Robbie Kay/Peter Pan Imagines

By PeterPanNeverGirl

Self explanatory. I just have a weird thing for British guys. More

Imagine #1
Texas: Part 1
Texas: Part 2
Peter Pan
Sister
Author's Note
Hospital
Hospital: Part 2
Bother
Sister: Part 2
Thanks!
Sister: Part 3
Best Birthday Ever
Quiet Boy, Quieter Daughter
Quiet Boy, Quieter Daughter: Part 2
Quiet Boy, Quieter Daughter: Part 3
New Story
PLEASE READ!!!!
The Blind Date
Is This Goodbye?
Quiet Boy, Quieter Daughter Part: 4
Is This Goodbye? Part: 2
Is This Goodbye Part: 3
Soooo Close
581!!!!
Cheshire Cat
Not An Update
Didn't Know How
Double Trouble
1K!!!!
Double Trouble: Part 2
New Account
Don't Even Notice
A/N
How To Say I Love You
How To Say I Love You: Part 2
Help!!!!!!!!!!
A Pair of Demons
Over
Thank You!!!!
Over: Part 2
New Girl
All My Fault
All My Fault: Part 2
Valentine's Day (Peter Pan)
Please Read
Jerk
Jerk: Part 2
Heights
On Hold
Imagine for @mazeskipperandrunner
Imagine For @Bourg92_Kay95
Request for RobbyKayzz13
Part 2 for @Bourg92_Kay95
Imagine For @Neverland-Queen
You Left Me
You Left Me-Part 2
Thomas Brodie-Sangster
Broken Family
Frustrated
Please Read
IMPORTANT
Fix You
Imagine for @itss_only_amie
Imagine for @SarahJackson132
Imagine for @itss_only_amie Part 2
Imagine for @koalaypendery
Hello
Cheshire Cat
Okay
Please Read
Rush
Quiet Boy, Quieter Daughter
A Pair of Demons: Part 2
Request for @PaigePangrazio
Request for @OriginalGamerFTW
Request for @A_team_A
Please Read
Request for @DrZoidbergs
Request for @PaigePangrazio: Part 2
Games
Request for shadesofred1000
Request for shadesofred1000---Part 2
Assumptions
Special Update
Request For Pans_Girl_123
Updates
Quick Question
Holy Crap
New Cover
You Left Me-Part 3
Spiderman:Homecoming (NO SPOILERS)
Request for @A_team_A Part 2
@Robbie-and-Peter Part 2
I'm the Worst

Imagine for @Robbie-and-Peter

850 16 3
By PeterPanNeverGirl

This was requested by @Robbie-and-Peter who gave me 2 options for names and I chose to use Star, because it seemed to fit best with Neverland and Peter Pan. I hope you don't mind, but I liked the fact that Star was a meaningful name you chose for yourself, so I wanted to incorporate that fact into the story. Here, your life before Neverland was not bright and, upon arriving on the island, you gave yourself the name Star in order to start fresh. Hope you like it.

---------------------------

Star's POV

Once again, my opponent slammed onto the floor with a 'thud' and, before I could make another move, he was tapping the ground.

"I tap, I tap! You win." I rolled my eyes. Why couldn't any of them finish the game? Regardless, I threw my hands in there air and let out a howl, celebrating my victory. I helped the boy up.

"That's how many? Six of you? And we haven't even had lunch." I laughed loudly. I strolled past the line of boys, pointing out each one I had beaten and how they had lost. "You tapped, you tapped, you passed out, you ran to Pan, you tapped, and you tapped!" I let out another howl, which was responded to with groans of frustration and laughs coming from two. "Peter, Felix. I'm glad you two are back. These snowflakes are so boring. Hardly any of them ever want to finish the game."

"Can you blame them?", Peter asked, approaching me while the other Lost Boys dispersed.

"Yeah, Star. The last time someone tried lasting a whole match, they ended up needing bedrest for over two weeks."

"He was exaggerating."

"You broke at least three of his bones!", Pan laughed. Felix and I joined.

"Either of you dare to take me on?", I taunted.

"Not today," Pan answered, "I have to go to Mermaid Lagoon and make some trades."

"What about you, Felix? You joining him to hit on Silvermist again?"

"I'm over her. I got my eye on one of the new recruits." Pan and I laughed.

"You'll scare him off before he finishes his first week.", Pan teased. "Face it, Felix. You can get neither men nor women." I laughed.

"Whatever. You two are just jealous." With that said, Felix walked off to join the other Lost Boys, leaving Pan and I laughing hysterically.

"Wanna come with me to the lagoon? I could use some company from my queen." I smiled widely, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I loved his nicknames for me. I nodded and jumped to his side, following him into the woods.

"So, Pan, what's up? We haven't talked, just the two of us, in over a week. I've missed you." Pan smiled.

"I've missed you too. But everything has been...uneventful."

"If that were true, you wouldn't be gone all the time. What's going on?" He stayed silent. "Come on, I'm your partner in crime. You can tell me." He sighed.

"My history of selfishness has come back to bite me."

"How so?"

"My son has been trying to get to Neverland."

"Rumple? Why?"

"I doubt it's for friendly reasons. I did give him up, after all."

"You weren't ready for a child. Keeping him could have only done more harm than good."

"Yes, I know that and you know that, but I...I didn't do then what I needed to do in order for him to know that. I should have made it clear that I loved him and was giving him his best chance. But I left him feeling abandoned."

"Then if he comes here, we can make things clear."

"It may be too late."

"I refuse to believe that. You're not the purest of heart, but you're not evil, Peter."

"Giving up my son seems pretty evil."

"Stop it, Peter. I will not let you talk so lowly of yourself." He looked at me for a second and almost spoke, but seemed to decide against it. Instead he sighed and continued walking.

"Come on. The lagoon is just ahead."

Mermaid Lagoon had never ceased to amaze me. It was brilliant and beautiful, but terrifying and ominous all at once. The mermaids had long ago ceased to attack Lost Boys, instead trading with us. We'd give them land objects, different foods or trinkets they couldn't get in their ocean home, while giving us the same kinds of things from their home.

"Silvermist!", Pan yelled. A ripple in the water appeared, warning us of the approaching mermaid. Her head popped over the surface. Black hair, blue eyes, a smile whiter than clouds.

"Peter. Nice to see you again."

"I'm not here for pleasantries, mermaid. Here's your bag." Silvermist slowly swam closer to the land, pulling a bag up and placing it on the ground. Pan gave her the bag he held in return. "And as always,"

"If a trade is unfair, we discuss, not declare war."

"Don't need any more trouble on the island that what we already have."

"Hm." Silvermist stared at me, looking me up and down. "Star."

"Silvermist."

"It's been awhile. How are things?"

"Don't pretend to be friendly. You don't like me, I don't like you. I'm here by Pan's invitation and nothing more."

"Enough, Star. Let's go. We're finished here." Pan grabbed my hand, butterflies returning to my stomach. He pulled me away from the lagoon, not able to get me out of Silvermist's sight before I was able to flip her off. "I still don't understand what your deal is with her."

"She just. . . gets on my nerves."

"Why?"

"She tries too hard."

"Tries too hard? Tries to do what?" I didn't answer, opting to stay quiet before I let anything slip.

Let it slip? I was acting childish. I did not live in a cliche sappy romance novel. I would not play the part of the lovesick teenager too afraid of her own emotions.

"Tries to hard to get to you."

"Meaning?"

"Don't tell me you're that oblivious. Every time you go to trade, she flirts with you. Even Felix knows! That's why he got over her I think."

"She didn't flirt today. Unless I missed something."

"She didn't because not only did you not give her the chance to, but I was there."

"Why does that matter so much to you that you have to have some rivalry against her."

"I'm your partner. I know everything about you. I know your deepest, most personal secrets. Not her. She may have a crush, but I've been in love with you since I arrived." I hadn't meant to say it so casually, but why not? The two of us have never had secrets between each other.

"You what?"

"You heard me, Pan. I know you did."

"Well, I can't have heard correctly, because I heard you're in love with me."

"You heard correctly, then."

"I hope you're joking." I froze.

"And if I'm not?"

"You are."

"Pan, I'm not-"

"You can't love me!"

"Why!? You saved me from the hell I lived in! You gave me a purpose! You are my best friend!"

"We drop the subject. Now."

"But-"

"Listen to me carefully.", Peter said, walking closer to me in such a threatening manner, I actually backed myself up against the tree. "No love. Nobody can love me. Not you, Felix, the Lost Boys, or anyone else!"

"Peter, I...I can't help it. You understand me in ways no one else does. Besides, what is so wrong about someone loving you?"

"I have told you a thousand times. I'm a demon. A demon can't love. And I won't." It all happened quickly. My heart was broken so quickly I hadn't felt it at first. But as he walked away, the hurting began. I fell in love with a monster. And I wouldn't regret anything more.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A day late. I'm sorry. I hope you like it though. I may do some editing later because I'm not confident I pulled this off well. Anyway, hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.4K 42
"Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the people closet to us" - Peter Pan
5.2K 89 18
Peter Pan Fanfiction
1.1K 95 23
Robbie Kay and I meet and have a whirlwind romance.
24K 516 18
Y/N and Robbie? Robbie and Y/N? Probably a match made in heaven. Well... they're probably not just Robbie, maybe Peter Pan? Some imagines I wrote on...