NaLu Oneshots

By FairyMages101

I hope you enjoy this assortment of absolutely adorable NaLu moments!! More

Why....
Kicked Out
Lightning And Thunder
Spin That Bottle
Neko Natsu
Teddy Bear
Musical Confessions Pt.1
Musical Confession Pt.2
Im Sorry
Cute
Sleeping Beauty
Red String
Regret
thank you

Group Chat

2.2K 41 9
By FairyMages101

|A/N| Omg omg omg omg omg, thank you all soooooooo muuuuchhhh!!! 700 REEAAADDDSSSS!! Im so so so sorry for being so dead but a lot has happened and a lot has changed while I have been gone, including a HUGE change with my account and writing style. So its Nalu, well it was Nalu. I will now be known as 'Lev'! My account has changed A LOT and I mean A LOT. My new  username is 'levymcgardennnn' (Wattpad is being weird and not letting me tag the account). Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS AND FOLLOWS I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Now heres a chapter inspired by how me and my girlfriend got together recently (I'm a girl and I'm bisexual)!

Lucy's P.O.V. (On phone so her texts are on the right)

1:38 pm Wednesday 

FireKing: Can you please tell me Luces crush!!?

BooksBeforeYou: Sorry, I can't, she'll hate me.

FireKing: Aaw, come on please!

BooksBeforeYou: Sorry.

7:43 pm Thursday

IceDemon: Lucy likes Natsu okay!

IceDemon: Im sick of Natsu whining all the time!

IceDemon: Now you know, stop bugging us!

 Its gonna be hella awkward now, thanks a lot Gray! :CelestialSomeone 

FireKing: Oh.

You hate me now don't you? :CelestialSomeone

FireKing: No.

Private chat room between 'FireKing' and 'CelestialSomeone'

FireKing: Of course I don't hate you! Of course I dont hate the my person that I like!

Really? :CelestialSomeone

FireKing: Yup, ill see you tomorrow!

See you then! :CelestialSomeone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 41 13
Lucy Heartfilia a rich girl, royal girl that has everything • Natsu Dragneel a race car racer. he loves to race • But what happens when Lucy meets N...
936K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...
72.8K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
20.8K 710 15
Lucy and Natsu have been friends for the longest time. Missions and adventures have brought them closer which makes them feel something out of their...