Chapter Eight- Still at the calendar shoot

Recap: 

AJ's POV

I'm in my dressing room, trying on my Febuary outfit, when I hear a knock at the door. Ooh! It's proabably Punk! Better finish getting dressed.....

"Coming!" I tell whoever's at the door. I open the door, and it's NOT Punk. It's my ex-boyfriend........

****************************************************************************

AJ's POV

Daniel Bryan. He walks in with some flowers, and a big heart with chocolate inside. Here we go again.....

"What do you want Daniel?" I ask in a I don't care voice.

"I want you back, AJ. I know I wasn't the best boyfriend (Damn right you weren't), but I can be. Just give me a chance." The reason I asked him like that is because he does this EVERY time we have a calendar shoot! Probably because HE thinks if I take him back, (which will NEVER happen), I will dedicate my moves during the shoot to him. I know right, that's stupid! But that's him.

"Daniel, how many times I have to tell you, I DON'T WANT YOU! Now you keep coming in here with-- OMG! Are these Black Widows?" FYI, the Black Widow flower is my FAVORITE flower! I guess he really wants me back... but how did he know the Black Widow was my favorite flower?.... JOHN! John Cena was the only person I told this to. Maybe because he was the only one interested...

"Yeah! Here you go!" Daniel gives me the flowers.

"Oh my God Daniel, they're beautiful." I say as I hug him.

"So do you take me back?" An enthusiastic Daniel asked. Even though he got me my favorite flowers, that wasn't enough. I still can't forget all the hurt and pain and misery he caused me.

"No Daniel. I still can't forget all the hurt and pain and misery you caused me. It's gonna take a lot more than flowers for me to take you back. Wait, I DON'T WANT YOU! Since you can't comprehend English, let me put it in Spanish! YO NO QUIERO! Now that that's out the way, I have a shoot to get to. I think you should leave." Man! That felt good! Just letting all my anger out for the first time since we broke up!

"Umm, well okay. See you later AJ." He said as he left with his head down. Maybe I shouldn't have has been so hard on him.... after all he DID take the time to find out my favorite flower and bring them to me.....

"Wait! Daniel. I'm sorry I was so hard on you, I just was so angry about the way you treated me. Do you forgive me?"

"Of course AJ. I'm sorry I thought some lousy flowers were going to bring you back to me." He embraced me in a warm hug. "See you later AJ."

"Later Daniel." I could tell he felt a little better as he walked away. I went back inside my dressing room and looked at myself in the outfit one more time before taking it off. As I'm putting on the last of my clothes, there is another knock at the door. Who could it be this time? I open the door and it's my OTHER ex-boyfriend, Dolph Ziggler.

"What Ziggler?"

"Can I come in?" He didn't have any gifts, so that's a good sign he's not here to ask me to take him back.

"Sure." I let him in, and immediately regret it because as soon as he came in, he turned around and got on his knees, and started pleading and begging for me to take him back.

"Oh, AJ! I'm SOOO sorry I broke up with you the way I did! I was just mad I didn't beat Del Rio! I NOW know you were doing it to protect me! I'm sorry AJ! Please take me back!" Wow, he really wants me back..... but it's too late! Should've thought about that before you broke my heart just like all of the other men I've been with!

"Get off me! It's too late! You should've thought about that before you broke my heart just like all of the other men I've been with! Now GO! JUST GO!" I tell him as I finally manage to shake him off my leg.

"Okay. I'm sorry I made a fool of myself. See you." He walked out the room, all sad. I decided to make him feel better too.

"Ziggles, wait. I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"It's okay. I deserved it. But I forgive you." He said. He pecked my cheek with a kiss and started to walk away. Hey, if I'm going to get Dolph out of my head for good, might as well do it the right way......

Dolph's POV

For some reason, I knew the begging wasn't going to work. But everything I said was true. I miss her SO much...... I can't stop thinking about her.... her crazy smile, her skip, the way she kisses..... ESPECIALLY the way she kisses! But if I'm going to get her out of head for good, gotta do it the right way... I can tell she's about to grab me and kiss me, so I decide to beat her to it. Instead of walking away, I turn around and grab her by the waist and start to kiss her. I feel the electricity as we lock lips. She realizes what happening and kisses me back. She wraps her smooth legs around my waist. I open her dressing room door, and walk towards the couch, and lay her down, still swapping spit with my ex. She invites my tongue in to explore, and explore I do! I start sucking her sweet spot, and she was LOVING it! By then her shirt and bra was off, and my shirt and pants were off. We were reaching the climax of ecstasy when a producer knocks on the door and says, "Miss Lee, time for your shoot. You got 5 minutes."

We finally come up for air when AJ pushes me off her and says, "I gotta get to the shoot. Come by my room later tonight. Fifth floor, room 219." AJ says as she's putting on her bra and outfit. She gives me the spare room key, and a piece of paper with her number on it. After I finish getting dressed, I kiss her one more time.

"See you later Buttons."

"Bye Ziggles." She blows a kiss at me. I wink at her and close the door. Now to prepare for my shoot, then wait until later tonight.....

AJ's POV

As I'm putting on my outfit, all I can think about are the events that just transpired on the couch. After what just happened, i just might take him back..... NAH!!! But he could be a great sex buddy! I think to myself as I head to the shoot.

"Are you ready Miss Lee?" The photographer asks me.

"Ready when you are!" Behind him I see Dolph and.... PUNK! They're standing right next to each other talking! Concentrate AJ! You have a shoot to do, so you better make it look good... I push them out of my head, and start the shoot.

Sorry I took so long to update! I've been busy doing some early school shopping! So why do you think AJ was distracted when she saw Punk and Ziggler together? I think it was because she loved both men and she was afraid Punk was going to find out about her and Ziggler, even though they're not together, YET.

Don't forget to:

Vote

&

Comment

Thefuturemrsorton119