Living In The Greatest City I...

De philocalic

(COMPLETED) What happens when the entire Hamilton group is in the 21st century - and are in college? Stuck... Mais

Chapter 1: The Introductions Of A Potentially Hazardous Group
Chapter 2: The Envious Confessions of a Slightly Drunk Couple
Chapter 3: Maria Reynolds Protection Squad
Chapter 4: The Kid - I Mean, Turtle, Angel Schuyler-Laurens
Chapter 5: Girl Problems, Boy Problems, Wait, Ice Cream!
Chapter 6: Lessons about French and Smoking Sunflowers
Chapter 7: I Hate You, I Like You, No, It's Awkward Again
Chapter 8: TurtleBoi Passes Out
Chapter 9: Dates, Double Dates, Triple Dates, I Don't Know The Word...
Chapter 10: Close Your Mouth, I know I'm Beautiful
Chapter 11: That American Fizzy Magic
Chapter 12: The Angelic Angel Angelica
Chapter 13: Daddy Told Me Not To Have Relationships...?
Chapter 14: Petite Poisson, nagent/Small Fish, swim
Chapter 15: Take A Break (Or I'll Make You)
Chapter 16: Everyone Ships It
Chapter 17: Kitchen Duty - Doody
Chapter 18: Schuyler, Schuyler, Schu - well - Hamilton, Wait, Schuyler?
Chapter 19: Wait!
Chapter 20: This Is What We Call "A Bad Nurse"
Chapter 21: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Chapter 22: Will You Throw Away Your Shot?
Chapter 23: Hurt
Chapter 24: Helplessly Helpless
Chapter 25: Thank You and A Small DEH Question!
Chapter 26: No One Deserves To Disappear
Chapter 27: What Happened In The Room
Chapter 28: Say No, Alex
Chapter 29: Congratulations, Hope You're Satisfied
Chapter 30: That's How You Know You Messed Up
Chapter 31: Him
Chapter 32: Let It Go
Chapter 33: The Fashion Major Strikes Again
Chapter 34: Just Fix It!
Chapter 35: I Mean, They Pop Out Randomly, Like Toasters
Chapter 36: How To Ditch A Wedding 101
Chapter 37: Now, This Is A Wedding
Chapter 38: Wait... What?
Chapter 39: Nobody Needs To Know
Chapter 40: Lady Issues
Chapter 41: The Baby Project Starts
Chapter 42: Beware Of The Fatal Pillows
Chapter 43: Schuyler → Hamilton, Peggy → ... Who?
Chapter 44: Your Hotness, Eliza: Making Things Worse Since 1757!
Chapter 45: This A-fork-able Group
Chapter 46: Love In The Air In The Greatest City In The World
Epilgoue 2: The Private And Intimate Life Of The House
Epilogue 3: Here and Queer
Epilogue 4: The Mess I Call My Family
Other Stories!

Epilogue: The Crazy Kids Of New York

642 16 48
De philocalic

4 years later...

"We're going to be late, John!" Angelica scooped up Angel Schuyler-Laurens the turtle, and the kid.

"Wait, wait, Jack's not ready!" John was chasing a toddler around the house.

"I can see that, but Peggy is going to kill us!" Angie frantically glanced at the annoyed text messages.

John finally caught his son and squeezed a top over his head.

"Go, go, go!"

The entire Schuyler-Laurens family jumped into the car.

"Wait! Did you forget Angel's bags? For her change of clothes? And diapers?" John asked, already starting the car.

"Ugh, babies!" Nevertheless, Angie smiled fondly at Angel before running back inside the house.

"Daddy, Daddy, look!" Jack had drawn his aunt Peggy a turtle as a gift.

"You really should work on your draw - ouch!" John was cut off by a hard smack to his shoulder from Angelica.

"Be supportive!" 

They screeched to a halt in front of the small church Peggy had chosen. Mostly because the inside had pale yellow walls.

"Well, it's better than where we had our wedding," John reflected.

Angie paused for a second to smile sentimentally at John. "I loved our wedding."

"Of course you did. You married me!" The couple kissed, much to their sons annoyance.

Eliza ran out, grabbing Angie by her shoulders. Peggy had decided on having all her sisters, including Maria, to be her maids of honor, which didn't make any sense, but Peggy had been insistent.

"Angie! You're finally here! What took you so long?" Eliza hugged her sister tightly.

Peggy screeched at her sisters. "COME ON, COME ON, YOU'RE LATE FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE!"

"Don't quote Alice In Wonderland at me! I'm here!" Angie was pulled inside after she shot John a helpless look.

John had decided to take his children towards Alexander's table.

Alex and Herc were already there, along with Angelica Rachel Hamilton and Philip Alexander Hamilton, who were two and four, respectively.
Laf ran in, cussing in rapid-fire French.

"Laf! Children!" Alex scolded.

"They don't understand French!" Laf argued.

Philip piped up. "Un deux trois quatre cinq!" He said in his baby speak

Laf paused for a second. "You are saying it wrong!"

"Be supportive!" John laughed.

"Six sept huit neuf dix!" Angelica finished

"See, now your sister can say it," Laf rubbed Phillip's head endearingly.

Maria came out of the room next looking very pregnant and extremely tired. "Peggy refuses to choose what to put on top of her cake."
Hercules helped her into a chair. "Stay here, I'll help, after all, I designed her dress."

John called after them, "Put a turtle!"

Angelica rushed out of the room, nearly tripping on her kids that were playing on the floor.

She was in her maid of honor dress, and her makeup had been hastily done. "The wedding should not be starting! Why is the music playing?"

Aaron Burr, who had come back to attend the wedding, was holding Theo, and looking stressed.

"Angie, you said it would start in 5 minutes! Where do I put Theo? I can't officiate this wedding with her babbling over me!"

Angie grabbed Theo. "Next to Philip you go!" She stumbled back inside, where the males were already lining up, ready for the ceremony.

"PEGGY!" Eliza's high-pitched voice screamed.

Inside, it was chaos. Peggy, in her beautiful white and yellow dress, was sobbing in a chair.

"Why am I always the last to do everything? Last to get married, to have kids, to open our presents - always last!" Peggy cried, her mascara running.

"Because you make the best impression!" Angelica quickly improvised, rubbing Peggy's face furiously to try and get all the makeup off.

"Thanks!" Peggy suddenly brightened up.

Then she saw her reflection.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed, making Alex and John run in.

"Peggy?" Alex asked.

"MON AMOUR!" Laf rushed in. He stopped, discerning that there wasn't any trouble. "What?"

Peggy screeched again. "You're not allowed to see the bride before the wedding!"

Maria sighed. "Screw the rules, everything's already fallen apart."

Laf laughed. "True. Peggy, why don't we just do it?"

Peggy lifted her head. "Stop quoting Nike at me!"

Angie gently helped Peggy up. "Weddings don't have to be perfect. Remember my wedding?"

Eliza narrowed her eyes at Angie. "I still haven't forgiven you for that."

"LINE UP, YOU STUPID IDIOTS!" Theo chirped at them, smiling.

"Theo?" Everyone chorused.

"Daddy told me to say that," Theo explained.

Philip ran in after her. "Aunt Peggy, I'll marry Theo when you marry Uncle Laf. Okay?"

Peggy furrowed her eyebrows. "Um, sur - "

Alex scooped Philip up. "Let's have a talk after this wedding, Pip, okay?"

Peggy hurriedly wiped off the rest of her makeup. "Well, I've always hated makeup, anyhow."

She marched outside, and stood in front of all of her guests. Angie, Eliza, and Maria all lined up behind her.

"What'd I miss?" Angelica turned around to see the one and only Thomas Jefferson.

"Oh my god, Thomas!" Angelica ran up to her old friend to give him a hug.

"Auntie, Auntie, look what daddy let me wear!" Martha Lucy Jefferson, or Patsy, as she like to be called, Thomas' youngest daughter, twirled in her dainty pink dress. 

Patsy was Jack's age and was adopted as a baby along with her younger brother, James Madison Jefferson. Thomas had chosen to not marry. Angelica knew he never even dated after James, and found his happiness in his two darling children.

"The wedding's about to start, so you better find your seats. Where's James?" Angelica picked Patsy up and led her to a seat.

"He'll come in a bit," Thomas replied, taking Patsy from Angelica's hands.

"I'm sure the kids will be happy to see him," Angie said warmly.

"Angie! Wedding starting now! Wanna, like, come?" Eliza called.

Satisfied, the new hip wedding song, started to play. Peggy nearly ran down the aisle, her face radiant with joy. Angie was glad that she hadn't put on makeup now; it would've have hidden her happy expression.

Burr recited the official marriage vows.

Peggy and Laf kissed.

But all Angie could focus on was Philip Alexander Hamilton, holding Angel Laurens, and followed by Jack Laurens, Patsy Jefferson, Theo Burr, James Jefferson and Angelica Rachel Hamilton creeping towards Peggy and Laf.

As soon as Peggy had kissed Laf, the kids ran into view, screaming.

Philip grabbed Theo's hand and walked over to where Peggy was.

Angie, who now cradled her younger cousin, Angel and Patsy were all walking behind Theo in a line. Jack and James supportively stood behind Philip.

Oh, my gods.

They were imitating a wedding.

"Theo's my wife!"

"Phil is my husband!"

"Celebrate!" Angie called, her small face lighting up with a grin.

Peggy and Laf grabbed the two young lovebirds and gave them to their parents.

John came over to Angelica, grinning. "What a wedding, huh?"

"You could say that." Angelica said as Angie, Angel, and Jack ran towards them.

Eliza held Philip carefully. "He learned this from Alex, not me, I swear."

Alex gasped, looking offended. "I'm not the one who screams 'ship' every time Infineron smiles at each other! Nor am I the one who encouraged Philip to 'follow his dreams' after he told us his dream was to marry Theo!"

Eliza frowned. "Maybe it was my fault."

Maria and Peggy grinned. "Do I really want to have a kid now?"

Together, they surveyed the chaos.

"Mommy, can't I marry James when I'm older?" Angel tugged at Angelica's dress.

Angelica exchanged a look with Thomas, who was trying his best not to laugh at his own daughter who was desperately chasing after Jack.

"I AM THE KING!" Jack screamed, swooping past them with a paper crown perched on his brown curls.

Angel cried loudly, her entire face red.

Angie and Theo whispered loudly together.

Philip chased Jack, trying to get his crown.

"Yes," Angelica smiled. "You do."

We're not ending it yet; we have one or two more chapters with the kids! 

Bridesmaid's Dresses

Peggy's Dress

Hope you enjoyed!

- Angie, 'Liza

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

594K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.9K 184 34
He's a man cursed to become a monster. She lives in a small town with her sister. A Brutasha "Beauty and the Beast" AU.
1.1M 44.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...