Smut l.s

De gaywristlarry

Larry Stylinson smut for you guys. I could write Ziam, Narry, Lilo, Zouis - whatever you want. Enjoy :)) Mais

Smut l.s
Fetus Larry
Larry

Photoshoot | l.s

35.9K 327 667
De gaywristlarry

Louis' the model and Harry's his photographer.

Louis P.O.V

Ashley hands me a pair of light blue jeans, a white tank top and a jean jacket to go over. I groan in annoyance, this is the twenty third photoshoot today and it's barely 1:00 P.M.

"Why, Ashley, why?! I want to go home!" I whine as she chuckles and pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose. Ashley is like a sister to me. After highschool, I was offered a modeling career by one of the biggest magazine companies.

I attend online college classes two hours a day and come to work six hours a day; Sometimes four hours, depending on my director.

Today, our director had been away on vacation, but has left instructions to have ten good photoshoots by the time he got back. I had to change over 100 times to get exactly what he wanted.

Yes I'm over exaggerating, but I'm exhausted, okay.

"We only have to shoot one more photo, then we can go home." I roll my eyes at the statement. I hear this all day, everyday; We end up taking fifty pictures with fifty different poses to find the perfect photo. I change into the outfit I was given and mentally groan. I start to drift off into my own imagination, daydreaming about my bed. Ashley shook my shoulders harshly, bringing me back to reality.

"Focus, Lou." She places a headband on my head and ruffles my hair while spraying hairspray. She pulls up my collar and admires her creation. A 'bing' noise catches our attention and Ashley walks toward her laptop provided from work.

"Bad news," I sigh and close my eyes, already having an idea on what the notification said, "Dan assigned us another photoshoot we have to get done. An underwear brand requested you to be the cover of the package."

Another 'bing' noise comes out from her device. "Make that two more photoshoots. The second one is optional.." My brows furrowed in confusion. Optional?

"Why is it optional?" She reads the rest of the email and starts typing back.

"It's for the front page on a magazine for men lingeries." My eyes widen at the request. "They would pay over 10,000 dollars if you accept it." My jaw drops to the floor in shock. She looks at me with questioning eyes and places her laptop on her desk.

"I don't know." I could go along with this, but the only thing making me sweat from anxiety is the fact that my photographer is my crush. He will see me almost completely naked as I pose for the camera.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." She lays her hand on my shoulder to send comfort. A knock is heard against the door. "Come in."

My photographer, Harry, steps in the room with his camera hung around his neck. He clenched his jaw when his eyes land on Ashley's hand on my shoulder.

"We have to start with the next photos." Ashley nods. He takes another long look at me before walking out. I sigh and walk with Ashley out the door and into the next room where the magic happens.

---

After thirty minutes, we finished with the street photoshoot and underwear line pictures, where I got to wear a white shirt along with gray boxers. Now I had to choose whether or not I will accept the request of a lingerie photoshoot.

"Ashley," I walk with her back into the dressing room, "I'll do it." I sit on the comfortable couch in the dressing room and let the cushion hug my curves.

"Are you sure, Louis?" I nod and lay my head back. She grabs a black lingerie from one of the closets and tosses it to me.

"I'll leave the room for this one." She smiles and walks out of the room. Ashley would usually stay in the room while I change; I wouldn't mind because she would lift my mood when I'm grumpy and can't seem to do anything.

I strip from my clothes and put on the black lace lingerie. The bottom covers my front, but leaves my bum fully exposed. Only a thin material covers my bum and a pair of black suspenders hang onto my shoulders and clip to the bottom. Someone knocks on my door; I sit on the couch and cover myself with a throw on blanket.

"It's Ashley." I sigh and open the door. She looks at me with wide eyes as a smirk crawls on her lips. She chuckles and begins to laugh, but covers her mouth.

"Oh my god. I'm not gonna lie, you do look pretty sexy." I blush and sit back on the couch. I cover my face with a pillow and groan. I could hear her laugh at my action. "Penny for your thoughts?" A penny lands on the side of the couch. I grab it and start to toss and catch it in my hand.

"What will Harry think when he sees me.."

"The photographer?" I nod.

"Oh, honey. How have you not noticed the clear affection he shows?" She chuckles. I furrow my brows in confusion. "Haven't you seen how jealous he gets when I'm around you?" I shake my head and try to think back to times when he would get jealous.

"Alright, well we have to get over with this photoshoot in order to go home. You still owe me McDonald's, remember?" I smile at the memory. About a week ago, I decided to mess around and dress into the outfits in the dressing room, while I begged Harry to capture the moment with his camera and send me the pictures. I had convinced Ashley to join in on the fun, but I owed her a meal from McDonald's.

I walk behind Ashley out of the room, while pulling on a see-through robe without even trying to close. Harry was typing away on his computer and editing some photos with earbuds plugged into his cute little ears. There had been a couch placed in front of the green wall. I sit on the couch, where Harry's back is facing me as Ashley smacks Harry on the back of his neck.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Take the damn pictures. I'm going to get myself some coffee across the street." She picks up her purse and walks out the door, leaving Harry and I alone. He sighs and grabs his camera, while turning around to face me. He stops in his tracks and stares at me with wide eyes and his lips slightly parted. I fiddle with my fingers and wait for him to get his camera ready. I look up to see him gulp and turn on his camera with shaky hands.

"I'm gonna need you to l-lay down." I lay on the couch and place my right arm over my head with my other arm resting on my stomach. Harry walks closer and takes closer shot pictures. "C-close your eyes a-and part your lips." I do as told as he snaps photos of me in this position. I can see the flashing light from behind my closed eyelids stop at a certain point.

I almost jump at the feeling of a pair of lips gently pressed on mine. My eyes shoot open to see Harry with his pink lips attached to mine and his eyelashes fanning his rosey cheeks. After a few seconds, my stage of shock quickly rushes away and I start to kiss him back.

I lay my hand on his cheek and soothingly caress his smooth skin as we kiss in sync. His hand runs through my hair while I slightly lean forward to deepen the kiss. I open my eyes to make sure this is a reality. Through the corner of my eye, I catch Ashley at the door with her thumbs up and a grin on her face.

I motion with my hand for her to give us some space, she nods and steps out of the room. I close my eyes and enjoy every second of our passionate make out. The door slams shut, causing Harry to jump back. I mentally groan and curse at Ashley for not closing the door softly. I had him in the palm of my hand!

He stares at the ground with an expression I can't seem to read. Almost like if it was..regret.. My face drops at the thought of Harry regretting this kiss.

"I-I'm so sorry.." He sighs and covers his face with his large hands. "I didn't mean to force you." Force? Who said he was forcing me to kiss back? My brows furrowed in confusion. He bites his lower lip in shame. "I'll just- I'll just leave-"

Shit no, please no.

I grab his shirt and pull him back into a kiss. He immediately kisses me back, he crawls over me and places his left hand on the couch to support his weight. My hands slide down his body and grips his ass. He growls when I squeeze his bum; He bites my bottom lip in between his teeth and pulls slightly.

His tongue traces my lip, asking for entrance to my mouth. I allow it as his tongue explores every inch of my mouth. He unstraps my suspenders and pulls down the bottom of the black lace lingerie. I'm left completely naked in front of Harry. His piercing green eyes roam down my body in hunger.

I pull off his shirt and admire every tattoo printed on his skin. My fingers trace the black ink, he smirks and grabs my wrist. I look back into his mesmerizing eyes and almost melt. He pecks my lips gently and smiles sweetly. I then pull down his jeans and boxers. He sighs as his erection springs free from his clothes. I smirk devilishly and grab hold of his throbbing dick. He hides his face in the crook of my neck and kisses my skin. I begin to pump with my hand, he moans against my flesh.

"L-Louis." He groans. I leave small loving kisses on his shoulder as I pump faster. He grabs my hand and pulls me away from him. He spreads my legs apart and positions himself into my hole. "Don't tease me." He warns and pushes into me. I moan and arch my back as he fully enters me.

He thrusts in and out of me, my eyes close as my nails dig into his back. He kisses my collarbone, while keeping one hand on my hip.

"You're so big, daddy." I moan and run my fingers through his curly hair, moving it from his face. A thin layer of sweat covers both our bodies as he thrusts harder. Deep moans escape his pink lips, every inch of my skin lights on fire. My heavy breathing and Harry's moans fill the large room.

"I-I'm so c-close." He whispers under his breath with his eyes closed tightly. I bite my lower lip as he thrusts a couple more times. He pulls out of me and lays on top of me. His head lays on my chest as we both try to steady our rapid heart beat. After a couple of comfortable silence, I run my fingers through his damp hair; His eyelids were closed. I feel our heartbeats aline with each other. He smiles sweetly and listens to my heart beating through my chest.

"We match." He says. I smile and admire his beautiful lips. He looks up, our eyes meet as I peck his lips.

"I've always dreamt of this moment." I confess, we both smile and share a slow, passionate and loving kiss.

.
.
.
Vote and comment if this was an okay smutty one shot ;)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 57.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
377K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
329K 12.9K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
137K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...