The Mark of Athena

Von maishashaque

NOT REAL STORY AND ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN: This is when they reunite. Percy Jackson and Jason Grace ar... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 13

3.4K 29 4
Von maishashaque

I’m trying to catch up and I’m writing this as fast as I can. Hopefully you like the last chapter and enjoy. I do my research occasionally just letting you know. Thanks again for all the wonderful subscribers/story alerts/reviews!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Love you Rick Riordan and I respect you rights are reserved and all that but this is my original plot line just crafted from your interesting mind of genius-nous.

Percy

Percy thought life couldn’t get any better. He was passed out that much he knew. There were voices. He was hungry. They were growling. He was cranky. They were coming closer. He was mad. The voice stopped and Percy had no idea what was wrong. Well except the fact that I have once again disappeared probably giving everyone a heart attack and that I’m probably going to die, wait think positive thoughts Percy; positive thoughts.

“He looks ugly Joe.”

Excuse me?!

“I think he’s adorable Mo!”

Much better.

“He’s trouble Poe.”

True.

“He is disposable Clo.”

Yeah I-huh no, no, no bad idea. Stupid conscience wake up already!

“No you know the orders Mo no killing the boy only capturing him.”

Thank you!

“Whatever you say Bo.”

Love you too Mo…

“We are geryons not silly little fauns Doe!”

What am I doing listening to this? Get up Percy!

That wake up thought seemed to do the trick and Percy shot straight up. He opened his eyes blearily and found himself face to face to the most gruesome creatures he had ever met. They had three heads and three sets of legs joined at the waist. A story Annabeth once told him sparked but Percy couldn’t figure out what exactly the myth was. He was so confused he had to improvise.

“Nice names you know Mo, Doe, Bo, Poe, Joe.”

“Are you making fun of us demigod?”

“No not at all. Now time for a Q & A session. Where am I?”

“In our lair very close to the Hades child in fact.”

“Nico? Well you just made my life easier. Next question, why am I here?”

“Because of mother Gaea she said so.”

“Well that can’t be good. Let’s see what exactly are you to do with me?”

“Wait until she controls you and let you go once your friends arrive.”

“Evil. Hmm well what’s the plan?”

“Friends come you kill and Nico has no choice but to tell secret.”

“What’s the grand plan may I ask?”

“We find the marked one and make sure he or she dies so they can’t close big doors then find the ones who have the power to close them.”

“You lost me. I thought the marked one was supposed to close the doors,”

“Yes, yes but she or he needs the power sacrifice, only a little, and then doors go close. And we need to find out who shall be the one to aid the Marked one so we can kill them.”

“So the Marked one can close the doors but she, or um you know he, needs the sacrifice of a little power from a pair and then and only then they can close. Also some guy, or girl, has to help the Marked one get through this.”

“Yes, yes.”

“Yeah that’s really bad.” Percy was about to faint.

Annabeth could only close the doors with the help of two others and then Frank he assumed has to help her in a big way. Gaea needs to find out who they are. That’s what Nico must know and that’s what Percy and the gang need to know too. He had no time to dwell on the matter because a much more big version of the geryons bounded its way in.

“Did you just tell Perseus the plan? Did I really just hear that happen?” the big one angrily asked. It was terrifying really. His vision was getting dizzy and another round of pain pierced his mind.

“It has started you will be punished later now we go and put him near the others.”

“Isn’t he supposed to be controlled when they come near?”

“No you oaf I’ll do it myself out of my way!”

Percy was barely paying attention. The monster picked him up and his vision went away once again. The next time he woke up it was dusk outside. It would have been beautiful if only the image wasn’t tinged with red. He was lying on the stony hard floor of dirt and he could see and hear a crackling fire and hushed voices.

“How are you feeling Hazel?” Percy recognized the voice as Piper’s. he wanted to go forward but his body was rooted to the spot. Strange.

“Doing better I’m just glad Paris is gone that was a nightmare.” Hazel was talking and more than anything Percy wanted to answer back but he couldn’t.

“I wonder if we’re there yet. I’m worried about the others too what has happened to them?” Thalia had a worn out tone to her voice. Why can’t I talk?!

‘That would be me.’

‘Gaea?’

‘Who else?’

‘What are you doing in my head? Get out.’

‘Not only in your head but in your body. I’m controlling you.’

‘Crap that’s insanely bad. What exactly are you planning?’

‘To lure your friend to their death of course and they’ll just think it’s you.’

‘No this can’t be happening. I won’t let it.’

‘Too late now and all I see in your future is an upmost unpleasant tale of woe.’

‘Stop it please Gaea just stop it-‘

Percy couldn’t go on. The pain was too much to bear and he gave in. He felt violated. He wasn’t using his arms and legs it was Gaea. He tried again and again but nothing worked. His mind was blended with Gaea’s. Then PercyBot, yeah she deserves a stupid name, started talking.

“Hello girls.” Thalia was quick and drew her bow and arrow then let it down once she saw it was only Percy. Piper sheathed Katopris again seeming relaxed once he appeared. Hazel came toward him and embraced Percy in a hug.

“Thank gods you’re okay what happened? You just went missing again we were so worried especially Annabeth.” Hazel squealed with delight. It’s not me Hazel! Thalia or Piper tell her help me!

“Percy you are such an idiot why would you go off like that!” Thalia was fuming and struck him with lightning. At least he couldn’t physically feel it but he needed them to understand the truth. Finally PercyBot spoke.

“I was being dragged away and I awoke and traveled a bit. I was lost. I found Nico though.” She was good.

“What seriously!? That’s great news take us to him.” Piper exclaimed. No it’s a trap run!

“No problem just don’t lag behind I think I’m being tracked or trying to be.” Gaea was stupid for being such a good actress. The pain was throbbing everywhere; torture is what normal people called this. The girls had no idea what was happening.

“So who has the mark again? My memory has been knocked around again but only a little so don’t worry.” Gods don’t answer think that something is fishy please. Not her don’t say it!

“Um Annabeth Percy, it’s Annabeth. You should have remembered. This is bad.” Understatement of the century. Now she knows for sure that Annabeth is in trouble.

‘You’re friends are very gullible I relish it Jackson.’

‘This is inhumane.’

‘And I don’t care they are disposable creatures all of you are.’

“Why don’t we get some sleep? Long day ahead of us I’m sure.” Hazel suggested. The others nodded in agreement. Perfect. Whoa no whoa did I really just think that? We are already in sync by tomorrow we will be one and you’re voice will be barely heard. Piper was right this is bad.

The next morning the group set off following PercyBot. The real Percy was starting to give up. His hope was slowly evaporating into the thin air like water in a boiling pot. If anyone died he would never be the same again. He knew then what it felt like to be Luke struggling constantly. Kronos and Gaea seem to share that one thing in common. Control.

The others were laughing at PercyBot’s jokes. It was unfair. What would they say and how would they react once they found out about his betrayal? Annabeth was going to see it too. All his close friends were going to see Percy turn evil. He needed help from them other six to break free of the wretched spell of dark conniving cruelty commonly known as creature Gaea. He was going to go insane and end up in the asylum.

‘You already are.’

Ooh what happens next?? I never even noticed that Gaea’s mind control was like Luke and Kronos!! Perce does have control but it’s his mind that’s being befuddled. Percy’s POV from now on will be Gaea’s with many interjections from Percy. She’s a devious one. Next I’m going to Frank cuz he’s gonna get some let’s just say interesting news…I regret to say someone will die. It has to happen and some others will be coming so you’ll have a variety to guess from and it won’t be towards the end. Once I get to chapter twenty will the two sub groups merge into one and their talents will be tested. Almost there. Next chapter after Frank’s will be Jason then Jason again and then Percy’s mini chapter of like 200-300 words then Annabeth gets two chapters to herself for the climax!!! Remember suggestions welcomed at this point.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

49K 1.3K 29
Percy Jackson. A 17 year old boy who's eyes hide pain and he enjoys swimming. He walks around and smiles when his few friends talk to him, but, other...
421K 2.7K 57
{completed} ✓ [UNEDITED. I highly recommend that you DO NOT read this. Thank you.] Six months ago, Percy Jackson, savior of Olympus, vanished from C...
58.9K 2.5K 38
ON HIATUS (26/03/2024: I will be back as soon as possible, but uni is keeping me very busy, so I can't say when, sorry) SEQUEL TO THE PATH OF GLORY "...
4.2K 134 14
𖤍 ❝ 𝔑𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔰, 𝔖𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔰 ❞ "-𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞...