She's My Constant

De SkyWrites102

Cast Of Characters: Glaiza De Castro as Destiny S. Valerio Rhian Ramos as Kate Denise R. Howell Solenn Heuss... Mais

College Friends and Feelings
Heartbreaks
Killer on the loose
Remembering Destiny
Force of Habit
Habits Stay
Monday Blues
Bloody Grey
Kate vs. Eve
Sleep Tight
Over the moon
Sunshine
Eve, The Apple of their Eyes
Friyay
Meet the parents
Together
Mr. Montenegro will see you now
Letting you go
Solenn's Blessing
Valentine's Day Plans
I Choose You
Downfall
Truth about us
Eve's Temptation
1 Month in
Of Cafes and Men
Seventh Month
She will be loved
All of Me
Author's Note
Author's Note on the Commentaries

In her loving Memory

705 27 0
De SkyWrites102

Destiny's POV:

Kate was listening attentively to what I admitted to her during the elevator ride. It is hard to talk about the first girl I have ever loved and lost. When the elevator door opened, she steps out and I followed.

She opened the door to her unit, we sat at the couch, putting the bags on the floor.

"Continue." She said and smiled tenderly at me.

"So, it was in Second Grade when she and I got together. Brian was her beard and mine. Then on our Sophomore year, she gradually changed. She was always sad, she would always cling to me and let her tears out, I figured must be her period or something. So I disregarded it, when I tried to cheer her up with my funny antics, she would smile or even chuckle, that was enough for me. I didn't know any better then." I paused as I steady my voice for the next few words I am about to say.

"Until one summer, before we turned juniors, she sent me her last message, through email. Yesterday we were still together, so I couldn't believe that she would do that, she was laughing and smiling at me all day. It turns out, she had it sent to me at a specific time frame. She committed suicide after we parted ways, her parents had already caught on with our relationship, since they were Catholics they forbade her to see me, talk to me or even go to school with me. She died due to loss of blood, she cut her pulse and let herself bleed to death. She did it when everyone was sleeping."

I said as I wiped my tears flowing from my eyes.

"I never got the chance to attend her wake, because her parents forbade me and threatened to sue me for killing their daughter. When everyone left, Brian brought me to her grave, I cried and cried until there were no more tears I could cry. I went to her grave every chance I had, every stolen moment just like how our love was. I still put her favorite flowers on her grave, she likes lilies." I smiled at her

"Thank you for telling me, Babe. I'm sorry about what happened, let me take away all the hurt." She said as she kissed my forehead, my eye lids, my nose and my lips.

"You already took away all the hurt, babe."

I smiled at her, she hugs me even tighter.

"Come on, babe, we need to start this project." I said changing topics but she didn't break her hug.

"Babe, it's okay to feel that way, what you went through is heart breaking, I just wanted you to know that I understand you, I will always do. I'm not jealous of her, because of her, we ended up finding each other." She smiled tenderly, she was always the relentlessly positive kind of person. 

"Thank you, Babe. I would like you to meet her personally, we'll go next weekend." I smiled at her, she was the first person outside of me and Brian to know about Solenn, I didn't even tell Eve.

"I would love that, maybe get her blessing, so your heart could be free from any burden, I'm glad you're taking steps to open up to me." She smiled, she got the Instax camera on her purse. She handed me the camera.

"Let's start making happy memories, to fill every pain you have, until you can no longer feel any pain or sadness." She stated as she smiles at the camera, she was kissing my eye lids, while I was smiling.

We started to work on the Memory Board first, We designed it with our Photos she was printing off her pocket printer. By 6:30 P.M. we ordered food from the nearby Pizza Place, we ordered pasta and a whole pie to ourselves. She was smiling looking at our photos all through out the first time we hanged out together until today. There was something about her smiles that has drawn me in. It was one of the things that made me fall in love with her, her smiles, she is just so bubbly, that there are times, you would want to slap her just to see if she would be mad at you. As she was working on designing the Memory Board, I rose from where I sat. She briefly looks at me

"Where are you going?" She asked with out looking up at me

"I just need to get something, from my unit. I will be back." I said as I walked out from her unit. 

I opened my unit's door, I looked for my jewelry box on top of my study table.

There it was, the ring that I was supposed to give to Solenn, for some reason, I always kept it. I always knew that Solenn was the one for me, the girl I would marry, I planned to propose to her on the last day of our College days, out of excitement I bought this ring a few years back, we had plans to study arts, she had the plan to become a painter and I would become a writer. But, like how she briefly ended her life, my plans after her death changed, I decided to take up Psychology and become a Doctor like my Dad. I had it easy growing up, my Dad chose to love me and understand me, because he knows how everything can trigger your Mental Health to fail. I have been silently praying for Solenn's blessing, I think she gave it to me earlier, when I looked into Kate's eyes. I saw her in my future, us having fun and kids. Instead of tears and pain in my heart, I felt light and smiling at the thoughts. That is when I knew I was ready to let Solenn rest, her memories will no longer be a burden to me, but will instead be another one of my life's stories which led me to finding Kate.

I walked back to Kate's condo unit, our orders have arrived. She just came out the Kitchen with two glasses and a pitcher of Iced Tea, she smiled at me and sat on the floor. I smiled back as I took a seat beside her, putting my arm around her. She smiled at me.

"Here you go Mr. Valerio." she says as she hands me a plate with pasta on it and a slice of our favorite pizza.

I smiled at her as she starts to dig in on her pasta, I started to dig in myself. While we were eating, we worked on designing the memory board, we were sticking photos and some alphabet cut outs she made. 

"Babe.." I trailed off she looks at me before going back to sticking stuff into the Memory Board

"Hmmm?" she says

"I saw you in my future, you and I, happy with our kids. At the exact moment I did, I no longer felt guilty about Solenn, I used to blame myself for her death, that what if I had paid more attention to her back then, would she still be alive today? We had dreamt of building a life together, I was going to be a poet and she a painter. We had it planned that way. Until she ended her life." 

"Shhhh.. let me finish first." I silenced her

"Before, when I think of this things, it makes my heart feel pain, because I was guilty of letting her do that to herself. She should be alive, but she isn't, in my mind, I did kill her. But with you, I felt secured and relieved of these pains, I felt I am sure that I want kids with you, build a life with you. I also felt lightness, no more guilt. I know, that I shouldn't re-purpose this engagement ring that I bought for her, but I will as part of letting her memories be a part of how I found you. It's my promise ring to you, that I will love you and take care of you every day, even if we get through a rough patch, I promise to tell you everything that is bugging me, I promise to talk to you and make things right, give you everything that I could." I said as I take out the ring from my pocket.

Tears are falling down from her eyes now, I kissed her forehead, her eyelids, her nose, her lips and lastly her hand before I slipped the ring on her ring finger where her Mom's promise ring was. She hugged me tightly and sobbed. She was having trouble breathing, after quite a while, her breathing stabilized. She pulls away from my hug.

"Babe, Thank you, I keep telling you how thankful I am for all of what you have done for me, for opening your heart to me, for loving me and being honest with me. I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel how much love I have for you, I will be loyal to you just like how I've been all these years. This, all of this revelations, make me fall in love with you even more." She hugged me again. I got the Instax camera and snapped a photo of her holding up her rings on her finger, while I was kissing her lips. 

We continued to eat, while she worked on the memory board and I proceeded to paint abstract on the drawing paper, which will later on serve as a backdrop of the one liners that I have written for Kate. After finishing the board, Kate unwrapped the desk frame, she proceeds to get a photo of us, that she printed off her pocket printer.

I recognized the photo was from the party that we went to a few weeks back, She was smiling silly as I kissed her on the cheek and the other one was when we were caught by a friend having a moment to ourselves, we were staring at each other's eyes and smiling. 

I was letting the watercolor dry on the paper, when Kate suddenly stretched and yawned. I smiled at her and carried her over to her bathroom, I undressed her and drew a bath for her, she looked at me with love and tenderness as I washed her body with soap, after washing her body, I dried her body up and proceeded to carry her out to her bed, she linked her arms around my neck, I sat her at her bed and got her an oversized shirt and undies to wear. I slipped her panties first and after her oversized shirt. I laid her in her bed and kissed the top  of her head. I whispered I will be right back in bed with her. I proceeded back to the bathroom to shower quickly. I undressed and folded the dress Kate was wearing along with her bra and panties. I also folded my dirty clothes and put them in the hamper before stepping into the shower.

After taking a quick shower, I went back to the living room, to get the plates we used washed and get the left over pizza refrigerated. After putting away the dishes, I went back to her room, I found her sleeping already, she had a long day. I laid in bed and as soon as I do, she automatically adjusts her body, as she puts her head in my arm, her face was buried in the crook of my neck and shoulder, she puts her arm over my chest and her leg up to my thighs, as if I will vanish into the night and leave her. This is how she always slept, the only difference now is I put my arm around her. I slowly caressed her hair, I kissed the top of her head and said Good night. For the first time in 16 years, I will be able to sleep soundly with a smile in my face, all of the pain I experienced now gone.

********************************

Kate's POV: 

I woke up to find Destiny, still sleeping soundly, starting last week, there were times that I would wake up earlier than her, I guess, I still couldn't believe that she is still with me. I stared at her and moved the hair away that's falling down her face. I looked at my left ring finger, I am now wearing my parents' promise ring and Destiny's promise ring, the stone was a little prominent, it was a blue sapphire, round cut surrounded with diamonds in the center and sides of the ring, I couldn't believe that this is just her promise ring. It looks like I have an engagement ring and a wedding band. I giggled to myself and hugged Destiny from the side. I love the feeling of security that I feel when ever we hug each other. I felt her move, she hugs me tighter and closer to herself. I put my arm over her chest and buried my face down her neck. I placed light kisses on her neck. She stirs from her sleep and after a few seconds, her eyes flutters open. I smiled at her.

"Good Morning, Handsome." I greeted her. She smiled at me and said

"Good Morning, Beautiful." She said as she kisses the top of my head. 

"Did you sleep good?" I asked her

"I've never slept better. What about you Mrs. Valerio? Did you sleep good?" She answered me

"Never slept better in 10 years." I smiled sweetly at her to which she chuckled

"I am really sorry for not telling you earlier on about Solenn." She said guiltily

"Hey, no need to say sorry. I mean I have never asked you to tell me things if you aren't ready. You know very well that I respect your choices and decisions." I smiled at her and hugged her tighter.

"Always so understanding, one of the things that I loved about you. No, actually come to think of it, I just love you, in your best and in your worst." She smiled at me, that charming smile of hers. I pinched her on the cheek.

"We should get up and get breakfast." I said to her

"That we should, uhm is left over pizza considered as breakfast?" She asked me

"No, Lazy. I will cook breakfast for you, just sit back, relax." I winked at her

"And enjoy the show." she chuckled

"Oh, I'm going to make a show out of it." I said before getting up from bed and walked out of the room sexily.

I heard her foot steps behind as I sashayed to the kitchen. I looked back to see her gazing at me, she stops dead in her tracks, as she watched me sashay into the kitchen. She smiled at me and went directly to the living room.

Once in the kitchen, I scooped 3 cups of ground beans into my coffee maker and 3 cups of water. I brewed the coffee as I went to the Fridge, I took out some eggs, chinese sausage, ham and left over rice my cleaning lady left from yesterday. I also took a clove of garlic and an onion. I chopped the garlic and onions, I diced the ham and sliced the sausage into bite sized pieces. I beat an egg in a bowl.

I preheated the pans for frying, I cracked two eggs on the other pan and put the slices of sausage in the same pan, while I put butter on the other one, swirling and coating the pan. I tossed onions, garlic, rice and ham into the pan, when the fried rice was properly mixed, I pour over the beaten egg into the pan. I turned off the burner for the eggs I was frying. I mixed the fried rice some more. I got our big plate and plated the rice, eggs and sausages into the plate.

I set them aside on a tray, then got our big mugs, I pour in brewed black coffee to the two mugs, before setting them in a tray. I was too lazy to wash the pans, so I left them there.

I walked to the living room to find Destiny doing her calligraphy on a scratch paper, she was mixing inks and pigments.

I paused for a while, to appreciate her beautiful eyes. Then continued walking to the table, I set down the tray on the table. She helps me clean the table, before she proceeds to get our mugs from the tray, she takes a sip from her coffee, before she continued with mixing her ink with water. I fed her from our plate, to which she delightfully ate.

"Babe?"

"Hmmm?" she hummed as she looks up at me.

"I want to learn calligraphy too, can you teach me?"

I said as I looked at her dip the nib on the ink.

"Come here, Babe." she said as she moves to make a space in between her legs

I sat at the space, she picks up the pen and puts my right hand around it. She adjusted my fingers and when she was satisfied with my hold. She whispers behind my ears.

"That's how you hold the pen. Now dip the nib in the ink, make sure that you're dipping it at a 45 degree angle."

I did as I was told

Then she holds my hand to show me the basic strokes, after quite a few strokes, she gently lets go of my hand as I start to practice the strokes, then after a few, she showed me how to write the letters and numbers.

When I was done she said to me

"You're quite a fast learner babe."

"I have a good teacher." she kissed me at the crook of my neck.

"Flattering me aren't you?"

She admonished me and we laughed at each other. She begins to feed me from the plate, I leaned at her chest as she puts her arm around my waist.

"Babe..." she calls out

"Hmmm?" I hummed

"I just wanted to let you know that I will be having a meeting with Brian and Eve later on this week, so I would be out of the office. For about 5 hours, would that be okay?"

Her voice was careful and calculating

"I'll tell your secretary, I know you need to do this, I understand, don't ever think I don't. She needs help, she is after all still your friend." I smiled at her as she feeds herself from the plate.

"I love you, babe. Thank you for your understanding." I felt her hug tightened

After that, we finished writing the calligraphy and framed them. I called the maintenance for them to pick up the framed pieces, the memory board and the desk frame. After we have washed the pans and plates our doorbell rang, I opened the door to see Mr. Reyes, the maintenance guy, I smiled at him, and directed him on what to do with the frames, he nodded and left with the frames with him.

I went back to my bedroom, I find Destiny, laying on my bed and intently watching TV.

She smiles once she sees me climb up the bed beside her, she adjusts herself against the headboard, I sat beside her. Hugging her from the side.

"What do we do now?" I asked her.

"Your call babe, maybe you can show me one of your hobbies or perhaps just stay in bed." She said naughtily at me.

"How about we go out with the whole college crew?" I smiled at her

"We can do that too." She said lazily.

I squealed in delight, and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I sent a group message to our Viber Group.

Me: Meet you guys, today at Wrong Ramen, Lunch time. We have news. 😊

Then I settled my head at the crook of her neck.

"Babe, I thought we're going out? Why are we not getting ready?"

"Hmmm, babe. We still have three hours before lunch." I smiled sweetly at her.

"Hmmm... I'd like it if we made love the rest of the day." She smiles at me sheepishly.

"Hmmm.. We can do a one hour quickie, after that we need to be going." I said as I kissed her neck. I straddled her as she looks at me.

"You look seriously hot right now, Mr. Valerio." I whispered in her ear, before I licked and lightly nibbled her ear.

I kissed her jaw, her lips then down her chest. Her hands, are all over my body, her touch alone is enough to get me over the edge, I can feel the wetness in my pussy. I went back to kissing her lips, then I whispered to her ear "D, Take me please." I commanded her, as I kept kissing her lips.

After a few moments, she lowers the waistband of my panty, sliding it until it was off me, she takes my shirt off and immediately captured my nipple in her mouth, she started to suck them. I moaned at the contact, her other hand behind my back, supporting me as I lean against the feel of her wet mouth.

She touched my labia as I am straddled in her lap, she drew lazy circles on my clit, I moaned her name.

She whispers into my ear "God, babe. You're so hot."

And she continued to kiss me, while she fondles my clit. I whimpered at the slow and teasing pace. I groaned out of frustration and tried to sit on her finger. But she firmly held my back.

I took her hand and guided it into my core, I was coaxing her to insert her fingers into my core.

"No, Babe. I want to hear you say, what you want." She teases me while she went back to sucking my nipples. I moaned her name again.

"Please, babe." I begged for release.

"Please?" she asked

"Aaaahhh... Babe... Pl-Please... Fuck... Aaaaahhhhhhh... Me." I moaned into her ear.

She tightened her hold on my back, sucked my other breast and she inserted her 3 fingers.

"Yeahhh... Faster... Aaaaahhhh... Babe. Pl-eaassee." I moaned out of frustration with her slow pace of pumping.

"Valerio, if you don't stop teasing me, I swear to God, you will regret it." I said in frustration, as she pumps rather slowly in me.

"Babe, patience is a virtue." She whispered to me as she continues pumping in me, slowly.

I leaned to my back, as she twisted her fingers inside me, I moaned her name, almost begging her to stop going slowly, this went on for the next 30 minutes, slowly building me up, my breathing slow and ragged. I was pushing down her fingers.

"I love touching your pussy, babe." she says to me as she trailed wet kisses up to my shoulder, just as I was settling for her pace, she pumped in me, fast. But making sure she hits my g-spot with every motion.

I moaned and screamed her name, until, I can no longer hold it, I exploded into her hand, she stopped pumping, she traced circles on my clit as I ride out my orgasm.

She kisses me and carried me to the bathroom, while my legs were wrapped around her waist. She pulls her shirt and panty off her body, she steps into the shower, with me still holding onto her body.

She opens the shower head and lets me stand, while still hugging her. I was still speechless with the mind shattering sex we had, I was just coming down from my orgasm.

"Babe, are you alright?" She asks me after a few moments of silence.

"Yes, I am Babe. Just came down from my orgasm." I chuckled at her.

She placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"You scared me there for a few minutes." she says

"It was the most mind shattering sex, I had. Thank you, babe."

I confessed, because most times, she would pump in me fast, I usually like it that way, fast and multiple orgasms. But today was the most intense and longest orgasm I have had.

"Welcome, babe." she said, as she begins to lather soap on my body.

"Where did you learn to do all that, babe?" I absent mindedly asked her.

"From all of those other girls, I fucked around with." she said plainly

"Oh, your bachelor days." I chuckled at her.

"Yes, those days." she smiled at me.

"Babe, you really don't remember any of them?" I asked her

"I really don't babe, I never talked with any one of them ever. Most of them were just experimenting anyway." She chuckled

As she proceeds to wash my body, she shampooed my hair next.

"I see. Are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked her

As she massages my scalp

"I don't think I'll ever be ready, I mean it's a big task, but it's exciting to be developing products that will help patients get better."

"Babe, I know you can do this, besides, product development for mental health is a team that has the least workload, we never required them to develop products at a pace that the other departments have." I chuckled at her

"Ugh! Babe, why didn't you say so? I hate you." she said as she washed my hair with water.

"You never asked me." I defended myself

"Ugh." she says as she rolled her eyes out of annoyance

"Did you honestly think, I would place my own wife, at a very demanding department? I just wanted to be with you always." I smiled at her as I lather soap in her body

"I told you, I don't have a clue in running a business, much more a company."

"I know babe, trust me, you'll be great, because you are one of the greatest doctors." I smiled at her as I wash her body with water.

"I always trust you, babe. I can't promise you anything, but I will be there for you, no matter what happens. You can count on me." She said as I shampooed her hair.

"I know babe, you've always been there for me." I said as I massaged her scalp.

"Babe, you're such a brat. But, you're my favorite kind of brat." she says smiling as I washed her hair with water.

"I am your brat." I said smiling at her as I stepped out of the shower.

I grabbed her shirt and panty in the bathroom floor, I folded them neatly before placing them in the hamper.

I felt a towel wrap around me, I looked at her and saw how hungry she looked into me.

"Babe, We need to stop or we'll never make it to lunch." I admonished her

She smiled naughtily, as she grabs me on my waist.

"We'll make it to lunch. Trust me." she says as she picked me up and sat me on the sink. Never taking her eyes off me.

She kisses my lips, full of hunger and and wanting. She lowers herself into my pussy, she started to lick my wet pussy. In between her licks she starts to speak again.

"Babe, I like the taste of your pussy." she says appreciatively

"Ohhhh... Aaaahhhh... Babe." I squealed

"Open your eyes, Mrs. Valerio and look at me." She commands me as she continues to eat my pussy.

I opened my eyes at once and looked at what she was doing.

"Good girl." She says satisfied

She finds my clit and sucked at it, then she inserted four of her fingers, she pumped slowly at first, then gradually increasing her pace. My pussy is sore from earlier's love making we had, that plus the licks and her pumping was driving me to orgasm for the second time this morning.

I love feeling sore in my pussy, it reminds me of the naughty things we did, how she owns me not just in mind and heart but also in body. She licks the cum, that I released until I was no longer wet. She got back to kissing my lips, I tasted myself from her lips. We both smiled as she picks me off the sink and carries me with her back to my bed. As soon as she sat me in bed, I got the shirt and panty she removed from me earlier, I folded them neatly and went back to the bathroom to put it on the hamper.

We dried each other's body. She was looking at the closet, looking for something to wear. It is sunday, so we can dress in our most comfortable clothes.

Because she was standing in the closet, rather long, I hugged her from behind.

"Babe, are you going to start choosing something to wear or you're planning to go to lunch Naked?" I teased her

She chuckled a bit before facing me "I don't know what to wear, someone told me they don't like my style sometimes." She pouted as she teases me back.

I laughed at her and pinched her cheek

"Move over, I'll pick out something for you." I said

She moved over and I found her black skinny jeans, I picked one of our favorite local band shirts, then I picked out a black and red varsity jacket, I picked up one of her sneakers, I picked a red chucks for her to wear.

"Here you go." I said to her She kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you Mrs. Valerio."

"Welcome, Mr. Valerio." I said to her.

While I picked out a white plain tanktop, blue skinny jeans and a white and red varsity jacket, I also wore my black chucks.

Once we're both ready, she drove us to Burgos Circle. The whole 10 minute drive, I was looking at my phone. The Viber group chat was buzzing, I only seen zoned them, but they promised they would be there all 5 of them.

"Babe?" I asked

"Hmmm?" she hummed

"I can't believe that we're finally together, I told our college crew that we have news."

She chuckled at me

"I know, I read your Viber Group Chat Message."

She cheekily replied.

"And, yes. We're finally together Mrs. Valerio." She added

Before holding my hand as she parked her Audi.

When we walked into the restaurant, our friends were already there. All of them smiled at us as we walked hand in hand.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9K 75 13
When two best friends fall in love, they have to be brave enough to face the consequences to prove that their love is stronger than any problem in th...
21.8K 2.6K 82
We think that everything is in our hands and especially our present and future which we carefully plan it all together to make it perfect and easier...
379 18 13
Freenbecky Cast Freen as Clarity Becky as Destiny "Destiny, I have been preparing this letter for you for a long time. I have guaranteed that the con...
722 25 7
Joanna, a woman walking in a really bad weather, having her heart broken, her life shattered. Instead of going home, she suddenly decides to change...