What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas

Ok, look alive, people. We got the second chapter comin' in! Now I did something here that you definitely didn't see coming. It may seem crazy at first, but I'm pretty sure you'll like it. See you guys at the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Peter & Ava's Hotel Room***

Her head felt like it'd been smashed between two Semi-trucks. Whatever it was that she and Peter drank last night, it definitely wasn't apple juice.

Ava moaned as she sat up, but she stopped when she felt something laying on her stomach. She lifted the covers to see an arm laying over her. But she also saw that she was only in her bra and panties!

She looked over her shoulder and saw that the arm belonged to Peter! And if that wasn't enough, he was only in his underwear too! 'I'm in a bed with Peter, and we're both in our underwear,' she said to herself trying to calm down. She chuckled nervously until...

Tony and Happy were in the next room watching TV when,

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" They heard Ava scream from other room and jolted up and ran to the kid's room.

"Ava, what's wrong?" Peter asked as he lifted himself off the floor. Hearing Ava scream woke him up and he fell out of the bed.

"Why was I in a bed with you in my underwear?!"She asked in a scared but upset voice.

"I don't know, I'm just as surprised as you!" He replied in the same tone.

The door burst with Tony wielding his watch gauntlet (from Cap 3) and Happy with his fists up.

"What happened?" Tony asked lowering his hand.

"Nothing," Ava said quickly, "I just had a nightmare."

"Oh ok. Um, well we'll see you guys at the pool later." Tony pushed Happy out before he could say anything.

Once the door closed, the two went to their suitcases and put on some clothes. When they were finally fully dressed, Ava turned her gaze back Peter with a glare.

"Peter, please tell me we didn't... ya know,"

"I don't think we did, no."

"Oh good," she was said letting out a sigh of relief, "I mean, no offense, Peter but, I don't like the idea of sex before marriage."

"Ava, Ava, it ok. Calm do-," Peter walked over to her to try and calm her down when he stepped on something, looking down to see that it was a sheet of paper. He tried to shake it off but it was stuck, so he lifted his foot, took it off and read it. His eyes widened as he said, "Well Ava, you don't have to worry about that."

"What're you talking about?" She asked walking over.

He handed her the paper, but when she looked at it, her eyes widened. Her breathing became quicker, as did her heartbeat. She was horrified at the contents of the paper.

"This can't be real," she said shaking her head.

"Oh it's real, alright," Peter retorted.

"We're married?"

Peter nodded his head as he took the paper away from her hands as she lost feeling in her legs and slumped onto the bed. Turns out that paper was a marriage license, which meant that these two 16-year-old teenagers were officially hitched.

Ava lifted her head and glared at Peter again. He could see the look of anger in her eyes that could kill. She held her gaze on him as she stood up slowly to which he backed up. She walked over to their suitcases, unzipped them, and fiddled with something inside of it. Peter couldn't see what she was doing, but when she turned around, he saw that she had put on her gloves from her homemade White Tiger suit and holding his web shooters.