Imagine for @Robbie-and-Peter

This was requested by @Robbie-and-Peter who gave me 2 options for names and I chose to use Star, because it seemed to fit best with Neverland and Peter Pan. I hope you don't mind, but I liked the fact that Star was a meaningful name you chose for yourself, so I wanted to incorporate that fact into the story. Here, your life before Neverland was not bright and, upon arriving on the island, you gave yourself the name Star in order to start fresh. Hope you like it.

---------------------------

Star's POV

Once again, my opponent slammed onto the floor with a 'thud' and, before I could make another move, he was tapping the ground.

"I tap, I tap! You win." I rolled my eyes. Why couldn't any of them finish the game? Regardless, I threw my hands in there air and let out a howl, celebrating my victory. I helped the boy up.

"That's how many? Six of you? And we haven't even had lunch." I laughed loudly. I strolled past the line of boys, pointing out each one I had beaten and how they had lost. "You tapped, you tapped, you passed out, you ran to Pan, you tapped, and you tapped!" I let out another howl, which was responded to with groans of frustration and laughs coming from two. "Peter, Felix. I'm glad you two are back. These snowflakes are so boring. Hardly any of them ever want to finish the game."

"Can you blame them?", Peter asked, approaching me while the other Lost Boys dispersed.

"Yeah, Star. The last time someone tried lasting a whole match, they ended up needing bedrest for over two weeks."

"He was exaggerating."

"You broke at least three of his bones!", Pan laughed. Felix and I joined.

"Either of you dare to take me on?", I taunted.

"Not today," Pan answered, "I have to go to Mermaid Lagoon and make some trades."

"What about you, Felix? You joining him to hit on Silvermist again?"

"I'm over her. I got my eye on one of the new recruits." Pan and I laughed.

"You'll scare him off before he finishes his first week.", Pan teased. "Face it, Felix. You can get neither men nor women." I laughed.

"Whatever. You two are just jealous." With that said, Felix walked off to join the other Lost Boys, leaving Pan and I laughing hysterically.

"Wanna come with me to the lagoon? I could use some company from my queen." I smiled widely, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I loved his nicknames for me. I nodded and jumped to his side, following him into the woods.

"So, Pan, what's up? We haven't talked, just the two of us, in over a week. I've missed you." Pan smiled.

"I've missed you too. But everything has been...uneventful."

"If that were true, you wouldn't be gone all the time. What's going on?" He stayed silent. "Come on, I'm your partner in crime. You can tell me." He sighed.

"My history of selfishness has come back to bite me."

"How so?"

"My son has been trying to get to Neverland."

"Rumple? Why?"

"I doubt it's for friendly reasons. I did give him up, after all."

"You weren't ready for a child. Keeping him could have only done more harm than good."

"Yes, I know that and you know that, but I...I didn't do then what I needed to do in order for him to know that. I should have made it clear that I loved him and was giving him his best chance. But I left him feeling abandoned."

Robbie Kay/Peter Pan ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara