My Korean Mystery (boyxboy) [...

By lightandfaith

Do you believe that when it's raining there is someone in the world who's sad and crying? -- Cover photo from... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 8

588 19 5
By lightandfaith

-

Point Of View
- Joon -

"Which one?!"

I shouted, talking to Trusselle.

He's in the bathroom taking a shower, I was done.

"Anything you want me to wear!" he shouted back.

I can't help but to smile. He's making me go crazy now. Today was my rest day and like what we have planned, he will be showing their small businesses.

"Okay!" I replied and made my way to his clothes.

My face lit up once I entered the other side of his room, his set of clothes never failed to amuse me.

"I want you to wear this.. this pants, this shoes.."

I said while choosing what I wanted.

..

"Hi there.."

I greeted Sandra when I saw her at the kitchen while having my way down the stairs.

I felt very close to them now, like a family yes.

"Oh hi? Good morning little Korean!" she cheered and I rushed to join her at the table.

"Good morning, how's sleep?" I asked seeing her bright smile.

"It was perfect!" was her reply and her eyes proved it. "Anyway, what time are you guys coming back?"

I thought for a moment, not sure.

"I don't know?" I smiled weakly.

They knew that Trusselle and I will be visiting their small businesses, I even felt shy when Trusselle told them that he would like me to see their small businesses. I felt like an important part of the family.

"Lately I'm seeing that Trusselle and you are getting closer, what's up?"

I was speechless for hearing her question. I knew from her voice that she's just curious.

"He's kind." I admitted instead, it's true.

"I'm happy to hear that from you. I must admit that he has changed, he's better now than before. It seems that he's enjoying your company." she smiled and I can see she's thankful.

Half of me felt so great for hearing it and the other half.. so guilty. Sorry I can't just let them know what was going on between Trusselle and me.

"But Joon, you haven't seen him at his worst side."

I raised my head to face Sandra after what she said, she was smiling but a little serious.

"Nobody would want to see him in a bad mood. We don't talk to him when he's upset." she added.

I wondered what can happen if I were to see that side of Trusselle.

"C-can I ask why?" I replied trying to sound normal.

"Because no one can control him. Not me, not my mom and even dad."

I just nodded to her answer. We stayed silent for a moment.

"I'm not saying that he's being a devil when not in a mood. Trusselle is Trusselle and it will never change." she spoke again while staring now at her coffee.

I was about to say something when I heard Trusselle's voice.

"Joon let's go." he cheered while having his way downstairs. "Oh hi Sandra? You there.."

I looked at Sandra and she gave me a weak smile, I nodded.

"Did he hear us?" she asked unsurely, I shook my head in response.

"You gotta be careful boys!" were her words as she stood up. "Oh? Nice plain shirt Trusselle huh?"

He looked great as always.

"Joon was the one who chose this, is it good?" he replied proudly, I can feel my cheeks heating up.

Sandra looked at me and I smiled sheepishly. I stood up reluctantly, not sure about existing at the moment. I got red cheeks, no.

"Come on Joon! We gotta go now." Trusselle was so excited and I made my way to him.

"Bye Sandra." I raised my hand a goodbye.

Once we reached Trusselle's car I stopped for a moment and tapped his back.

"Can I seat at the back seat?" I asked, I thought I was shaking a little bit.

He frowned, I gulped feeling in danger.

I didn't know but I feel scared right now. Sandra's words were still in my mind.

"Why?" he's clueless.

Right. He's innocent, he didn't have an idea about what I was thinking.

Suddenly I felt guilty.

I stared at his eyes, he was really waiting for my answer. Ohh he's really making me guilty right now.

I turned my head quickly to see if we got somebody around us, when assured..

"No forget it. Can I give you a hug? Like a quick hug?" I requested with all sincerity. I was really guilty for being scared, I shouldn't be and I knew he will never hurt me.

I saw that his face lit up, he's even hiding a smile.

"Of course you can! Even for an hour." he replied spreading his arms, ready to receive a hug.

I didn't waste the time and made my way to hug him tightly. Feeling everything about him, enjoying the warmth.

Few seconds, I moved to release myself from the hug but he stayed still hugging me tighter not letting me go.

"You smell so good." I heard him and let me go.

I just smiled, his eyes were sparkling. It makes me weak.

..

"And here is the last one, one of our mini groceries." he said when we stopped in front of a building, pulling the passenger window down.

This was the 14th store we had visited today and it's my 14th time to gulp. He must be kidding, we went to different stores and he kept on saying "mini" or "little".

My eyes can't lie. The stores that he considered as small were actually giant! No kidding.

"It seems to be crowded?" was all I said after seeing too much people getting in and out of the glass door.

"I think so, it's a local grocery store though." he replied making me nod in agreement.

"So what do you think? Are you tired now? Do you feel hungry?" he asked and I turned my head to face him.

Our eyes met, a smile grew on his face. He was staring at me like I was the brightest crayon in the box. I smiled back.

His hands were on his laps, he was so perfect in his white plain t-shirt. No lies but I must admit that something inside of me wanted to see his skin.

His body, his legs. We were always in pajamas when at home.

"Can I ask you something?" I made a question while staring at him, he simply nodded.

I let my right hand reach the button to close the window automatically, without taking my eyes away from his.

"Can I kiss you?"

And I gave the question coming from my heart.

Until I got the answer I was waiting for, it made me move closer to him. My right hand reached his lap and I closed my eyes feeling his lips against mine.

It's been a long time since I haven't kissed him. I missed his lips.

I felt his hand over my hand on his lap. We stayed still, not moving. I feel like we were making our lips feel their momentum being against each other, no movements.

I exploded.

"I missed this Joon, I so miss your lips."

He said under his breath when we parted from this kiss.

"Joon how about me? Can I just kiss you whenever I want to? Without asking for it?" he's pleading, his eyes were sparkling in excitement.

He was like a cute kid though.

"Sure, you are very welcome Trusselle." I admitted, his face lit up.

"Really? If you only know, I always wanted to kiss you. But I can't, I don't want to make you upset for doing it." he replied so happily but went a little sad on his last words.

I frowned.

"Why? I mean why?" I asked curiously.

"Does that question mean you're good about me kissing you anytime I want?" he asked until I felt again his lips against mine.

"Ahh!" I groaned quietly when we parted. He laughed. "Hey?" I growled.

"Face the consequences." he smirked and started the engine of his car.

"Ohh seriously? Do you have to suck it that hard? You're so..-" I didn't finish what I was saying after realizing that nothing will change, he was smiling like a devil now.

He just sucked my lip as if he was going to eat me! Ohh this American, was he serious?!

--

"Last one.. come on laaaassstt.." he demanded.

I was dying in his clinginess.

I sighed and buried my face against the pillow.

"That's the 10th last! Trusselle let's sleep." I growled not taking my face away from the pillow.

"Last one kiss and we'll sleep, I promise." he insisted laughing, I can feel his hand rubbing my back.

I turned my head to him and found myself smiling. Honestly I liked his clinginess. So happy we're being more close.

I made the move to reach his lips. This time we stayed longer, not moving. Whenever he attempted to move I will automatically hold his arm and he'd stop.

I just wanted our lips to be like this, being against each other without any movements. His breath, come on I loved taking them.

I smiled genuinely when we parted from the kiss.

"I'm so thankful that you tripped that day, good job for the coffee. It fell off, the coffee was so good for touching my jacket that day." he said now running his hand through my hair repeatedly.

I would always like this kind of moment. Having him alone, seeing how sweet he could be. I liked this side of him.

Yes he's also sweet in public but I still loved this, where I can freely stare at him with all my eyes.

Until he moved and buried his face against my neck. I searched for his hand and held it tight.

"Good night my Korean." I heard him, I smiled hearing his soft voice touching my neck.

"Good night.." I replied and pulled his body closer to mine.

It was a great day today.

--

Point Of View
- Trusselle -

"Hey Trusselle? Let's go home."

I raised my head from my phone when I heard my sister speak.

She just went inside my office.

"I'm waiting for Joon, he's coming." I replied and focused back on my phone.

He wasn't responding to my text messages, not even taking my calls.

"Oh okay. I better get going then." she said and I stood up to walk after her.

"He might be waiting again at the waiting lounge." I sighed as we exited the door.

"Did you let him wait there?" she frowned and I shook my head as a no.

"Last time he waited there so I was just thinking that he might be waiting at the lounge again." I defended myself raising my hands.

"Hm. Joon is really like a kid whenever he makes an action, yeah?" she stated smiling.

I nodded in agreement. She's right. Oh Joon you're making me miss you badly.

"I told you." I sighed once we got out of the lift, me eyes caught Joon right at the moment I stepped off the ground.

He's being crowded by our employees, girls as expected.

"Oh. No wonder, he has a lot of girls.. look."

I just took a deep breath after hearing what my sister has said.

"Looks like somebody got a replacement huh?" she smirked, we were now approaching them.

"Are you talking about me?" I frowned and she just laughed.

"You should be sweet like Joon, look our employees like him so much because he's soft outside. Unlike you, you're always scolding them." she raised an eyebrow and I stomped away from her.

I heard that she laughed.

"A bartender." I heard Joon say, while talking to the girls.

Well was he enjoying? He's even giving them his great smile. Hey that's only mine!

I simply stared at them when I reached them, they were still clueless about my presence.

Until I caught Joon's eyes, his face lit up and hid a smile.

I can't be mad at him when he's being this cute.

"O-oh good evening Boss."
"Good evening.."
"Boss how can we help you?"

They started asking when they all faced me. They were all shocked. I just glared at them.

"W-ell, ahmm guys thanks for the small talks. Until next time.." Joon said and waved at them as he pushed me carefully away from them.

"All of your employees here are great. Do you know that? You're always scaring them." he told me while grabbing my elbow.

I did my best to hide my smile, I found him so cute having both of his hands over my elbow.

"Oh Sandra?!" he cheered when he saw her coming to our way.

"Yes! Come on, let's go home?" my sister replied.

I was about to interrupt their happy moment when Joon nodded, we're not supposed to go home yet! I was actually planning to go out with him.

I sighed. They became closer too. I was starting to get jealous now. But at least, Joon was happy with my family.

"Hey I'm still here." I complained when they started walking together, leaving me behind.

They did not bother throwing their attention.

I kept on walking behind them, I used my fingers to softly stab Joon on his hip but still not getting his attention.

They were focused on my sister's phone, Sandra was showing something.

"I think this will be perfect." Joon assured, I extended my neck to its abnormal limit to have a glimpse of the picture he's talking about.

His hands are in mine, as he kept me from stabbing his spine now.

"Good thing you're here Joon. Trusselle does not have time to help me choose what to wear." my sister replied and rolled her eyes when she turned her head to look at me.

"He's not a supportive brother, I guess." Joon agreed and smirked.

"As always, since then." my sister's words as if she's about to die.

"I'm always saving my time to kill those men who's hitting on you." I told her and she smiled wrapping both of his hands on my left arm.

And we continued our way out of the building. Suddenly I felt so tired, I wanted to sleep, I wanted to have my face over Joon's neck and fall asleep.

..

"Hey. Dinner time. Let's go." Joon invited, he's at the door frame.

"Go ahead, let me just change into pajamas." I said and he just nodded.

Once he's gone I quickly changed clothes. I felt like sleeping but Joon needed to eat dinner, so I had to be there for him to be comfortable.

Before leaving my room, I took a note from my study table and wrote something. I hid it inside a book and rushed downstairs.

I wrote things on a paper or any small notes, when in mood. Especially at work, sometimes I missed things that's why I did it.

"What's with that topic?" I joined walking towards them, they were talking about something.

"Our store will be having a dinner out on Friday, that's on the 22nd." Joon's answer when I sat next to him.

"I made a memorandum for the store, since christmas is on Monday I want them to have at least 4 days vacation. From 23rd to 26th." my sister added.

"Even us. I told mom and dad as always, to give our employees a break for the christmas." I said while getting some food to eat.

"And how about us? Aren't we having any break for ourselves?" Sandra asked.

"We already have a plan right?" my mom answered.

I let them talk. I was busy eating and giving more food to Joon, he can't refuse. He knew why.

"Yes but can't we go somewhere?" my sister replied.

Yes. Vacation trip will be great.

"Fine then." my mom agreed and we cheered in excitement.

Except Joon. He was silent.

"Manila!" my sister's words while she's waving her fork.

"Hey? Joon? Do you have plans?" was my dad's question that made the kitchen silent.

Joon raised his head to face us. I waited for his answer, but I had this idea that I didn't want to hear it.

"Yes sir. My neighbors and I are always making the apartment on fire every holidays. I'm good." he replied with a big smile on his face.

But it was fake, I knew him.

"Don't you want to go with us?" my sister offered but he shook his head a no.

"Thank you Sandra." he replied.

I felt a little pain that he refused. But yeah who were we to force him, he had friends in his neighborhood.

But no! Wait. He didn't have friends. I knew it. He was faking a smile. He's lying.

I calmed down and controlled myself from asking him questions. Save it. I'll just ask him later.

--

Point Of View
- Joon -

"Hey let me help you."

I flinched a little hearing Sandra's voice. I was washing dishes.

"It's okay." I replied smiling, trying to sound normal.

I felt guilty for lying. Sorry, I had to.

I lied earlier as we ate, I told them that I had plans with my neighbors. You know, celebrate christmas together.

"I don't mind doing this, I'm always the one who washes dishes. Trusselle can't do it, he hates doing it." she said laughing and started taking dishes from me then put it in a container. "We don't want to hire housemaids to be honest, Trusselle doesn't want seeing other people in this house aside from a family member and Greg."

I focused my eyes on her and she nodded as a reply, she knew that look.

"You must he special to him, for letting you stay here. He doesn't make friends, believe me." she added.

I must be lucky.

"Was he that spoiled when he's a kid?" I asked hiding a smile.

When with Sandra she always shared stories about his brother and we always ended up laughing talking about the silliness of Trusselle.

"Yeah. He gets everything he wants to because if we failed to give it, we're dead." she replied while making fun of her face like she was getting out of air to breath.

We continued washing dishes. It was like having a bonding with a sister. So nice.

"Try to consider coming with us Joon, you're always welcome. Good night." she said smiling as she patted my back.

She started her way upstairs, I just nodded in response.

I stayed for a second in the kitchen.

They were so good. Ellison family was great.

I was standing next to the sink, somehow I felt like dancing in the rhythm of the silence.

It's so emotional seeing the kitchen empty, how I usually felt when alone.

I walked towards the table and sat on the chair, in a slow motion. Felt so down. So sudden and I didn't know why.

Christmas was a season of happiness. I was supposed to be happy but why did Christmas always make me feel sad?

I gave my eyes a complete tour of the kitchen. Why did everything has to be this lifeless when you're alone and feeling down?

I held my breath for a second and placed both of my hands over my face, feeling so hopeless. This can't be, I couldn't even control my emotions.

Until I found myself crying, my tears were flowing down to my cheeks in silence. I missed my mom. I missed happy christmas.

I heard that it's already raining outside but I just wanted to let these tears flow. I needed this. I wanted to cry. So down that it made me feel weak. Incomplete again.

I was thinking how unfortunate I was when I heard a sudden sound of a door being opened carelessly.

Few seconds later I raised my head and saw a worried face, it was Trusselle. He's walking to me.

"Oh w-why are you crying? Are you okay?" he's worried, I bit my lip trying to think of a best answer.

I wouldn't know I was crying if it's not because of the rain. Now I was bothering him.

"I'm sorry. I'm okay." I stuttered and covered my face again.

"Hey, d-don't cry please. You're making me cry too." he pleaded in soft voice as he started taking my hands away from my face.

Our eyes met, I can't help but to cry harder. I was not making too much noise though, it was just like my tears were getting out of my eyes lifeless.

He wiped my tears.

"I miss my mom." I admitted.

I closed my eyes in pain, always had a chest pain whenever I cry hard. Why was I this weak? Since I was young I was so weak, I mean why?

Until I felt the back of my hands over his tummy, being hugged and it's so calming.

I remained silent. Controlling my emotions and holding sobs.

"I'm sorry." I said and extended my hands to hug him back.

I forgot I had Trusselle! I forgot I had them. I forgot I was not alone. I forgot I shouldn't be feeling this unfortunate, I got him.

He's rubbing my back gently, I stayed still having my face over his tummy. I let myself cry as much as I wanted, minimizing the sobs so hard.

Once I felt like I was getting okay I stood up and gave Trusselle a very tight hug.

I nodded when I faced him. He smiled and nodded too. He held me in the forearm while making our way to his room.

I knew he's trying to understand me, he's being patient.

..

"I was busy fixing the bed when I noticed that it's raining and the first thing came into my mind was you."

I heard Trusselle say, we're getting on the bed.

"I can't stand knowing that you're crying. I always want you to be next to me, I don't think I can bear thinking that you're crying and I'm not there to hug you." he added, I reached his hand and held it.

I dragged myself closer to him, this time I didn't hesitate to have my face over his neck.

So warm, it's good. His natural scent made me stay longer.

He pulled my body closer to his. I hugged him tight. I didn't want this to end. I wanted this to be forever.

"Good night Trusselle.." I said under my sleepy voice.

"Good night, sleep well my korean." he replied and I almost dragged my body on top of his.

I felt so warm. I so liked this feeling.

"I'm sorry for crying, I forgot that I have you.. Trusselle." I apologized and admitted.

I pulled my face away from his neck to look at him, he was smiling.

His smile grew as he pouted quickly his lips and brought it back to their normal. He was asking for a kiss, I smiled. Cuteness.

I moved to have my body on top of him, having both of my hands against the bed to support me.

Now we were facing each other an inch closer. Until I saw that his hand reached the back of my head to pull me down, I smiled and tasted his lips.

I closed my eyes to take the momentum, this time I didn't refuse to anything he wanted.

We were kissing each other, it was so hot. Felt so hot, his body was sending me a warm feeling. His lips started moving and I let him.

More than a minute had passed when we stopped, I panted. We were both panting.

We're sharing the same smile, but his was brighter. He's always perfect. He's everything.

"Can I be honest?" he asked and I felt his right arm landing at my back.

I nodded, feeling weak because of his touches.

"I want more of you Joon, you're making me feel starving." he said under his soft voice. "I know we're not ready for that, but can I make a request? Can we sleep shirtless? Joon I want to feel you, your body to mine."

Now both of his hands were at the bottom of my shirt, he was waiting for my signal.

I just smiled wider and let him take off my shirt, once done his hands landed at my waist. It's like an electricity ran all over my body, sending me goosebumps. In a sexy way.

"Your hands are so warm, I'm getting weaker." I whispered and again took the opportunity to have his lips against mine.

His hands were caressing my body, he's sending me a feeling like I wanted to own everything about him.

Until I dragged my hands down to his tummy, I can feel his toned abs while my lips are on his.

I pulled his shirt up when I reached the bottom of it. I let go of his lips to fully take his shirt off.

Until I completely had my body against his, it was so warm and it was everything! This feeling could not be explained by any words.

"Ahh.."

I heard him groaning under his breath when our lips reached each other again.

My body was completely being wrapped by his arms.

We continued kissing, this time very slowly and gently.

Until we stopped to catch some air, again we're both chasing our breath. We were breathless.

Our eyes met and we both smiled, that smile that can explain our mutual feelings.

"Did you turn the air-conditioner off?" I asked curving my eyebrows, he did the same.

"No? W-why?" he replied curiously.

"I think I'm sweating. I'm feeling so hot." I explained and we started laughing.

I buried my face against his, I was smirking because of my question.

"Silly." he said and continued laughing. "Don't cry Joon okay? I can't stand seeing you crying, I don't even know what to do."

Were his words that made me stop from smirking.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Don't be sorry." he's sweet, I spread my arms to hug him.

I dug my right hand down to his underarm and my left under his neck, hugging him like I owned him.

"If you were a frappe in Coffee Bazaar, you'll definitely be the best seller." I assured trying to hide a smile.

I got my face again over his neck.

"I don't want to." he replied. "I don't want to be the best seller of Coffee Bazaar, I just want you alone to have and taste me. Just you. I'm only yours."

And I hug him more tight. Was he trying to be sweet? Hm he didn't need to, he already was.

"Joon? Why are you so sexy?" I heard him ask, it made me feel weaker as his hands started running over my skin.

"I don't know?" I replied feeling a little nervous, every touch he made were like fire.

I can't help but to feel shy since he's saying that I was sexy.

I was hugging him tight and feeling his body against mine. Though I still didn't get a chance to see him shirtless. The moment he got shirtless I wasn't able to stare at his body since I was driven by the momentum that all I knew was our lips were against each other.

"Then I'm glad I was the first one to know why." he said and I knew he was smiling.

"Why?" I asked curiously while letting go of his body.

Now I got my hands again against the bed to support me, we were facing each other again.

"Because your lips make you." he answered and to my surprise he got my lips again against his.

"I like the idea of getting addicted to you Joon, I'll be a volunteer." he sounded so attractive.

I didn't reply and just stared at him, I turned my head down and now I got the chance to see his upper body. Will I die?

I closed my eyes. This can't be.

"Why? Am I taking your innocence away from you?" I heard him ask, he's being playful now.

I opened my eyes to look at his expression as he talked, his face was filled of happiness. I can say it, his smile and eyes proved it.

"This is my first time seeing you shirtless, your chest, your abs and the curves." I admitted and looked down again to see his body. "Dim light let me see these curves."

Silly. Joon.

But yes I thought he's right, he's taking away my innocence.

"All yours Joon." he said and he pulled my head again closer to his, making my lips touch his.

This time I groaned when I felt again his body under mine. I was feeling so warm and hot. His soft touches, his warm breath as we kissed and his lips that gave the deepest pleasure.

Until we stopped and parted, he looked at me. He was giving me again his seducing smile and glittering eyes, it was full of emotions now.

"Thank you, I met you." his warm smile was so contagious.

I nodded, being so speechless.

This american guy was becoming my everything.

"Good night Trusselle.." I mumbled and buried my face over his neck.

  "Thanks Joon, you just made me feel so great and happy. Goodnight.." he whispered and his hands were wrapping my back down to my spine.

This position was so perfect, I couldn't explain this but this was everything.

I can die now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2.3K 10
Life is not always easy, I know that. Everybody hates me at school, students and teachers. But I don't care as long as Alex, my boyfriend, is with me...
17.5K 525 22
One minute you're enjoying a getaway with your best friend next minute you're boyfriend catches you and your friend in a sticky situation. Will Rain...
27.1K 1.2K 43
"...now I'm falling..."
74.6K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...