The Day the Witch Became a St...

By ThisVaryingExistence

More

The Day the Witch Became a Student
The Day the Witch Had Her First Class
The Day the Witch Made a Friend
The Day the Witch Showed Some Emotions

The Day the Witch Added Fuel to the Rumor of Love

772 25 6
By ThisVaryingExistence

The Day the Witch Added Fuel to the Rumor of Love

.

In the middle of this mess, all of them were so concentrated on Shirley that they didn't get the chance to look up to see two pairs of golden and violet irises watching them with one very amused face and one very embarrassed and angry face.

Smirking to herself as well as her accomplice, the one with the very amused face stated, "My, my Lelouch look at what you did? I knew you were secretly in love with me since you ended up giving your friends all the proof they need to think we are really dating!"

Sighing as well as growling, the one with the red face from both anger and embarrassment countered, "How the hell does this come back to me? You were the one who kissed me first!"

Upon hearing this, CC just giggled sinisterly while her eyes traveled to meet his in a staring contest.

"Even if you have no romantic bones in your body despite being a growing hormonal male, you should know that was only a peck and it didn't mean anything," she paused, "unless you wanted it to mean something." she whispered teasingly as she leaned up closer to Lelouch's ear.

This made Lelouch as cold as ice. His whole body just felt like a milllion gallons of ice water had been thrown on this back while he was in an igloo in Antarctica sitting next to a penguin. The sudden closeness, it just made his whole body turn inside out and he had no idea why. Lelouch realized what this was doing to him, but he couldn't risk showing the witch she was the boss in such a dominant situation.

"CC," He finally replied in a serious tone as he shoved her off him.

'Why does this witch have to be so difficult!'

With him believing he was free, Lelouch stood up and started to walk away from his accomplice. However, he only got a few feet before she was latched on his side again with her breathe once again tickling his neck.

"Could you really be that heterosexual that you deny a woman who's practically glued to your side at all times?"

"Well I had no idea you wanted me that bad CC since you seem to be spreading rumors about our nonexistent relationship. Care to tell me why you did that?" Lelouch snarled as he looked accusingly at CC.

"It was all in good fun but after seeing your reaction to the pizza boy and my admirer, I'm starting to feel that you think this is far more than a nonexistent relationship!" she snickered, "Seeing how you ran after me after I gave you just a mere peck on your check! You wanted more you dirty boy! All men have urges you know" she finished as she pushed him on the bed. "But you are mistaken if you think you'll ever get there."

Knowing he'd shake due to the shivers that would be going down his spine, CC continued her evil laugh as she saw Lelouch's already ruby face turn an even darker shade as he pushed her off of him and stormed out of the room.

"As if that will ever happen!" He screamed back as he left the room to eat the rest of his lunch with his face as red as tomato sauce once again.

'That boy sure is something else isn't he?' CC said to herself as she laid down on his bed. 'He is quite a good competitor for our little game of Chicken to see who could play with each other the longest.'

CC looked back to the door Lelouch had closed as he stomped away after losing the game for the second time that day. She knew the game very well and was a skilled player for she could make a weapon out of almost anything. Her lips proved just as effective as the bow and arrow that had killed Achilles, and it worked on Lelouch almost the same way as his geass worked on others, and that's really something to brag about.

Thinking back to the way he stormed out of the room, CC couldn't help but grip Cheese Kun and smile a heart warming smile.

'He's such a sore loser. No matter, making fun of him for his lack of excitement that should be found in young men his age is one of the best ways to pass the time.'

No real feelings were meant to be had or shown when they grabbed each other's hands or when they got close to each other's faces in this game of Chicken they played. It was simply a way for them to pass the time. However, instead of it being for her own enjoyment, it started making her feel...human.

'Human' CC said out loud to herself.

'What makes someone human? Is it their physical appearence? Ancestry? Their ability to have emotions and make decisions? Many self-proclaimed humans aren't humans at all. What a strange word to describe such a diverse group of people.'

Finishing her philoshpy, she yawned and realized how much she had missed her long naps she'd take most of the day when the Warlock was in school. She felt her eyes droop and the bed she was sitting on get extremely comfortable.

Knowing she had at least another twenty minutes to herself, CC threw her skirt and upper jacket on the ground as she pulled the covers over herself and Cheese Kun for a quick nap.

Meanwhile, back downstairs, Lelouch was trying to calm himself down after their little "moment" from her peck to her pushing him down on the bed.

'Why did I have to chase after her like that for a stupid peck on the cheek!' He thought, 'Now everybody will eventually find out since Milly saw!'

He remembered seeing their rose colored faces giggling to themselves after witnessing Lelouch storm after CC into his room. His face may have matched their faces, but it wasn't only from embarrassment; he was angry.

He was infuriated.

Not only wth the witch, but with himself.

'Why did I follow her in the first place!' Lelouch gripped his hand in a fist. 'All of this isn't going well at all and we are only on day two! What else is bound to happen by the end of these two months!'

Taking a bite of his newly baked pizza, he quickly thought about how he was going to explain that to everyone. There would be no doubt where their minds went after watching him storm after her into his room.

His mind was spinning in all directions, and he needed to properly scold the person responsible instead of running out with a scarlet face.

'I just need to go and tell her that she can't keep coming to school anymore!' He came to a concluson, 'She's already caused enough mahem for me in the past few days, and it's just too stressful to have another secret to keep to myself.'

In the middle of his thoughts, he hadn't realized he had been ranting so much in his mind he had dripped pizza sauce all over his uniform shirt and that it had left a huge, red stain.

Realizing just how much his anger and impatience to get CC out of Ashford had gotten from him, Lelouch took his attention away from his lunch and headed upstairs to change into a new shirt.

'I really just need to stop thinking about her. It'll keep me more sane.' Lelouch kept telling himself as he got upstairs.

When he finally made it up the stairs, he didn't even hesitate throwing his shirt off and tearing open the drawers to his dresser while having his attention on CC.

"CC, we need to talk. Now." He spoke as he grabbed a new shirt.

Even though she was on the bed, he didn't think too much of it because she usually just laid down just to be lazy. Despite that, he hadn't realized the reason why she wasn't responding.

'That's weird. What's C-' he put his new shirt back on the dressor wihile he got closer and saw CC, once again, curled up on his bed with Cheese Kun in her arms. However, unlike last time, she had a huge smile on her face.

Her body was only half under the covers and her arms had Cheese Kun in a death grip as she breathed gently through her rose colored lips. She looked so comfortable and content that it made Lelouch's attention turn to her once again.

"C-" He began to say as he reached his hand out to try to awaken her. Nonetheless, just like last time, he was stopped by something he saw.

Just like the previous days in classes, she wore that smile of even a small bit of happiness on her face.

Even if he knew it would end up just like all the rest of the times he had looked at her, he couldn't help it.

It had been his weak point in class and it was striking again.

'You witch. You could play this game well enough that you could play it in your sleep' He grunted to himself. 'And once again, you didn't even have any real weapons.'

His weapons couldn't protect him against her peaceful looking face as her small body was snuggled up next to Cheese Kun.

They couldn't block the invisible force that made him want to sit on the bed and lean down for a closer look.

Most importantly, they couldn't shield the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt while she woke up to their faces inches apart after a few seconds.

Blinking rapidly and rubbing her golden irises to make sure what she was seeing was indeed a shirtless Lelouch less than 6 inches away from her face, CC smirked and said, "Checking me about again boya!"

CC continued to look at Lelouch as he immediatly withdrew from his staring while she got up to get a better vision of her ebony haired accomplice denying his staring session.

"I came to tell you something extremely important CC," Lelouch turned around while shaking off his slightly pinkish face aside with his serious one taking its place. "It's about you and your choice to become a student at Ashford Academy!"

"Oh yes my journey going to school with you! You can't get enough of it right? The romantic walks around the hallways, the closeness in the lock-"

"CC!" He warned while taking Cheese Kun away from her. "Listen to me, this is serious! You can't come to Ashford anymore!"

The words hit CC's ears like a bat hitting a baseball. They echoed, and for some reason, it made her feel a little surprised.

"You are saying you want me to leave?" CC asked with a hint of seriousness in her tone for once.

"You know how difficult you could be! Just imagine what happens to me when you are with me in those classrooms!" Lelouch hissed as he took a seat on the bed and layed down for a brief second.

"Oh, ok then. I see what you mean."

"Listen it's-Wait you do?"

"Yeah I completely see what you mean." CC reaffirmed while looking down at Lelouch.

"Wow, that was e-"

"I am obviously just too big of a distraction for you huh boya!" She smirked as she leaned over him with a flirtatious tone in her voice.

"WHAT? CC-" Lelouch suddenly realized what CC had said and bolted upright.

'A distraction? Yes a distraction to have a normal life!' Lelouch uttered quietly to himself, however CC heard him.

"Oh, is that so? I'm just a distraction to having a normal life? Could you then explain to me why your shirt is off?"

"I spilled some sauce on it earlier that's all."

"You were too busy thinking about that peck I gave you right!"

"Maybe in that dream you were just having, but not in the reality you've woken up in!"

"Oh just admit you are in love with me and move on Warlock!"

"Just admit that you know that's never going to happen witch!"

"Make me!" She contoured as she rose up higher to get closer to Lelouch, and to her surprise and shock, he did.

Within a quick second, he tackled her to the bed and pinned her down with his hands placed firmly over hers. He looked deeply into her eyes and smirked down at her face. However, his smirk quickly evolved into an evil laugh as he would have sworn CC's face started to turn a shade of pink as she lay pinned underneath him in silence.

"What's the matter CC? Don't tell me you've actually fallen for me!" Lelouch copied her words as he got closer to CC's golden irises.

The immortal's face showed a look of pure disbelief and shock as the light pink blush continued to slowly take over her face as she felt Lelouch's arms holding her down with all the little muscle he had. Her hair was thrown all over the place as she hit the bed with such force, and it looked as if Lelouch was actually acting like an adult male for once in his life.

Realizing she was taking too much time to answer, she quickly declared, "I have no idea what crazy ideas you are having boya, but it's getting extremely hot down here from being pinned down by a pathetic excuse for a muscular male along with the mattress sheets below me!"

"Oh come on CC, It's written all over you face! Just say you know what you speak of you and I is never going to happen and I'll get off you" Lelouch replied as he got even closer to CC with his smirk still visible on his face.

"As if! Do you think I'm ever going to surrender to you in any of our infamous fights my dear boya?" She proclaimed as she smirked back at him. "Looks like we'll be in this position a while then."

"I guess s-" He tried to say only to be interrupted by an unwanted visitor.

"LELOUCH?"

The man in question looked over his shoulder to see Milly, Rivalz and Shirley standing in the doorway to his room with looks of pure horror written all over their faces.

Adding to the already horrible situation, he had been too busy playing his normal mind games with CC that he hadn't realized that all she was wearing was his uniform shirt like she usually does.

With assuptions flying about in everyone's mind and with everybody blushing extremely hard, silence fell on the awkward group until CC spoke up in her tiny fabricated voice, "Lelouch, I thought you said you locked the door!"

If looks could kill, the one Lelouch gave CC in that moment would have been enough to kill her even in her immortal state.

Not surprisingly, his look of death didn't change as he saw what his friends were thinking and what they had to say on the matter at hand.

Nearly fainting, Milly quickly assembled her troops and spoke, "S-Sorry a-about this! W-We saw you guys having a little moment and saw you chase after her to the b-bedroom, but we didn't actually believe what we thought it looked like!"

Finally getting up, Lelouch went over to Milly while still giving CC the death glare from the corner of his eyes.

"No seriously Milly you have it all wrong! We weren't doing….you know…we were just playing around!" Lelouch tried to reason with her.

"Then why are both of you half naked?!" Rivalz butted his way into the conversation with one hand half covering his face.

"I thought she just took her jacket off! Having missed most of History, we decided to come back here and have ourselves an early lunch! While I was making it, she just decided to give me a quick peck and go to take a quick nap upstairs. She usually sleeps in only a shirt, as I've been told, but this is the first time I knew for sure! I had no idea she sleeps only in her under garments and shirt"

"That makes up for her part. What about you?" Milly urged him to continue.

"When I was eating my food, I accidently spilled some sauce on my shirt and decided to go change it. However, when I went to change I saw she was sleeping soundlessly and decided to check to see if she was alright. After that we just decided to play with each other, you know! None of the dirty things you were imagining were happening!" Lelouch finished as he reached over and put on a stray shirt.

"Why did CC tell you to lock the door?" Shirley spoke up with some tears still present in her eyes.

"Well I-" CC took over as she looked to Lelouch. He silently threatened bad things to come if she dared to say anything inappropriate. "Lelouch had to change his shirt. Trust me, he's very self conscious! Anyway, he noticed how beautiful I looked while I was taking my nap and couldn't resist play wrestling" She decided to heed Lelouch's warning but still throw in some teasing..

Milly looked at both of them and quickly saw they were telling the truth. "Well that does make sense! Sorry for that embarrassing accusation!"

"It's fine. Lelouch and I aren't stupid. We would never do that at this point in the relationship." CC finished as she slid on her skirt despite Rivalz' blushed face. "Anyway, you must have come here for another reason aside from making sure Lelouch and I weren't doing inappropriate things right?"

"Well that was a major one, but you are right we do have another huge proclamation to make to you CC!" Milly said with her hand in a fist pump and with her voice filled with spirit.

"We did?" Rivalz and Shirley asked. "Wait, do you mean..."

"That's right! How would you, Cecaniath Corabella, like to join the official Ashford Academy Student Council?" Milly finished as she made everybody else's eyes, except CC's, bulge out of their heads.

"Me? You want me to join the student council?" The witch looked at the obviously distressed warlock beside her.

"Why of course! All students need to be in a club and we need a motivation for Lelouch to actually show up nowadays! Maybe he'll actually come to our meetings like a real vice president for once if he knows his girlfriend will be there!"

In the middle of Milly's rants about how important it was to be in the club in order to go to college, Lelouch was just blocking all of it out.

'CC is being offered to be in the Council too? I was just trying to get her to quit school' Lelouch noted with his eyes focused on the witch. 'Will our relationship get any weirder than already has if I actually allow her to stay?'

Lelouch realized that in just two days, their relationship was slowly changing and moving out of the accomplice stage. Of course they were still accomplices, but he definitely wouldn't have pinned her to the bed a few days ago.

He didn't like how this was going, and he was just about to speak for her when he heard the devastating answer CC had given;

"Sure, I'll join the Student Council if you guys really think you'll need me!" CC exclaimed as she looked at Lelouch with an evil grin plastered on her face.

She was expecting to see a look of anger or a scowl, but all she saw was his face was a look of exhaustion; exhaustion that came from dealing with her.

'How will I get the witch to leave now!' Lelouch went back to brainstorming after putting some more space between him and CC.

CC noticed this and was just about to ask what was wrong, for real this time, when Milly started speaking again.

"Oh CC, this is so wonderful! You want to know what we should do now that you agreed?"

"Get more pizza?" CC questioned in an emotionless tone.

"It could involve pizze, but it shoudl be much more extravagent! We should throw a party to welcome you into the Student Council! It will also give you a chance to meet the rest of the student body! I know how protective your boyfriend could get!"

"Wait, that guy who was going to ask CC out told you about that?" Lelouch uttered as he cringed remembering that awkward situation.

"Who was going to ask CC out? I was only kidding!" Milly exclaimed with her laughter returning as she saw Lelouch realize his mistake.

"That's a story to be told at another time. Back to the party topic, are you sure it's that needed?"

"Well of course! CC will be one of us, and therefore, she should get a proper initiation!"

Milly brought her attention back to Shirley and Rivalz who just stood there speechless at their president's proposal. Well, it was more like Rivlaz standing there speechless and Shirley on the brink of tears once again.

"Any questions about the plan?" Milly looked to the both of them.

Rivalz shook his head in reply, but Shirley nodded as she began to focus on CC.

"I do Madam President, but it's for CC. Could I talk to you alone for a minute?"

Shirley seemed to be extremely serious despite the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes and CC could see it. She was very stiff and her usual smile was transformed into a sad frown.

"Sure Shirley, if that's what you want." CC exclaimed as she followed Shirley downstairs to the kitchen with Rivalz leaving to go wait for all of them in their next class.

Of course, Lelouch was curious about what was going on especially, since it involved CC, but Milly had more details about the upcoming welcome party to discuss with the Vice President.

"Lelouch, this party needs to be absolutely perfect and over the top to welcome our newest member CC! Every person attending must bring a date! Luckily for you two, you already have some! We will need the ballroom so we could have a huge dance, we will need the art club to-"

"Milly," Lelouch interrupted, "I understand that you want to welcome CC, but why are you welcoming her in such an enormous way?"

"Well, I guess it could act like a reuinon for the two of you two as well as a welcoming party."

"A reunion?"

"Yes a reunion my little Vice President!" Milly smiled, "CC told us how you guys were friends for a long time and how you were forced to move apart years ago after the death of her family"

"That may have happened, but CC is a strong person"

"While that is true, she also told us how she finally realized she had feelings toward you after there was some time apart from you both! It must have made you so happy considering you had been in love with her since you both were like six correct?"

Lelouch's eyes widened as he finally understood that the whole party was dedicated to them.

'This is very bad! That whole story CC has told everybody is going to make all of these crazy events take place" Lelouch sighed. 'Maybe I should just tell Milly that their relationship and past was just a crazy story that was fabricated in CC's mind'

"Even though we are both honored, I really have to talk to CC about something and I think you should know something"

"No problem it's no big-wait a second, what do you need to talk to her about and what do you need to tell me?" Milly stopped as she heard the seriousness in his voice.

'This may have only been a two-day nightmare, but I'm glad I could stop it now' Lelouch finally made up his mind.

"You see Milly, the truth is CC and I-"

"Lelouch I'm back!" CC returned just as Lelouch was going to bring closure to the rumor created by the witch. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh CC! We were just talking about the party, but Lelouch was just about to tell me something about you two!"

CC looked suspiciously at her accomplice who was already looking like he was going to lunge at her. Figuring he was about to ruin her fun, she answered for him.

"I guess he was about to tell you about how we are both really keen on keeping this a secret among Student Council members. Right Lelouch?" CC grabbed Lelouch's hand and looked up into his violet, irritated irises.

"You got it CC" Lelouch began to speak through gritted teeth, "We are happy we are finally together again, but we don't want everybody to know! So, could the party be just between student council members and a few guests like Nunnally and what not?"

Chuckling, Milly nodded. "I had no idea you both wanted this to be a secret! But I understand if you want your relationship to be special! I'll leave you to discuss whatever matters you may have with CC! Anway, where is Shirley?"

Suddenly, only for a quick second, Lelouch could have sworn he saw CC's face threaten to chuckle, but he didn't think anything of it for now. Instead, he planned to bring it up in the number of things wrong with her being in Ashford Academy.

Realizing she had giggled to herself, CC composed herself quickly. "Shirley left after we had our little conversation, and don't worry about it because meaningless girl talk

Even though CC didn't sound that serious in her answer, Milly quickly gave her a look of understanding. "Well that's Shirley for you! I could tell you two will become fast friends! Anyway, now you could have alone time to talk to your girlfriend Lelouch!" She finished and bid her farewells as she walked downstairs to go look for Rivalz and Shirley.

'It was funny to see Lelouch blush for once in his life' Milly smiled on her way down.

Back in Lelouch's room, CC was back on the bed and her partner with the blushed face was looking at his little witch with a scowl on his face. However, he found that something was off with her, but he couldn't tell. She didn't look sad or angry, but she didn't neccassarily look happy either. She looked almost...amused.

"Was it an amusing conversation witch?"

CC looked up to her warlock as she gave a light laugh. "Oh, it was indeed. It's hard to understand how people could fall in love with such a dense person"

"How was the topic of love brought up again?"

"Save it Lelouch! You know what I mean. Your friend Shirley just got done telling me how she's still going to try to win you over"

Grunting, the warlock answered, "As if somebody needs to tell me that. It's pretty obvious."

"Why don't you let her take you away?"

"I have no time for meaningless relationships CC, and she's not my type at all"

"You have a type now don't you?"

"In case you've forgotten, I am human CC. And before you ask, I don't have any idea at the moment about what my true type is, but I know it's not the bubbly personality found in Shirley. I see her as a friend"

"What do you see me as?" The warlock's accomplice asked in a mocking tone.

"A witch"

"Correct, but do feel free to change it up every once in a while"

"I'm not falling for that CC"

"I didn't expect you to, Anyway, we still have some time until we have to head back right? In that case, I think I'm going to go back to my nap." CC stated. "Want to take a nap?"

As he completely ignored her last sentence, he gave her the pass to her nap as he left the room and grumbled, "We'll talk more later. We leave for Algebra in fifteen minutes"

The fifteen minutes couldn't come faster for Lelouch. He needed to get away from the witch and all the aggravation she caused him.

Also, he had to get out of the house since it was always a constant battleground for him and CC.

Luckily for him, the clock finally read 12:50, and that meant it was time to go to Algebra. It was very important for everyday attendence to that class because of all the material and problems covered in one class period, so he ran up the stairs to make sure CC was coming.

When he finally made it up the stairs, he was actually stunned to see CC sleeping soundly with Cheese Kun.

"I'll never understand how the witch could fall asleep so quickly' Lelouch thought as went over to CC and started calling out to her.

"CC! CC, it's time for algebra!"

"...Lelouch?" CC started opened her eyes as she saw her accomplice hovering next to her.

"Did you think you would get another chance to wrestle with me boya?"

The second accomplice knew another battle was forming, but he was ready this time. "At least I was winning our last match instead of laying dumb founded in the defeated section"

"As if boya! It was all part of my plan!"

"Your plan?"

"Yes! All men want the woman they love to act small and defenseless correct?" CC sat up and removed the sheets.

After those words had left the immortal's mouth, the exiled prince couldn't help pinning her down on the bed once again for a few seconds.

"Are we going to have to go through this again you witch?" Lelouch whispered in a slightly anger tone.

"That's not up to me boya! It depends on how long you keep me here"

"That depends how difficult you plan on being!"

"Wasn't their something you needed to talk to me about? I mean we got the time"

"Well actually, yes there is. CC, I need you to stop being a student here at Ashford Academy. I know we already discussed this, but I really ment it when I said it"

Chuckling, CC kept her golden orbs on his amethyst ones. "So it seems you really want me to stop coming to school that bad?"

Looking at her with a look of sincerity, he spoke, "Yes. I don't care if I have to personally make you twenty pizzas inbetween the day everyday until Pizza Hut is opened again! You are causing so much mahem at our school that you need to just stay home!"

"Are you sure you want to do that?" The witches smirk grew wider as the warlock's uneasiness expanded.

"Yes, of course I am witch! Enjoy your last few days here because they are limited"

"Oh ok then" CC agreed as Lelouch's grip on her tightened. "Why are you gripping me harder?"

"We also have one final matter to discuss! That rumor you made up, you are going to admit to everyone that it was a lie before you leave!"

"Well I won't tell them it's a lie if you make me leave!"

"I won't release you until you agree to do it!" Lelouch smirked while thoughts of finally winning an arguement filled his mind.

"Then I guess we won't be moving then!"

"Why not?"

"Oh come on Lelouch, if that rumor wasn't made up, how are we supposed to keep doing this?"

"What do you mean by keep doing th-"

Lelouch was cut off as CC's smooth lips quickly brushed upon his. It was so quick and soft that he could feel her smirk through the kiss and saw her amusement as she pulled away and replied, "This"

Even though it was over as soon as it had happened, it was enough to make him release her and touch his lips angerly as her realized CC running out the door with a smirk still remaining on her face.

With that, they headed to class.

*looks and sees it's been exactly a month since an update* Hello! ^^; I'm so sorry it took so long to make this chapter! I really had no idea what to do next, and the writing was horrible. Adding, there's this really bad place called high school and it stops me from writing T ^ T I'll be done for the year in a few weeks, so that's good XD Expect faster updates in the summer, though I have no idea how long they may take. Some chapters are easier to write than others, and I have a limit of at least 5,500 words per chapter. I also want to rewrite chapters 1-3. Ugh it takes at least 10 hours per chapter! Anyway, now it should be better XD I really enjoyed writing this chapter despite the challenges because it just brought out my fangirl! 3 Thanks for everything who is following this story! I hope to update soon! -Breezy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.2K 17
Adelice is a long time family friend and love interest of Lelouch, but how will she react when she finds out that he is the masked man, Zero? Lelouch...
22.7K 575 25
What if you could leave your old life behind and somehow love in another? Well I did... One simple wish and one simple drawing turned my whole world...
45.2K 888 50
A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally. With the witch's, CC, and the Black Kn...
1.4K 48 28
What would it feel like to go to a world you belong, somewhere you want to help your favorite characters (And also, to fangirl about them) Let us see...