My Unexpected Lover *Complete...

By Mrs_Orton25

WWE Diva AJ Lee thought she would never find love........until she meets the guy of her dreams, CM Punk. But... More

Chapter One- For The First Time
Chapter Two- The End of the Main Event
Chapter Three- STILL the End of the Main Event
Chapter Four- After The Show
Chapter Five- Old Friend
Chapter Six- The Next Day
Author's Note- PLEASE READ!
Chapter Seven- Breakfast/Calendar Shoot
Author's Note
Chapter Eight- Still at the calendar shoot
Author's Note- PLEASE READ!
Author's Note
Chapter Nine- Come & Get It
Chapter Ten- Surprise!
Chapter Eleven- Money In The Bank
Chapter Twelve- The Plan
Chapter Thirteen- It's Time
Author's Note- PLEASE READ!
Chapter Fourteen- I Just Can't Help Myself....
Chapter Fifteen- Maybe?
Author's Note- PLEASE READ!
Chapter Sixteen- Randy's First Promise/Main Event
Thank You Letter
Chapter Seventeen- Night of Champions
Author's Note- PLEASE READ!
Chapter Eighteen- Love, Passion, and Lust
Chapter Nineteen- Friday Night Smackdown
AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ!
Chapter Twenty- Battleground
Chapter Twenty One- Our Week Off
Chapter Twenty Two- Adore You
Chapter Twenty Four- Decisions
Chapter Twenty Five- End of the Road
WARNING

Chapter Twenty Three- Our Love, Our Bond

801 31 13
By Mrs_Orton25

AJ's POV

I barely got any sleep last night, knowing that there's a possibility my brother could be dead. I still can't believe Jake was shot last night. I felt Randy shift slightly and pull my closer and I cuddled into his chest more. This is what I need right now. Someone to hold me.

"You okay baby girl?" He whispered, but still had his eyes closed. I sighed and stayed silent. He slowly opened his eyes.

"I know baby. But we just have to think positive. He'll be fine. We have to leave today. Vince wants us back early for a storyline for my title at Summerslam." I groaned.

"Fine. But we have to see Jake before we leave." He nods and softly kisses my lips. I smiled softly. We got up and showered and got dressed. We packed our things and brought them downstairs.

"Where you going honey?" Mom asks. She was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"We have to leave early because of a storyline mom. And we're gonna go to see Jake and do a little shopping before we leave." She nods.

"We'll go with you. To see Jake of course. Tell your sister to come down. Breakfast is ready."

"Okay mom." I walk upstairs into Lea's room. She was watching one of Randy's matches, with his merchandise on from head to toe. I chuckled and walked over to her.

"You're something else Lea. Breakfast is ready." *She giggles and walks out of the room. I smile and see everyone else sitting at the table. I sit down and we all hold hands and say grace and begin eating.

Kaitlyn's POV

I woke up the next morning, my heart still broken. I can't believe Dolph did that to me. I thought he loved me. Whatever. I don't need him. I got out of bed and freshened up in the bathroom. I still miss AJ though. All of a sudden, Kofi came to my mind. Now that AJ broke up with me via note, I should apologize to him. I sigh and grab my phone and room key and walk down to the lobby with all of the other superstars and divas.

I spotted Kofi on crutches talking to the guys. Now I feel bad.. I was about to go over to him when I felt someone bump into me from behind. I turned around to come face-to-face with the Samoan Superman himself, Roman Reigns. He quickly looks up from his phone.

"Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry for bumping into you, I-I didn't see you-"

"No, no, it's okay. You're okay." I said, getting a glimpse of every part of him. God this man is gorgeous..

"So, my name's Joe, but you can call me Roman." He smiled and stuck out his hand for me to shake. I smiled and shook it.

"Celeste, but you can call me Kaitlyn." We both let go.

"So um, do you wanna have breakfast with me?" I ask. Prepare for rejection..

"Sure." I smile wide and walk with Joe and we both get breakfast and sit down to eat, as I forget all about Kofi.

Kofi's POV

I watched as Kaitlyn was about to come over to me, then got distracted by Roman. I'm still getting my revenge. I can't wait until everything comes crashing down on her.

Randy's POV

We finished eating and AJ and I helped clean the kitchen. We all hugged each other goodbye and AJ and I put our things in the car and drove off, her parents and Lea following us to the hospital. We got out and walked in. Sarah asked for Jake, and we walked into his room. We saw a doctor with a clipboard. Jake was awake, but hooked up to three different machines. AJ hid her face in my chest.

AJ's POV

It broke my heart to see Jake like that. Hooked up to all those machines, but thank god he's awake.

"How is he doctor?" Mom asked.

"Well, he still has a lot of healing to do. We managed to stop the internal bleeding, which is why his chest and stomach are wrapped up. Still broken ribs though. But we still need to keep him for a couple more weeks." He explains. We all nod. He walks out of the room. I sit down in the chair next to him and slowly take his hand.

"I'm so sorry April." He whispers. Tears slowly fall down my cheeks. Randy walks over and slowly rubs my back.

"It's okay Jake, but I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." I whisper and look up and Randy, who's looking at Jake. He looks at Randy.

"Randy.. I'm sorry for putting my hands on you. I know you're a good guy. I know how much you love my sister, and I respect you for that, no man has ever cared for April the way you have. I hope we can actually get to know each other and be friends." Jake said, staring into Randy's eyes, and I could tell he was sincere. Randy nods.

"It's okay. I understand how you were just looking out for her." Jake smiles softly. We all talked for another hour and Randy and I left. We went shopping and got on the plane.

**

We finally got off the plane and Randy was still babbling about shopping. You see, while we were in the mall, I saw some cute little boxers that were perfect for him, and of course he didn't like them. I bought them anyway, and now he won't stop talking about it. He swears he'll never wear them, but he and I both know that's a lie. We arrived back at the hotel and decided to take a nap before Main Event.

Main Event

Kaitlyn's POV

Roman and I have really gotten to know each other. I think I maybe developing feelings for him... He offered to drive me to the arena and I agreed. I showered and put on black skinny jeans, a purple crop top with purple high heels. I loose curled my hair and walked to the lobby with my bag where he was waiting. I smiled and he grabbed my bag and put it in the car. We got in and drove off.

Randy's POV

AJ and I woke up and got ready. As AJ was in the bathroom, I got a text. I rolled my eyes when I looked the caller ID. Layla.

Hey Randy (; I know you're back from Jersey. I missed you so much. I'm still waiting for you. Come by my dressing room when you get to the arena for a little welcome back surprise (;

She just will not quit. I sighed and put my phone down just as AJ was coming out of the bathroom. We walked out to the car and drove to the arena.

AJ's POV

We got to the arena and we were walking to our locker rooms when I saw Layla smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to my dressing room. I set my things down and decided to go see Kaitlyn. I smiled wide and jumped in her arms.

"I missed you so much babe." I kissed her, but she didn't kiss back. I jumped down.

"Remember? You broke up with me via note, AJ. You said that we should keep our distances. You can't come back and think we're gonna be all over each other. It doesn't work like that." She said plainly, looking at me. I suddenly started feeling bad for doing that to her. I thought it was for the best..

"Kaitlyn-" She stopped me.

"It's either me or him AJ. Choose." Tears slowly fell from my eyes. I didn't wanna choose. I wanted both of them.

"Don't, make me choose between the one I love, and the one I can't live without. That's you Kaitlyn. You know I love you, b-but I love Randy too. Please, don't make me choose.." I whispered. An announcement came over the intercom that my match was next. I walked out of the dressing room and what I saw was heartbreaking.

Randy's POV

I was walking to the gorilla to cut a promo in the ring about the World Heavyweight championship match at Summerslam. I was stopped by Layla.

"Hey you." She bit her lip. I folded my arms.

"What do you want this time Layla?" I asked, already annoyed.

"Why didn't you come by my dressing room? I was waiting for you."

"I don't know how many times I've told you. I don't want you. I'm with AJ." She smirked.

"Well this will change your mind." Before I could say another word, our lips were connected. I tried to pull away, but I found myself getting lost in her lips. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back. I slowly pulled and saw AJ, with tears flowing down her cheeks. I pushed Layla off me and ran after her.

"AJ! AJ! AJ baby wait!" I finally caught up to her and grabbed her arm but she pulled away.

"I saw you! You kissed her back like you enjoyed it! I can't believe you Randy! How could you do that to me? After I defended you from her, I find you kissing her?! We're done!" She screamed and stormed off. I rubbed my head and walked to the ring and cut my promo, which ended up with me being kneed in the face by Daniel Bryan. I clearly wasn't focused. I walked backstage and looked for AJ.

AJ's POV

I can't believe he kissed her. I'm so heartbroken right now. I went to Kaitlyn's dressing room. She saw my eyes bloodshot red and my mascara smeared.

"AJ, what's wrong-" I cut her off with a passionate kiss. She immediately kissed me back and closed the door. We moved to the couch and she laid me down. We finally pulled away.

"But, I thought you said we should keep our distances." She whispered.

"I know, but I caught Randy kissing Layla. I choose you Celeste." I whispered. She smiled and softly kissed me again. She got up and changed into her ring gear. I left and did the same. We had a tag match against Layla and Eva. I walked to the gorilla and begun stretching. I finished and saw Randy.

"AJ, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. You're the only one I want."

"You're a liar. You weren't thinking about that when you were shoving your tongue down her throat! I'm done Randy. Don't bother coming out to the ring with me. I don't need you." I growled as my music played. I pushed it to the back of my head as I skipped down to the ring.

"The following Divas tag match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Union City, New Jersey, AJ Lee!" I stepped in the ring.

Keep reaching higher!

I smiled as Kaitlyn came down to the ring with the title on her shoulders.

"And her partner, from Houston, Texas, she, is the Diva's Champion, Kaitlyn!" She got in the ring and posed with the title.

I'm insatiable, I can't get enough, I need to find a boy

The crowd booed as Layla and Eva came down to the ring.

"And their opponents, the team of Layla and Eva Marie!" They stepped in the ring. Kaitlyn started with Eva.

Author's POV

Both teams have been dominating the match, but right now, Layla and Eva have the upper hand. Eva goes towards the ropes, and so does Kaitlyn, and both women collide into each other. Layla and AJ are itching for a tag on the apron. They get it and AJ explodes out of the corner, releasing all of the anger she had when she saw Layla and Randy kissing. Layla went for a punch, but missed and got hit with a mean clothesline by AJ. AJ gets Layla on her knee and goes for a Shining Wizard, but Layla reverses it, giving AJ a powerbomb. She goes for the pin.

1...

2...

Thr-

Kaitlyn breaks up the pin just in time. Eva tried to hit Kaitlyn from behind but got caught with a mean spear, just as AJ hit Layla with a superkick, picking up the victory.

"Here are your winners, the team of AJ Lee and the Diva's Champion, Kaitlyn!" The ref raised their hands in victory. They left the motionless bodies of Layla and Eva Marie in their wake.

Kaitlyn's POV

I'm glad that AJ chose me over the idiot Randy. I knew he would mess things up. I was walking to my dressing room when I was stopped by Roman.

"Hey Kaitlyn. That was amazing what you did out there." I smiled.

"Thanks. And I saw your match as well. You deliver a mean spear."

"Yours is way better. And, I was wondering, if you weren't busy tomorrow, I was wondering, if you wanted to hang out." He scratches the back of his neck.

"I would love that."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." He softly kisses my cheek and leaves. I blushed and walked to my dressing room. I showered and left.

AJ's POV

I arrived at the hotel and packed all of my things and walked into Kaitlyn's room. I saw her and Roman flirting too. Whatever. I sat down on the couch and waited for her.

**

She finally came and smiled once she saw me.

"I saw you and Roman flirting." I blurt out and walk into the bedroom and climb into bed. She did the same, but I turned away from her.

"AJ, look at me." She said. I turned and looked at her.

"He doesn't mean anything. You're the only one I want, the only one I love. Our love, our bond between us, is greater and bigger than anything and anyone." She pulled me close to her.

"I love you AJ." She whispered.

"I love you too Kaitlyn. Always and forever." I softly kissed her lips and rested my head on her chest, falling asleep to the heartbeat of the woman that had my heart.

Vote!

Comment!

Mrs_Orton25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 948 47
It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happens if her and WWE's craziest superstar...
31.2K 742 36
'What the hell?! Who was that and where is Phil!' I cried. My parents looked at me grimly, so did Beth and Nattie. 'What?' I asked. Nattie then sat b...
135K 2.4K 44
BOOK 1 Sam becomes a WWE Diva and gets in a relationship with Randy Orton. Her bestfriend AJ Lee is always there for her with her boyfriend CM Punk...
59.4K 1.8K 33
Two of the most unlikely people somehow together. Feelings more than platonic get involved, but there's a certain somebody or certain some bodies tha...