Hamilton x Reader Back to the...

By Amberiso

When Y/N suddenly lands in the 1770s, after being pulled into the ocean, she meets Hercules. He and his frien... More

Before you read this
-Chapter 0: Set up-
-Chapter 1: Help-
-Chapter 2: Shot-
-Chapter 3: Nervous-
-Chapter 4: That morning-
-Chapter 5: Heed not the rabble-
-Chapter 6: Heading out-
-Chapter 7: Whoops-
-Chapter 8: Welcome-
-Chapter 9: What?-
-Chapter 10: The mail woman-
-Chapter 11: Replacement-
-Chapter 12: Britain-
-Chapter 13: the servant-
-Chapter 14: I see...-
-Chapter 15: Shhht...-
-Chapter 16: Ahahaha...no-
-Chapter 17: Walking in to...-
-Chapter 18: Not with you-
-Chapter 19: The winter's ball-
-Chapter 20: AH HAHAHAHA...No.-
-Chapter 21: Pray amen-
-Chapter 22: Wrath-
-Chapter 23: "I'm fine-."-
-Chapter 24: "-No you're not."-
-Chapter 25: Move. On.-
-Chapter 26: Okay then-
-Chapter 27: I admit-
-Chapter 28: You better wise up, 'cause I'll rise up!-
-Chapter 29: Quality (Y/N's P.O.V)-
-Chapter 30: Quality (Alexander's P.O.V)-
-Chapter 31: it ends, now.-
-Chapter 32: Last unspoken words-
-Chapter 33: We're both crying, but you don't know that-
-Chapter 34: Witchery -
-Chapter 35: Well hello-
-Chapter 36: Was it a date?-
-Chapter 38: I don't like him-
-Chapter 39: Valentine (Part 1)-
-Chapter 40: Valentine (Part 2)-
-Chapter 41: Non-stop-
-Chapter 42: "Work." "Break."
-Chapter 43: Hold up...We're in the past?-
-Chapter 44: Rumors-
You choose.
-Chapter 45: Only us-
50K special writing tips!
-Chapter 46: Back to the future-
-Chapter 47: And all that jazz-
-Chapter 48: There comes the bride! And-Oh no...OH NO!-
Your Books
-Chapter 49: I do-
-Chapter 50: The diversion-
-Chapter 51: about rings and shots-
-Chapter 52: Go, go, go-
-Chapter 53: When things finally go your way-
-Chapter 54: Denied-
What I do with my last days
-Chapter 55: Torture (Part 1)-
-Chapter 56: La la la la love-
-Chapter 57: Home, bitter home-
-Chapter 58: Help me from myself-
-Chapter 59: Ready as I'll ever be-
-Chapter 60: Never gonna be president now-
-Chapter 61: Dear Mary-
New club!
Birthday post
-Chapter 62: Final (Part 1)-
-Chapter 63: Final (Part 2)-
Q & A announcement
-Q&A-
-Epilogue-
New book
What happened to Yafa?
Guess what? SEQUEL!!
!!!Read if you liked the book!!!
AU book of this book is out!
Visual Novel News

-Chapter 37: A mont-whatnow?-

6.9K 274 664
By Amberiso

Y/N's P.O.V

You have got to be kidding me.

I stood in front of what seemed to be a rental house Jefferson owned in New York. This house is 100 time bigger than my house and the tailor shop COMBINED!!! What the f*ck-How rich is this dude? 

I knocked on the door, even that little knock made it echo all over the place, making me almost fall over my own feet like the IDIOT I am. There's no way he lives by himself...Maybe he has a wife...OH MY GOD MAYBE HE HAS A WIFE!!!

...But then again...Madison is his friend and when I asked him that, he would've pulled a trigger. Right? 

Orthatlil'sh*twantstoseemedie.

While I was thinking, someone had already opened the door and was staring at me. When I noticed I almost fell off the marble stairs and the door step. Luckily, I didn't.

It was someone whom I had never seen before. It was a guy in a suit looking at me through silver glasses. I just looked at him up and down before asking: "Is Jefferson here?" He looked at me. Up and down.

See. I am okay with me looking at people, but a guy I don't know looking at me up and down. Set off a trigger. "OI! EYES ARE UP HERE!" I yelled as he directly made eye contact with me. "Yes, I can't let you go to Mister Jefferson in that." He said. 

I looked down at my greyish and blueish dress.

 "Excuse me?" I said as I looked up. "Have you never been taught the proper-" He said but I decided to act instead of talk.

I grabbed a paper from my pocket. I unrolled it and showed it to him. What was on it? My official title as the right hand woman of Washington-That's right. I may be secretary, but do you really think that Washington only wanted me to stand next to him. No.

I told Jefferson what I do as Washington's secretary, but I also decide along in the cabinets at the end of the day. 

The guy's eyes widened. "My apologies misses L/N. I didn't know, please, do come in." He said as he got out of the way and let me through. "Thank you." I said as I walked in. He closed the door as I looked around. This was a huge...Hall...It's rather infuriating that my toilet sized hall can be classified in the same place as this hall. THIS HALL IS BIGGER THAN MY HOUSE! 

As I looked around I noticed all the...Magenta colored stuff.

I liked the color, but I'd rather not see it everywhere I look, it made me feel. Uneasy. I wanted to get out of this hall as quick as possible. It was so much different than the brown oak color of my home.

"This way m'am." The guy said as he opened one of the huge doors. I stepped inside to come in a living room three times the size of that hall. It wasn't that much of a color change...

"You may sit wherever you like. Mister Jefferson will come soon." He said as I nodded and sat down on one of the velvet couches. And I waited...And waited...And...Waited. I ended up falling asleep. 

What for guy was he to invite me and then let me wait for 3 hours?! 

On the other side, the servants or whatever they were and why they were there were whispering about me. I let them be because I'm a peaceful...Scratch that. A not short-tempered...Scratch that too. I wasn't in the mood to kick a$$.

I had pulled an all nighter 3 times in a row. I was tired and I couldn't care less if everyone saw me asleep on a couch, which probably cost more than me. 

Suddenly, I felt a tap on the top of my head. I went in to punch the hand away, which resulted in me missing and falling of the couch. As I fell down on the cold marble floor ,which probably cost more than me. 

As I looked up I saw the very neutral face of Herc-No Madison.

Wait...

Madison?

"Good evening L/N." Madison said as I frowned. "You too dude." I said as I stood upright and dusted myself off. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "Ah yes, I'm the reason why you've been waiting." Madison answered.

...

"You're dating Thomas-"

"NO, I MOST CERTAINLY AM NOT!!!"

"Okay, chill dude." I said putting my hands up. 

"Can you put that sentence in more context? In fact, can you put all of your sentences in more context Madison?" I asked as he frowned. "Oh, so now I'm Burr." He said with his arms folded.

"Didn't you mean vague-"

"No I meant Burr." Madison said cutting me off. 

"And to answer your question. We had a meeting until one of the servants came in and told us that you had arrived...3 hours ago..." Madison said looking to the side as he sighed. "What happened?" I asked not understanding the big issue.

"He freaked out." Madison stated bluntly. 

"Freaked...Out..." I repeated as he nodded. 

"How did he...Freak out?" I asked as he chuckled. He coughed and with the best Jefferson accent he could pull off:

"MADISON HELP ME FIND THAT SUIT!!!" 

"MADISON I'M STUCK! MADISON HELP"

"MADISON I FELL FROM THE STAIRS HELP ME!"

"MADISON YOU HAVE TO PICK MY SUIT OUT MY CLOSET WHILE I RECOVER!"

"MADISON NOT HOT MAGENTA, SHOCKING PINK!!!"

(If you didn't get that then I'll show you what Hot magenta looks like

And here's Shocking pink:

Yep, I research for my chapters. Poor 5 minute research. Tell your guardian that you learned something new today.)

"So that was fun." Madison said in his normal voice. "My God!" I said almost laughing so hard that I almost fell on the ground. "But hey," Madison said as he stopped chuckling. "Yeah?" I asked. "He's really nervous. So try to not break his 'oh-so-fragile-heart' " He said as I smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry, I won't." I said as he softly smiled and headed to the big doors. "See you at work Jefferson." He said as he shut the door. 

"My name is L/N-...HEY!!!" I yelled as I stepped forward to give him a peace of my...Actually a lot of my mind! But before I could I heard the door open behind me. The queen has arrived!

I turned around to see Jefferson fiddle with his chemise for a second before he smiled at me. "Well hello L/N!" He said as he walked to me. "Hello Jefferson, I didn't know you liked to let ladies wait for-" I looked at the clock. "-3 hours and 15 minutes." I smiled. He chuckled. "I had something to take care off." He answered. "Uh-huh..." I said in a certain uh-huh tone. 

I decided to not tell him what Madison told me. Spare him the nervous laughs.

"So because I actually didn't count on it being night...I wanted to take you to a restaurant maybe? I know a very good one. Not exactly cheap but-" I said as I looked around. "-I think you can take the bill." I said as he chuckled. "Shall we go then?" He asked as he offered his hand.

I smiled down on his hand. I softly put my hand into his. He locked his hand around mine, not tightly but secure and we went outside.

(I like cliff hangers, don't you guys?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 563 62
This book will include all characters of Hamilton! If you want to see anything just let me know in the comments!
117K 3.8K 36
Alexander has always hated Thomas. They argued over small things, like how Jefferson should stop wearing his hair up because he looks like Lafayette...
119K 4.7K 24
Alexander Hamilton. The boy who was born in Nevis by his mother and father. The boy who watched his mother die. The boy who survived a hurricane. ...
296 1 12
Y/n Hamilton snuck into New York by travelling in one of Ham ham's bags (that was supposed to be full of books). After arriving she ends up in the ha...