for the large birds. One suddenly swoops out of nowhere and snatches one of the rats from behind a trash bag. You hear muffled squeaks and a rustle of feathers, then the bird peeks its head out from behind the bag, covered in blood and a piece of organ hanging from its beak.

Anti giggles.

"That was mine!" you scream at the bird. Then hurtle the knife towards it. The knife lands dead in the bird's neck, decapitating it.

Anti covers his mouth to hold in a laugh.

That felt good, you think as you watch the head roll to the ground. What is it with you and decapitated birds!?

That felt really good.

You go retrieve your knife, and Anti says, "I have an idea."

He takes his knife and throws it into a wooden door. It lands with a thud. When he goes to get it he says, "try to hit that spot."

You smile and stand where he stood. You throw your knife and it misses by a couple inches. You get it, and throw it again.

Soon both Anti and you are throwing your knifes at different spots to see who can hit where. You are exceptionally good, but he is obviously better.

You love his idea.

The ally is now clustered with open trash bags and wood splinters.

You laugh as you run from wall to wall, throwing as you are moving. He does the same. He seems to enjoy destruction with you.

You think you are enjoying this too much. You laugh and wave the knife and slash dumpsters and scrape the walls. Reckless.

"Hey!"

You snap out of your little dream world and turn to the source of the voice. It wasn't Anti, because he looks behind you.

You turn around, and see two figures. Both men, wearing black, and hands shoved in their pockets. You can't see their faces, but their voices are low.

One of them has a gravely voice. "You're in our territory. What're you two lovebirds doin' in our alleyway, huh? Trying to find a place to-" He makes certain gestures. The two men share laughs.

You grasp your knife in your hands so tight, your knuckles turn white. You take a step forward, but Anti comes and puts an arm in front of you. His expression is not what you'd expect it to be. It's calm. While you're here ready to tear these guy's throats out.

Anti puts his arm down and stumbles over to the men. Stumbling. Not walking. What is he, drunk?

He laughs with them, shocking you of his reaction. "Sorry, we didn't know this ally was already claimed." His voice lowers and raises up and down, and he approaches them. "We were just... strolling down the street, had maybe one or eight drinks, felt a little..." he lowers his voice. "Frisky..." He laughs distortedly. His stance is unbalanced and swaying. "We just wanted a nice quiet place to... get along..."

He's playing something off. And you don't know how to react.

He laughs some more and stumbles over his own feet, falling into the second man, putting an arm around his shoulder to steady himself. Anti whispers into the man's ear, "ya know what I mean?"

The man looked shaken, but then he glances towards you. Anti points a finger at you, then points to the ground beside him. You cautiously obey him.

Anti sighs and rests the side of his head on the top of the man's. "She's a looker, ain't she?"

They all look at you. And you feel exposed for some reason.

The first man huffs, "Yeah... I wouldn't mind having a round or two with her, if ya know what I mean?" The three of them chuckle.

Anti puts an arm around your shoulders and puts his weight on you, almost dragging you to the ground.

"It's a good time, yeah," Anti says. Though he knows well the only thing the two of you have done together was sleep shirtless. In a bed. Together. Covered in... blood...

"I'll tell ya what," Anti walks in between the men. "I'm gonna make you a deal. You two let us off the hook, no ass-kicking or any of that shit," Anti swings his arm out drunkenly. He then puts both hands on either man's shoulder and whispers in their ears. "And I'll let each of you spend some 'quality time' with my little kitten, here."

You shoot him a look of terror. He sees it in the corner of his eyes, but he doesn't return the gaze. He just looks at the two men who seem pleased by the offer.

He can't be serious.

The first man looks at you, and now you can sort of see his features. An non-age specific face, scruffy beard, crooked teeth, and a slightly glowing cigarette in his mouth. He smiles, and his eyes don't leave yours when he says, "Deal."

He steps forward to grab your arm, but Anti holds his arm out in front first. "Not so fast. We shake on it first. It's the way business goes."

The man grumbles, takes Anti's hand, then shakes it. Anti smiles politely, then gestures to you.

The man doesn't hesitate to lurch towards you. You instinctively hold out your knife. "Don't you DARE come near me."

"Naw, come on now, baby girl," The man growls. "Don't be like that. I'm going to keep you nice and warm out here in the cold."

He advances and you back away. But as soon as you hit a wall, he pounces on you, slamming your shoulders up and causing you to drop your knife. He puts his face close to yours and you can smell the cigarette. "What do you want to do first, Darling?"

Then you hear a gunshot. The man releases you and spins around to see the second man in a headlock, Anti holding him in one arm and a gun in the other hand pointed to the ground.

You take this chance to pick up your knife from the ground, and slice his back. He shrieks and kneels to the ground. You copy Anti, and put him into a headlock as well. Though, you see him reach into his coat, so you instinctively knee him in the gut, and he drops a gun. You kick it away from him. And just for good measures, you put your knife up to his throat.

Anti smiles at you, proud of your attack. And the man he is holding is begging for mercy. So he shuts him up by slamming the butt of the gun against his head, knocking him out. He sprawls out on the ground, motionless.

As for the man you have, he doesn't say a word. He is just concentrating on breathing and not on the amount of blood he is loosing.

Blood...

There's a lot of it. It stains your hands and clothes.

Your mind starts to wander again. Lost in the design the blood has made into your clothes.

You want to see more

I want to see more

I want to see more

I WANT TO SEE MORE

"YOU ALMOST RAPED ME"

You are then splattered in the warm blood from the fresh new cut in his neck you have just made. As soon as you feel the warm sensation of that sweet dark liquid run down your body, you let a small noise of pleasure escape your mouth. The drops kiss you on the lips and you are tempted to lick them off. The overwhelming power you feel is like floating on a cloud. You sway back and forth in a dream land.

You drop him to the ground. And Anti looks at you with surprise. You are actually not sure what his expression means, but you take it as good.

You say with a smile and a shrug, "I've killed someone before. This wasn't much different..."

Anti walks over to you and you fall into his arms, like an actual drunk person. Not faking it like Anti was before. You giggle as you rest your face against his chest. He lifts you up bridal style. "We have to go before someone like the cops show up."

"uh-huhhhh." You say dreamily.

Then you are teleported back to your apartment.

Anti lays you on the couch. Then a nauseating feeling wells up in your stomach. Anti asks what's wrong and that you look pale.

You shake your head with a smile on your face. Then you begin to laugh.

A lot.

Like a maniac.

You roll off the couch and land with a thud on the ground. You pound your fist into the floor. Screaming and howling with laughter. Then the laughter transforms into sobs. Sobs that are filled with laughter. Then just sobbing.

You don't look at Anti, and you can't imagine what he is doing.

But you curl up into a ball and sob some more. Then scream.

You just killed someone.

On your own will.

And enjoyed it...

Something is very, very wrong with you...

A/N

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hey guys. So here's what's going on. Starting this Wednesday, February 14, I am going to be inactive on Wattpad. DO NOT FEAR. I will return to you! After 40 days, on April 1st, I will come back and resume writing and uploading. Maybe not on that day exactly, but I will open this app back up and begin editing again.

Here is why: If you don't know what Lent is, dont worry about it. in summary, It's part of my religion that I give up something dear to me, for 40 days until Easter, so that I can spend more time doing other things. And this year, I decided to give up uploading on Wattpad, AND even pre-writing this story. If you do not already know, I spend a lot of time (if not too much) writing the plot to this story. In fact, I have at least five chapters planned out for each of the books, already written and just need to be copied down on here. So really, I am obsessed with writing and creating this story, so it will be EXTREMELY difficult to last an entire 40 days without this, but it should go by fast. '

So here's what YOU need to worry about: I am hoping to get one more chapter out for each book before I leave. I will be deleting this app from my phone, so all throughout Lent, I will be unable to check my notifications, upload any parts of the story, or respond to any messages.

IF YOU DO WANT TO REACH ME FOR SOME APPARENT REASON EVEN IF IT IS JUST TO CHECK IN ON MY SANITY you can go to my instagram. (yourbestnightmare15) I will be at least a little more active on there and can almost guarantee I will see any and all messages on there. *i will be lonely...*

So yeah. No writing. No uploading. No Anti. This is going to suck. I am going to hate this just as much as you will, but I am hoping I will get some benefit from this. Dont worry, as soon as April 1st comes along, I will most likely be avoiding my whole family just so I can get back into writing again.

But i am looking forward to getting ass-blasted with notifications after these 40 days are up.

(And no, i do not plan on pranking you guys when I come back. Easter just happened to land on that day.)

STAY STRONG GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.7K 142 19
You've been with Anti now for almost two years, and you have done something you never thought you would do; go to the Underworld and meet the all pow...
47.9K 2.5K 23
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED" OR "MANIPULATED" BOOKS A AND B PLEASE DO SO. Anti and Dark are gone, and you are left to rule the Other Worl...
908 95 15
*COMPLETED* Jack recognized him immediately, "Son of a bitch..." his perturbed voice echoed through the large room. The man remained silent, never br...
6.3K 300 24
{COMPLETED} (#wattys2018) At the age of 10 both your parents were murdered by an unknown killer. You fended for yourself from then on. You ran away...