My Girlfriend Is Trying To Be Famous?!

I am now on a plane to Indiana(the city of Boring). Rebecca an I will try to stay in touch but I doubt it will work.

~

    Indiana is cool; especially with all the abandoned fields. (sarcasm)

    The taxi takes me to the house George bought for me. I hate that name now; well I should say that I really just hate Becca's dad.

     The house is huge and over-extravagant like there house is. I open the huge wooden door and throw my luggage into the huge living room. I see the computer in the corner and immediately email Becca.

     I wait and wait for 20 minutes but she doesn't answer.

    I walk throughout the house and everything is just to much.

    I hear a ding sound come from the computer.

     I run back to the livingroom, jumping over the couch and sitting in the seat of the computer desk. I click on the email

  (George)

Hello Nathan Jorge,-

   My freaking name is Nick Jordan!!

(George)

Hello Nathan Jorge, Please do not wreck my house and you will have to get a job to pay half of your rent; I am sorry about ALL of this but you take up to much room and we will come to visit you when we get the chance to make sure your okay.

P.S. No parties, Get good friends, I have an interview for you already ready; It starts tommorow at 8 a.m; don't mess it up! Check on the counter

     That guy is such a major ASS! I close the lid of the computer and check out the upstairs. It is extravagant. I pick out the smallest bedroom and I look in the closet and it is a walk in closet filled with dress shoes and suits.

        I take off my shirt and pants. I get into the bed and close my eyes; I slowly then all at once fall asleep.