Formula One x Disney

By ChachaScamander

If you like Disney and Formula One, you should read this book ! If you ever thought how be the world if you... More

Pascal Wehrlein-Aladdin Part 1
Pascal Wehrlein-Aladdin Part 2
Pascal Wehrlein-Aladdin Part 3
Pascal Wehrlein-Aladdin Part 4
Kevin Magnussen-The Little Mermaid
Esteban Ocon Petition

Prologue

669 12 12
By ChachaScamander

Hi ! You know sometimes in your head some strange things happened, that's happened to me everyday 😂. I'm fan of Formula One and of Disney ( yeah I know I'm still a child ) and one day I imagined what would happen if Disney princess and their story were in the F1 world. That's why I started to mix everything and imagined Pascal Wehrlein as Aladdin. From that, I decided to start this book.

Some of them will be complet crack and some of them will be more serious.
I'll try to publish all the chapters of one story in a week but I won't publish a new story every week (I dont know if that makes sense 😂😅)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 17.2K 41
ยป ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ณ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ แด€ ส€แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แดขแด แดแดœ๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข, แด๊œฐแด›แด‡ษด แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ส€ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด„แดœสŸแด€ส€ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡. ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๏ฟฝ...
209K 5.3K 120
โ™š ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“…๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ
410K 9.3K 50
~ '๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ' ~ โYou know I'll w...
157K 2.6K 60
All the f1 drivers are added to a groupchat. What could go wrong? See all the shenanigans unfold and what happens when the f1 drivers end up spending...