A Wife Secrifices

By BlankHead06

Oh Hayoung is a wife to one of handsome and tall man, Sehun. Oh Sehun is one handsome, tall and a billionaire... More

1
2
3
4
6 (MATURE CONTAIN)
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
EPILOGUE
New Story Publish

5

1.9K 68 11
By BlankHead06

> SEHUN <

The whole time in the car, Hayoung didn't say anything. She was just looking outside the window as if thinking something.

I know whatever mom and Eun Bi said, something must have affect her. I swear if mom wasn't there in the first place, I might have slapped her and humiliate her in front of everyone.

She doesn't know that I know what she's been doing behind mom's back. She's is the real definition of a whore or maybe a bitch. I just don't want mom to be disappoint about her and her family is very good and respected. That's why I didn't said anything.

Once we reach the place where I plan to take Hayoung stay for maybe a day or two, I turn off the car and look at my wife.

"Angel face, we are here." I said.

She come back from her terrace and looks at me. She nod her head and was about to walk out from the car, but I stop her.

"What happen, angel? You were in a deep thought. You didn't even talk to me for the whole ride."

"I'm fine, baby. I was thinking about what I should cook tomorrow."

Cupping her cheek, and lean my forehead on hers, I said "You're lying, angel. I know you are lying. You still bad at lying. What is it, sweetheart?"

"It's really nothing. Believe me." she said but deep down, I know she's lying and I will try anything for her to speak up.

"Tell me, angel. I know there must be something you're thinking about. We are not going out from this car until you tell me what you are thinking about."

She sighs and pulls away from my hand. Looking in front, she said something that I don't want to hear from her mouth.

"I made a mistake by marrying you, Sehun. I shouldn't have said yes even when you blackmail me about killing yourself."

"What are you saying, angel? I never thought this kind of word will come out from your mouth. We got married is not a mistake. You marrying me is not a mistake. You are meant for me. Why are you thinking about this kind of thing?"

"I heard everything mom and Eun Bi said, Sehun. Whatever they said about, some of it might be true. I don't know who my father is, Sehun. Even mom didn't know who my father is. I'm not saying that mom might have whoring around. I will never ever think like that. I know who and how mom is. She's the loveliest and nicest person I ever meet, but thinking that I might be an illegitimate child of a drug addict or even worsts a rapper daughter.

It will just humiliate you, Sehun when everyone knows who I really am to you. I even snatch your family happiness away. I'm not a very good daughter-in-law, Sehun. No one in this world would want me as a daughter-in-law." Tears start to fall from her eyes.

She wipes it and tries her best to control the tears. I know she's hurt and it wasn't the usual hurt that mom use to give her. This time it's deep.

Pulling her in my arm and caress her hair, I told her to be strong.

"I'm sorry if I force you to marry me. I'm sorry if marrying me hurt you, angel. But don't say that our marriage is a mistake. I can't take it. I love you so much, Oh Hayoung. I really do and I can't even imagine living without you and I don't even want to imagine it. I'm sorry if you're not happy. But you are my Mrs. and I want you to stay as my Mrs. forever. If you want, we can move out and start a new life. And please don't say you snatch the happiness from my family. We were never a happy family because all of us been listening to what mom told us to do like a puppet. Her puppet. We were never a happy family, angel. You are my happiness. I learn about what happiness mean since the day I've meet you. So please, please stop saying our marriage is a mistake."

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry, Sehun."

"Don't be. I know you must have felt hurt with what mom and Eun Bi said. But please let it a side or better forget about it. None of what they say is true. They are just jealous with you."

I heard her chuckle. I frown and pull away from the hug. "Why are you laughing?"

"Why would they be jealous about me? I have nothing. I'm just a plain and poor girl."

"That's where you're wrong. You are way richer them mom and Eun Bi. You have more qualities then Eun Bi."

"Really? And what is that?"

"I tell you later. Now let's go out. It's hot in here."

She smile and nod her head agreeing with me. I told her to wait and said that I will open the door for her. She just smile and said a simple okay.

When I open the door for her, she thanked me while stepping out from the car. Once she fully out from the car, she stand there in shock.

> HAYOUNG <

When I step out from the car, I was shock to see what was in front of me.

There stand a beautiful two story craftsman style terrace house. It looks exactly like my dream house.

"Sehun, where are we?" I ask looking at him wondering where we are.

"Do you like it?" He asks me.

"Yes. It's so beautiful. It's like my dream house. But where are we?" I ask seeking for answer.

He hugs me from behind and said it right into my ear. "Welcome angel face to our own house."

I look at him in shock. "What do you mean by our own house? Did you buy this for us?"

He smile sweetly at me and nod his head. "Yes. When I see the way mom treat you after we got married, I went for house hunting. I don't want you to suffer anymore. When I saw this house for the very first time, I know this is it, the house that we going to live in and raise our children. This is the house that you always dream off.

But when I ask you about moving out, you been saying no so I just plan to keep it and when the right time come, I'll bring you hear. There is no other right time then today. I'm glad you like it."

"Oh honey! You don't know how happy you just make me. It's lovely. I love it. Even from the outside it feels so homey. Come on, I want to see the inside." I said pulling him toward the house.

Sehun take out the key and we walk inside once the door was open. The first thing we see is the living room. Sehun did a really good job in choosing the colour and the furniture. It feels so warm and cosy.

"Oh my god, Sehun! it so beautiful. Everything here is so beautiful."

"I know. I hire the best interior designer and tell them how you like the house to decorate."

"You love me so much don't you?" I said.

He looks at my eyes that fill with love and said "So much that I can't leave or even breathe without you by my side. I love you so much that the moment I step out from the house I already miss you."

The simple word that my husband just says warms my heart. Oh god, how did I ever thought that our marriage was a mistake. He is the best thing that ever happens in my life.

I run to her and kiss her passionately on his lips. He raps me in his arm and kiss me back with the same passion that I have for him.

When I open my eyes after out long kiss, I look at him and smile "I love you so much, Oh Sehun. I'm sorry for saying that marrying you was a mistake."

He smile and wipe the tears that I didn't even know was flowing. "Promise me you won't say that ever again." He said kissing my forehead.

I hug him and place my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat that beats for me. It's like a sweet melody to my ear.

"Let's go we have other place to look at." He said. I nod my head and pull away from him.

Then we went to see the huge kitchen and the rooms that are in the house. He even said that which room is for our kids in future.

"Now I present to you my most favourite room." Sehun said.

I look at him and frown. "Why? Is this your office room?"

"No, it's way special then my office room." He said.

He opens the door and tells me to step in first. When I see the room instantly I know whose room is it. It's mine and Sehun's room. It is the master bed room.

"Do you love it?" He said hugging me from behind. I nod my head yes.

"It's so lovely." I said looking at the room that was painted in white that makes the room two times bigger. There was a king size bed in the middle of the room. There was even a balcony in the room that I know very well will make the room way bigger when in the morning and afternoon.

"Come, I want to show you my most favourite part in the room." He said pulling.

We stop in front of the bed and he sit on the bed before pulling me to sit on his lap.

"The bed?" I ask.

"Yes. My wife is so smart."

"But why the bed?" I frown.

"Because this is where we will make babies and try so many move." He said with smirk plaster on his lips.

I blush and hit his chest. "You pervert."

"Am not. I'm your husband. It a usual thing I say. Now my wife, why don't we get start." He said kissing my shoulder and slowly moving to my neck that makes me shiver instantly.

"Sehun, no. I need to take shower and I'm hungry."I said pushing her chest away and try to stand up. But his hand tightens on my waist.

"But you promise." He whine like 3 years old kid that didn't get his wish toys.

"Now stop acting like a baby. Let me go. I need to change and then find some food."

He huff and let me go. I look at him and saw that he was pouting. I kiss his pout and ask him where the bathroom is. He pointed at the walk-in-closet and instantly I know where it is. Just like at mom and dad's house, the bathroom is inside the closet.

Taking a long hot shower, I felt relax. Whatever happens today was beyond my thinking. I never thought that mom could think of someone that lowly.

When I was done, I take the towel that was hanging on the towel hanger and dry myself. Then taking the bathrobe from behind the door, I wear it to cover almost half of my naked body.

I walk out from the bathroom and went to check if there is anything that I could wear.

I realize earlier that there is a lot of dress from formal to casual dress hanging and some shoes and bags to. But I don't know if there is anything that I could wear to sleep.

I walk out from the closet and saw Sehun was something on his phone and his shirt was gone living him with pants only.

He looks so hot just standing there without doing anything. He looks like a Greek god.

I was already thinking doing bad things with him. Thinking of how his chest felt everytime I feel them. I know very well that I was already wet down there.

"Checking me out?" I heard him said.

I look up and meet his eyes. He was there just an inch away from me. When did he move this close?

"Not long enough. When you were hawking at my body?" He chuckle.

I look at him in shock. I must have said it out loud for him to hear.

I clear my throat and said "No, I wasn't looking at you. I was in my own thought. Anyway, I've seen better." I said smirking.

His smiling face immediately changes into a jealous and angry face. "Who is it? I swear I'm going to kill him. What was you doing with him and why was him shirtless?"

I laugh at his reaction and pinch his cheek. "My husband looks really cute when he's jealous. I was just kidding, baby. You are the only one I ever see half and full naked."

"Hayoung, that wasn't nice. I was already planning how to kill him."

I just laugh and push him away. "I'm come to ask you if I have something to wear to sleep."

He smirks and I know what his thinking about. "Angel face, you don't need anything to wear. Don't even need one today."

I told you so.

"Shut up, husband. Now tell if I have anything to wear."

He just chuckle and nod her head. "Come, I show you where I place it."

Following her to the closet and pull on of the drawer. When I saw what was inside the drawer, I look so shock and look at him and said "You pervert husband." and pinch his arm.

He just laughs and picks one up and said that I should wear that. I shook my head no.

He places it back in the drawer and picks the other one and said "How about this one?"

"No Sehun. I'm not going to wear any of this."

"But you only have this thing to wear for to sleep."

"Seriously, not even a t-shirt and shorts." I ask.

He shook his head no. I sigh and look at him full of anger. I told him to get out. Once his out, I try to look if there is any decent lingerie dress. I found none except there was one lest transparent but it's just too short.

Then an idea came. I walk to Sehun's closet and take one of his shirt and boxer and wear it. Satisfied with myself, I walk out and look at Sehun. His happy face that I saw when I step out from the closet change into a frown and said "What are you wearing?"

I look at him with my proud smile and said "Your t-shirt and boxer. I'm not going to let you win sweetheart." I said kissing him from far before walking out the room. I heard him growl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 342 13
Book 1 of Mafia series by @bigbadb2st MAFIA NEXT DOOR Oh Sehun | EXO Oh Hayoung | Apink Kim Sejeong | Gugudan Hayoung: Knock, knock Sehun: Who...
4.5K 211 27
A divorce would end all problems they thought, but even as Namjoo and Sehun lead their own lives they never seem to have separated. Sharing custody o...
3.2K 135 33
Innocence blooms when ambitious Kim Namjoo chases after Oh Sehun, who has never had a first love. All starts as fun and games, but when Sehun shows r...
6.3K 346 33
Intense curiosity strikes Sehun one day when his girlfriend, Hayoung, a Day Care assistant tells him about a 3 year old boy who looks like him. One d...