Spider-Man and White Tiger...

By Ninjaboy13779546

Tony, Happy, Peter, and Ava are in Las Vegas for a short vacation. But what happens when they accidentally dr... More

Apple Juice or [Hard] Apple Cider?
What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas
It's Time

A Heart-To-Heart Between A Husband and Wife

1.8K 18 3
By Ninjaboy13779546

Ok, you guys still with me? Cause this is about to get emotional and a little steamy. So get yourself some tissues and ice cream for this heartwarming chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Hallway***

After about 30 minutes of thinking, Peter had gone back down t his floor in hopes that he could half a good heart-to-heart chat with Ava like he did on the island. He walked up to the door and knocked.

"Go away," He heard Ava say on the other side.

"Ava, can we please talk?" Peter asked sincerely.

"No, I just wanna be left alone."

"Ava, please, give me a chance to talk, we're a team. And we're supposed to talk to each other. Please?"

There was a small amount of silence before Ava opened the door a little because of the door chain which revealed only half of her face.

She leaned against the doorway so that she could look at him and so he could see her. "You have two minutes, fill'em with words, and make 'em convincing."

Peter let out a sigh of relief. He was glad that she was giving him a chance to explain.

"[sigh] Ok. I'm sorry for what happened. I know what happened last night wasn't intentional, or maybe it was. I don't know, but my point is... I don't regret it."

Ava scrunched her eyebrows at this. What was he talking about, why wouldn't he regret it? She did, well, not entirely...

"I made a promise to your Dad that I would look after you. With his dying breath, he made me promise it to him again. Now I know you don't think you need anyone to look after you, but I also know that you don't wanna be alone. I know this because......neither do I. We both told each other that we would have each other's back, the way I see it, this is just another way to do that. And if you let me, I'll be with you the whole time and never leave or hurt you. And that's another promise I intend to keep."

Ava had begun to shed a few tears, he was serious about this, about her. She let out a sigh and closed the door. Peter was shocked at this. He tried to be as sincere as he could be, but it must not have been enough.

He turned to walk away until *rattle, click*.

Peter heard the door chain rattle and saw the knob turn. The door opened to reveal tear tracks on the Latina's face. She ran into Peter's arms to which he hugged her back. They slowly them into the room and Peter closed the door with his foot.

He led them back to the bed and tried to pick Ava up bridal style. When she didn't object, Peter picked her up and placed her down.

"Do you want me to go?" He asked.

Ava shook her head. "No, Peter, hang on." She scooched over and patted the space next to her signifying that she wanted him to lay next to her.

Peter smiled and hopped on the bed right next to Ava. She cuddled into him to which he had put his arm around her waist. This was nice, this must've come with the territory of being a husband. Even if he wasn't, he didn't care, and neither did she.

"Hey, Ava?"

"Yeah, Peter?"

"You wanna hang out today?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" She replied confusingly.

"Well we are in Vegas," Peter stated, "There's a pool outside, we can watch some TV, and we can have dinner on the roof and watch the sunset. What do ya say?"

Ava chuckled. She was glad to be asked to do something so... romantic. Plus Peter was blushing, so that just made it better.

"Sure Peter," She replied, "I'd love to hang out with you today."

So the day went by pretty fast. They stayed in bed for about an hour, then they finally got up and took a shower. After they finished freshening up, they headed down to the pool'. Peter wore a white t-shirt and a blue pair of swimming trunks, and Ava wore a pink two-piece swimsuit.

They spent another hour there before sitting on some lawn chairs. They sat on the chairs for about thirty minutes, an hour for Ava because she wanted to sunbathe some more. Once she was done, she rejoined Peter in the pool for another hour before they went back to their room, dried off and watched some TV for a while before ordering room service.

After their food arrived, they got dress into some regular clothes. Peter wore a blue t-shirt and some khaki shorts, and Ava put on some jeans and a black and white crop top jacket. Once they were dressed, they took their food and headed up to the roof. They laid the food down and sat with their legs over the edge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2 Hours Later)

With their food gone and digested, the two super-teens sat and watched the sunset. Ava had laid her head on Peter's shoulder whereas he put his arm around her and placed it on her shoulder. This was another romantic moment between them, and he wasn't ashamed to admit that he hoped that there would be more.

Ava sighed happily. "This is nice, I like this."

"Me too," Peter agreed, "Hey, wanna dance?"

Ava scrunched his eyebrows at this,"How, there's no music."

Peter jumped up and pulled out his phone. After a few swipes, the song 'Far Away' by Nickleback started playing. He put the phone back in his pocket and held out his hand to Ava. She smiled and pulled her legs up over the edge, took Peter's hand and stood up.

"Just so you know, I don't know how to dance," Peter nervously admitted.

"Oh well, don't worry," Ava chuckled, "I watched my Mom and Dad do it every year on their anniversary, so I'll teach you."

She took Peter's other hand and put it on her waist. Then she instructed him to just move to the music. After multiple steps on Ava's feet and tripping over his own, the two were moving in complete sync.

"See now you're getting it," Ava complimented.

"Thanks," Peter replied, "Watch this."

He spun her around until they were two arms apart, then they recoiled and Peter dipped her. They smiled at each other and Ava kissed Peter's nose, making Peter blush as he brought her back up.

Now, the song had ended but they were still dancing. They stared into each other's eyes. In Ava's eyes, Peter saw beauty in them as they shined in the moonlight. In Peter's, Ava saw multiple things. Care, trust, loyalty...love. That's what she liked about him. He would make a good husband someday. Oh wait, he already was her husband. She'd almost forgotten. They needed to talk about this, unfortunately.

"P-Peter," she said nervously, "I hate to mess up a perfectly good day but, we need to talk about this marriage thing."

Peter stopped moving, he was afraid this was coming, sooner or later. Although, he was hoping it'd be later. "Um, ok..... How do you feel about this?"

"Well you have to admit, we are pretty young to be married and this definitely isn't the way I saw myself getting married in the future. But I've had so much fun with you today that I feel like, maybe I can stay this way. That we don't have to break this marriage thing, what do you think?"

This made Peter smile. He had fun with Ava too and, just like her, he didn't want to break this up. He wanted to stay with her. "Ava, I'm gonna tell you something that's been rackin' my brain ever since we crashed on that island... I-I... I love you."

Ava froze with wide eyes, did she hear Peter right? Did he just say he 'loved here? She had to be sure. "You do?" She asked.

This made Ava blush. She didn't know that Peter could hear her. But could you blame her? She thought he was dying and she was afraid she would never get a chance she to tell him. But honestly, she was both happy and embarrassed that he heard her. Mainly embarrassed, but still happy.

"Yep, I heard you tell me back on the island."

"Oh, you heard that, huh?" She said chuckling nervously.

"Yeah, I did. But I'm not gonna lie, Ava, I feel the same way. I wanna be with you, take care of you, and just... love you. So if you'll have me, I'll be your husband and your friend whenever you need me to be. So, what do you ya say?"

Once again, Ava had let out a few tears hearing this young man talk to her like this. It made her feel something deep down, love.

"I say, Tony Stark sent the right spider for the job." She said before surprising him with a kiss on the lips.

The kiss was full of passion and wonder. It made Peter feel like he was flying, and he didn't wanna come back down. The two kept at it for about five minutes, each one fighting for dominance. When they broke the kiss, they panted for air and looked into each other's eyes. They saw stars in each other's eyes, but they also saw something else... Love and Fire for one another.

"That was nice," Peter replied after catching his breath.

"Yeah, it was," She replied as she panted.

"So are we gonna make this work, or are we gonna make this work?"

Ava thought about this. She was too young to be married, but she did love Peter. And he was willing to stick with her, even if it got himself killed. But she didn't want to think about that. Plus her father was in favor of them being together, and she was sure that her mother would love Peter...... Well, if he was willing to stay with her, and she wanted to be with him, then why not?

"Ava?" Peter called out, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah, we're gonna make this work. But we have a problem though."

"What's that?"

"Well, obviously, we're kinda young to be married. And I'm still processing this, but... I think we should play as friend until we're both ready for this. But we're gonna stay married, we just won't let anyone know about it until it's the right time. You cool with that?"

Peter smiled and nodded. "I'll wait for you as long you need, Ava. Take all the time you need."

"Thanks, Peter," She said laying her head against his chest as they starred out on the city, "I love you."

"Love you too, Ava. This is nice," Peter stated.

"It definitely is," Ava chuckled, "Funny though. It feels, somewhat familiar."

Peter blushed. "That's probably because of what happened last night."

Ava's face went from sweet to stern.

"Watch it, Parker," She said pointing a finger at him, "You keep mentioning last night, you're gonna need a body cast."

Peter quickly nodded his head, knowing that she wasn't playing.

"Yes, ma'am. Sorry."

"Good, I forgive you. Now why don't you take your wife downstairs, she's tired and would like to cuddle up with her husband."

Feeling a burst of courage, Peter swiftly walked over to the door and opened it.

"Madam?" He said smiling.

Ava laughed and shook her head as she walked over to him and kissed his cheek as she walked by.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Hallway***

The two newlyweds walked to their room with their hands interlocked. When they finally came to it, they unlocked it and were about to go in when Peter stopped Ava and picked her up bridal style.

"Peter, what're you doing?" She asked while laughing.

"Well, I'm no expert," Peter coyly replied, "But I'm pretty sure that the husband is supposed to carry his wife over the threshold. Right?"

"You're such a gentleman, Peter. A goofball but, a gentleman nonetheless."

And with that, Peter sideways walked into the room and kicked the door closed behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADA!!! Soooo, what'd you think? Hope it wasn't too sappy for you guys. The next chapter will be up soon. Lemme know if you guys have any other SpiderTiger ideas for stories and I just might do them. Anyway, see you guys later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 2.2K 50
A collection of fun little one-shots I've written :) (Cover edited together by me using PicsArt) I'm also taking one-shot requests for Plance (Updat...
35.8K 962 47
||COMPLETED|| Hamiltrash to fulfill your fandom needs! What if everyone's gender was switched? ||Historical Fiction Category: #328|| Started: July 6...
621K 32.9K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
8.2K 113 15
Jay fall in love with Nya and the two began dating, then nya decovered that Cole is her perfect match, but what happens when nya begins to develop fe...