BTS JiminxReader FF|| Fall Fo...

By BubbleGumPinkJimin

What happens when you room with seven heavenly guys but one wants your love and attention the most? But, its... More

Ch.1 | The departure
Ch. 2| Hi. Care for a pillow fight?
Ch. 3| Dont get got
Ch. 4| Kidnapped Until Midnight
Ch. 5| Our Break
Ch. 6| Jimin's Dream
Ch. 7| Sister Rage pt.1
Ch. 8| HAlf NaKed (Sister Rage pt.2)
Ch.9| Thunder (Sister Rage pt.3)
HEY! I GOT TEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPS
Ch.10| Festival with a psycho
Ch.13| Dont Test Me
Ch.11| Staying For A Day?!
Ch.12| Pic-a-nic
Ch. 14| Before The Pool Party
15| Pool Party
16• JuNgsHoOk
17| Just A Bit Of Pervert
19| Shower Head
20| Slick Smirk
21| Truth or Dare Isn't Always Innocent
22| Help Me
23| Robes & Motion
24| Fall Into My Trap PT.1
25| Let The Fight Begin PT.2
26| Your Body Heat
27| Let's Start Rumors (ಠ_ಠ)
Ch. 28| Locker Room Kisses
Ch. 29| Pillow Room Mischief
Ch. 30| "Princess"
Ch. 31| im not the one you love...
Ch. 32| Do Not Disturb
Ch.33》What the f-ck?
Ch.34》Babe
Ch.35》Shh.. Don't Make A Sound
Ch.36》Welcome Back PT.1 *Lenny face*
Ch. 37》 Confrontation & cuddles
Ch.38》Until Tonight
Ch.39♡ Fallen For Me ︴ⓕⓘⓝⓐⓛⓔ

18| Bad Boys

3.1K 104 86
By BubbleGumPinkJimin

(A/N: If you want to watch the full video of them doing the most unrealistic-ly perfect body rolls. Go to YouTube and search "Pied Piper live" or "Pied Piper live Jimin focus" and may your ears and eyes be blessed. But if not, check it out up here ^^^ Body rolling begins at 3:20

Plus, if you didnt know already, in this song, BTS was telling us to not stop ourselves from fulfilling our dreams because quoted in this song by Jungkook "I'm taking over you." WATCH THE LYRICS! But even them telling us that, they didn't help the situation by FREAKING BODY ROLLING ON ALL OUR LIVES!!)

NARRATOR POV

(Y/N) finished dressing and only had her hair and teeth to do. Once she got into the bathroom, Jimin was already there combing his silky hair. She immediately remember the graze of their lips. But she didn't think much of it as she walked towards her side of the jack-and-jill sink. 

"Ah, I can't pick. Should I keep my hair over my forehead or back?" He asked, still playing with hair. 

She didn't know. He looked like two different people when their hair is down or pushed back. ALL of them did.  They looked like the cutest babies with it down and the devil himself when their forehead is shown. While she looked like the same object all the the time. 

"I don't know." She said, putting paste on her toothbrush. 

"C'mon! Help me out." He said.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Fine, let's brush it back." She said while grabbing his comb and slowly and gently brushing his hair back as if it was delicate and fragile glass. His eyes widen in shock at her peaceful movements. Yet, (Y/N) didn't realize the effect of her actions. 

"Lower your head, it's hard to reach." She said, landing back on the heal of her feet. 

"W-What?" He said. He felt himself blushing. 

"Get lower. My arms are hurting." 

"Why? Am I too tall?" He smiled.

"Ha! You're too smol to be tall." She laughed. He pouted. She felt pleased with her rhyme. She continues to brush is hair back until she finished within two minutes. He looked in the large mirror and smiled. 

"Nice..." He said.

"What do you say?" She said, poking his shoulder.

"What do I say?" 

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." He laughed. (Y/N) slapped his shoulder. He chuckled and leaned down to her face like he did before. 

"Can I thank you like this?" He smirked.

"Huh?" She asked. 

"You're so naive." 

"Yah! No I am not!" She slapped his arm again but he didnt flinch.

"You know..." He started, "I only got to touch your lips...  never taste them..." He smirked even wider. 

"T-They don't have a taste." She stuttered. 

"How would I know?"

"You don't."

"Exactly."

"But they don't!" 

"Then... taste mine..." He muttered.

"Yours don't have a taste either!" She yelled. 

"Wanna test that theory?" 

"No!"

"Hehehe, you're so cute when you're flustered." He laughed. 

"Pffffft!" She said, cupping both of his cheeks in her hands. "Stop it." She commanded.

"You're testing me again..." He warned. She left go. 

"Ugh, let's go, you flirt." She said before walking out the bathroom. He followed along and everyone was in the living room. Rap Monster was reading, Kookie was talking to a teddy bear, V was asking Namjoon questions about life, Jin was trying to put sunscreen on Hope's face and Yoongi was sleeping. 

Sounds a bit right.

"Yah! Are we ready to go?" Jimin asked, catching everyones attention. 

"Yes!" They answered. 

YOUR POV

School was boring as always. I didn't see Mi Ri all day and I wasn't planning on seeing her. It's just something about her that ticks me off. Her face just reminds me of some type of anger that I hadn't felt in years. Something I was trying to escape but came back. There is something about her that just... upsets me. 

It was already first period and we barely made it on time. 

"Oh, Mrs. Kim (Y/N), Mr. Kim Taehyung, Mr. Kim Namjoon, Mr. Kim Seokjin, Mr. Park Jimin, Mr. Jung Hoseok, Mr. Jeon Jeongguk, and lastly  Mr. Min Yoongi have detention. See me after class." Mr. Yong said. We all bowed and took our seat. But Yoongi had to say something. 

We saw Yoongi getting upset. 

"Yoongi..." Namjoonie said. 

"You shouldn't say anything." Kookie warned. Yoongi slammed his hands against the desk and caught the teachers.... and the whole class attention.

"Please don't do it..." V warned. (A/N: Say that in the vine voice.)

"YAH! MR. YONG!" Suga yelled, startling the teacher.

"O ma guad." V sighed. 

"Yoongi! What are you doing?!" Mr. Yong yelled.

"How are you gonna give us detention when we came her right before the bell rung?!" Suga yelled, standing up.

"Sit down, Mr. Min. This isn't up for discussion!" He said, pointing at the desk. 

"Hell yeah it is!" Suga started, "Answer my fu-king question!" 

"Y'all are suppose to be in class wayyyy before the bell ring. End of discussion." He said, and turned back to the board.

"I'm not finished! Look at me when i'm talking to you!" He commanded. The teacher unwillingly obeyed. 

"MIN YOONGI!" He said. 

"Don't say my name in vain! Who do you think you are?" He asked. 

"Yoongi!" The teacher started, the whole class started to protest against the teacher and his dumb rules. "Be quiet! Mr. Min Yoongi, you and your little 'group' can have an additional day to detention. Sit down before I add FIVE!" 

Min Yoongi rolled his eyes and sarcastically sat on his desk and shrugged. "Okay, give it to me." ( Agust D joke)

"Quiet!" He yelled at the class. "Get down." 

"Beg... me." Suga smiled. "For forgiveness." 

The teacher scoffed. But for some reason he gave in and bowed to Yoongi and continued with the class. Suga jumped down and walked to me and sat on my lap. 

"What the actually fvk?" You rolled your eyes. Jimin was eyeing you both. 

"Next class is my turn." V said.

"Then mine!" Hope said.

"Mine, too!" Jin said.

"Next." Namjoonie said.

"M-me next." Jimin said.

"Uhhhhhhhh..... dnfdnssdnnf, me too." Kookie joined.

 I scoffed. "What makes you think i'm gonna-" 

They ended up doing it. -_________-

They were actually serious. They freaking teacher didn't say anything.

It was lunch time and we was walking together like normal. We caught everyones attention. I hadn't noticed they all had their hair slicked back. They looked like the hottest bad boys you'd ever see. And I am their friend? Jnfnfjdsnfksdnfkdfdmkdm

"Let's sit here, hyungs." Kookie said, sitting down his tray. They were serving bibimbap and some bulgogi with kimchi or some fish and rice. (Author-nim knows her stuff)

Girls were starring but forgot my existence as they secretly take their picture or say inappropriate things about the boys to each other. They act like we dont notice. 

We sat down with our trays and quickly began to eat. 

"It's pretty good." V says to me. 

I nod, "it is!" 

"It's like boy meets evil for Hope because it's his favorite dish." Namjoon laughs. (Wings "Boy Meets Evil" Jung Hoseok solo joke.) (Btw, this isn't Hopes favorite meal. At least, thats how far I know.)

Hope laughs while he stuffs his flawless face full of the rice. 

"Guys... don't you feel like they are taking more pictures than normal today?" Jimin asked, grabbing his molk. (Jimin and Tony joke.) 

Jin nodded his head quickly. "Yeah, alot more."

"I wonder why.." Innocent Tae wondered. 

"Duhh! How often do you look at yourselves in the mirror? Don't answer that, Jin... but seriously, you guys are smoking hot. I'd be taking pictures too if I wasn't the luckiest girl on planet earth to be you guy dorm mates...." I rolled my eyes and picked up some rice and stuffed it in my mouth before looking up and all their eyes were shocked and wide open looking at you. 

Shoot! Did you really say that aloud? Eat soap(Y/N)!

"Di-Did...." Kookie muttered. He nervously looked down at his half eaten tray. 

"What did I do?" You asked looking around.

"Oh... erm, n-nothing." Kookie answered. 

"We just wasn't expecting such a compliment like that. Honestly we're scared of girls." V said like it was nothing. All the boys got up and hit him in the back of the head. 

"Yah! Pabo! Why did you say that?" Namjoon scolded.

"What do you mean, hyung? She asked..." He mummer-ed, then his eyes widen in realization. "Ohhh... sorry." 

"Act like you never heard that." Jimin said, waving his hands. I smiled at how cute they are. Cuter than I expected. They are so shy. Is that why Kookie was stuttering on the first day?

"Y'all are adorable! I'm never forgetting that..." I laughed. Their faces turned pink. 

"We aren't adorable, at all!" Kookie protested. 

"Not helping." You laugh again.

"We are.. bad boys. Yeah...." Hope smiled in approval at his idea. 

"Stop right there. Hope can cure depression. Kookie looks like a cute bunny. Jimin is a mochi. Namjoon is a widdle baby. Jin is teddy bear. V is also a baby. Suga is a smol bean. Any questions, comments, or concerns?" I smiled.

They all raised their hands. You sighed. 

"I am not cute. Or a smol bean. I am sweg." Suga protested. 

"Look at your hands. You all have sweater paws. Mic Drop.

(A/N: BTS + Sweater paws = World peace.)

They all looked at their covered hands and slowly brought them back down. 

"Yes, you've been exposed." I laughed. They covered their faces with their sweater paws. "You are making yourself look more smol! Uncover those pretty faces." You commanded. 

They obeyed. 

They are so cute!

-After School-

You sighed when you heard the last bell. On days like this, you'd be happy. But today you have your first detention session which mean't more work. You poked Kookie's side as you try to get up. Yeah... he actually sat on my lap in my last period... my legs were aching a bit from holding seven boys. They are all so smol and skinny but they are still hoomans sitting on my lap for an hour. Some have even fell asleep. You know how hard it is picking up a pencil you dropped on the floor that is rolling away during note taking time and you can't move because a sleeping beauty is on your lap and nobody is gonna help because their so jealous? No? I didn't think so...

(A/N: I bet you wished this actually happened! You shouldn't read this book, im gonna make sure you're getting really bias-wrecked b/c i love them all too much. But this still is a JIMIN FF!)

"Yah, Kookie. How long is detention again? Mister 'bad boy'." You put on a tiny smile.

"Uhhhh...." He softly spoke. Standing up from his comfortable seat...

"You don't, do you?" You smiled.

"No..." He sighed. 

"See. You're too cute to be a bad boy." I say. I wrapped my arms around the little baby and rock him back and fourth. He froze instantly. 

"(Y/N)-ah!" He scolded.

"Oh, shoot. I forgot you guys are shy. Huehuehuehue." You laugh at his Jungshook expression.

Once we all got together after school, we slowly walked to our snobby teacher who rudely gave us detention for no reason what-so-ever. We wanted less time in that room as possible. Namjoon knocked on the door and the door almost immediately opened and shown Mr. Yong smiling in content.

"Welcome, students. Please, take a seat." He smiled and waved his hands across the room gesturing for a seat. We all sat directly next to each other. We wasn't the only ones there. In fact, there was a good 10 students there. 

"Get comfortable, you're going to be here a total of an hour and thirty minutes of silence, possibly cleaning, and work." He smirked, looking at his disappointed students. 

It got dark early, it was only about 25 minutes until it was getting dark inside and outside. Mr. Yong walked to the only window in the class and closed the blinds. Making it much darker in the room. There was only one lamp on in the back of the class. Mr. Yong didn't seem to notice the darkness and sat down at his desk again in contentment. 

Yoongi and Tae smiled evilly as he passed out work books that we surely wasn't gonna do any work in. 

"What are you guys smiling about?" Jimin managed to whisper in the dead silent class without the teacher noticing.

"Oh, remember 7th grade? Last day of school...?" Kookie smirked evilly again. Jimin and the rest of them joined and looked at each other. 

What are they up to? 

Jin nodded to Namjoon, whose one of the fastest, and he smiled and looked to Suga. Suga smirked and stood up. 

"Mr. Yong." He said, he walked towards his desk with the big work book thats the size of a bible and slammed it on his desk. He kept on talking but I didn't hear. Mr. Yong face looked horrified and he rolled his eyes more than a human should have. Suga looked back to V and nodded. V looked a Kookie and nodded. Kookie looked at Jin and nodded. Jin looked to Hope and nodded. Hope turned to Jimin and nodded. Jimin turned to Namjoon and gave a thumbs up. Namjoon smirked and ran towards the back room as soon as lightning struck and turned off the only light. 

I didn't even realize it was raining...

Mr. Yong froze at his desk and tried to look around but it was too dark for his to see. V and Kookie grabbed some work books and barricaded his walk way, stopping him from moving. Jin and Hobi grabbed some desk and barricaded his walk way, also. Jimin, Namjoon, and Suga yelled in unison, "TAKE COVER!" 

They were so in sync that it seems like they were all mentally prepared and professionals.

In a blink of an eye, books and desks were being tossed everywhere. I hid under the desk and laughed at how awesome they really were. 

Mr. Yong was yelling, "Stap! I can't see! Someone turn the light on!" But nobody paid attention.

The whole class had joined. 

I thrown a couple of books and pushed a couple of desk but then I hid again and laughed. Jimin crawled near me and sat down. 

"Like what you see?" He smiled. 

"This is awesome, Jimin!" I smiled. He smiled widely. I patted his back, causing his to freeze at sudden physical contact. 

"You guys... can be bad boys." You smirked.

He smiled and his eyes widen. 

"I said can, don't make me change that by smiling adorably..." You rolled your eyes. He scoffed. We heard a thud and Jimin eyes widen again and pushed you down, landing on top of you to dodge the book that had be thrown.

Your faces were inches away from each other and both of your eyes stared into each other souls.

Then...

_______________________________________________ 

Enjoyed? Next posting date is Thursday. CLIFFHANGER! This chapter was not planned but could add to the plot. I have SOOOO much planned for it. I have 6 1/2 pages FILLED w/ ideas so please support meh.

What's Next/New?

1) Wanna know what happens next? Stay tuned.

2) The next chapter is gonna get your adrenaline rushing! Believe me. If you've read the summary for this book that has been updated, you'll see that "The longer you stay in the dorm with these cuties... the hotter the dorm gets." 

3) Thanks for the support recently. I honestly never thought that i'd get over an number of views. But look at me, I have 209 views and I am so thankful. But I am gonna cherish this happiness because I know this book suck duck testicles. 

4) This is about my old chapters. If you've read the old chapters, you'll remember "Jimin confessing" and "(Y/N) saying she liked him." THAT HAS BEEN EDITED! They never said that now! Forget that ever happened! Goma woyo! (Thank you)

Saranghae! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37K 72
"Hyung, can we cuddle?" Simple roomates, that's all they were supposed to be... *slightly graphic descriptions *mpreg Highest Rankings #1 in Yoongi...
5.8K 422 11
Park Jimin, 23 with a dark past. Finally escaping and fleeing to Seoul from Busan to push it all away and bury it, wanting to start a new. His new ro...
13.9K 388 22
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING (Of stupid grammar mistakes I've made like 3 years ago lmao) You live in a world full of darkness, violence and intimadation...
30.8K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...