My Girlfriend Is Trying To Be...

Por Imwiththe3girls

Read it and you'll know about it...Or will YOU??! Más

My Girlfriend Is Trying To Be Famous?
My Girlfriend Is Trying To Be Famous?!
My Girlfriend Is Trying To Be Famous!?
My Girlfriend Is Trying To Be Famous?!
The Chair

My Girlfriend Is Trying To Be Famous?

244 12 2
Por Imwiththe3girls

   My phone buzzes and I dig it out of my pocket; it is from my bestfriend Dom

"Hey, dude party at my house 9 to whenever, bring someone don't be a loser"

"Alright"

      I stuff my phone back in my pocket and eat the rest of my cereal.

~

   It has been a week since I last kissed Becca and we have barely made eye contact; I don't like it but she wants to do what her dad says.

    Becca sits in front of me and I immediately leave the table. I talk to Becca's dad about some of the rules and he actually trusts me now and lowered all the rules.

  I go to Becca's room but she is not in here yet. I lay on her bed throwing a ball to her ceiling; She finally comes in and I tell her the news. She slowly sits on the bed and tears start to swell up in her eyes.

"What's wrong?!"

   She put on a forced smile

"Nothing, I'm fine"

    I put my arm around her and she puts her face in my chest.

"I-I-I love you"

      Is that what she is crying about, Is it a happy cry?

"Is that why your crying?"

"No, of course not....My daddy wants you to....to leave"

"What?!"

"He bought you a house in INDIANA and-"

     I ran out of her room and down the stairs, out the front door. Into the freezing cold, It is freezing out but I don't wanna think about anything but the problem I have on hand.

     I run until I can't run anymore, until i'm to tired to think about anything. I fall to my knees and let the tears fall out of my eyes.

    I cry for my parents, I am crying for Becca's heart and mine, I am crying because I am moving away...I need to move away..

      I wipe my tears off and I start walking back to the house.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 103K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.2M 268K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
240K 23.6K 60
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
1.2M 63.2K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...