BTS Imagines

Bởi softtokyo

Imagines, preferences, snapchat imagine, text imagines, FaceTime imagines and oneshots about Bangtan Sonyeond... Xem Thêm

•Hey + key for imagines
A/N- My Thank You Note <3
A/N- Car Accident
A/N- Oops I did it again
✎Min Yoongi
✎Kim Taehyung + reaction
✎Kim Seokjin
♡Nicknames he gives you
♡Nicknames you give him
♡When you cry
♡When he cries
♡Cuddles
☁︎A Day with Tae
☁︎A Day with Jungkook
☁︎A Day with Jimin
☁︎A Day with Hoseok
☁︎A Day with Yoongi
☁︎A Day with Namjoon
☁︎A Day with Jin
✎Jeon Jungkook
☾Snapchats #1
✎Kim Namjoon
✎Kim Taehyung + snapchat
✎Kim Taehyung
✎Park Jimin
✎Jung Hoseok + snapchat
☀︎Facetimes #1
✎Min Yoongi
♫When you're insecure
♡When they find out you're being bullied
♡They get a phone call about you being really hurt/dying
☃︎ A Festive Series☃︎
♫When you wake them up on Christmas morning☃︎
♡Go to visit their family for dinner ☃︎
♡Mistletoe kiss☃︎
✎Jung Hoseok
✎Jeon Jungkook
✎Kim Taehyung
✎Min Yoongi [request]
✎Kim Namjoon [request]
✎Jung Hoseok [request]
✎Min Yoongi [request]
✎Min Yoongi[request]
✎Kim Taehyung
✎Jung Hoseok
✎Kim Namjoon [request]
✎Kim Seokjin [request]
✎Kim Taehyung [request]
2018 Q+A
✎Min Yoongi
✎Kim Seokjin
✎Park Jimin [request]
✎Park Jimin + Kim Namjoon pt. 1 [Request]
✎Park Jimin + Kim Namjoon pt. 2 [Request]
✎Park Jimin pt.1
♫Quadruplets
☾Snapchats #2
✎Jeon Jungkook
♡ First Date + Aesthetic Board
✎Jung Hoseok pt.1
✎Jung Hoseok pt. 2
✎Jung Hoseok pt. 3
✎ Kim Taehyung
✎Kim Taehyung [request]
﹡DISCOVERY﹡
✎Kim Seokjin [request]
time to explain
☁︎Min Yoongi + Aesthetic Board
☁︎ Kim Taehyung + Aesthetic Board
☁︎Jung Hoseok + Aesthetic Board
☁︎Jeon Jungkook + Aesthetic Board
☁︎Park Jimin + Asethetic Board
☁︎Kim Seokjin + Aesthetic Board
☁︎Kim Namjoon + Aesthetic Board
A new year 💚
✎Kim Taehyung [requested]
✎Park Jimin
✎Kim Namjoon
✎ Park Jimin
Hello again!! 💕💞💕💞💕💞💓💞💕
✎Kim Seokjin [request]
2019 Q+A

♡Arguments

18K 415 106
Bởi softtokyo

-you get scared of him during an argument

Jin:
It would take a lot for Jin to get actually angry.

He'd probably be stressed from a days work with a photo shoot or rehearsing dances, meaning that rage was slowly building up for months.

Eventually, it would take a little thing like you asking if he was okay or trying to ask for a hug, to make him snap.

He'd turn around and scream, not at you, but through you. Releasing all his anger, he'd feel better, but immediately would be replaced with dread, fear and guilt as he saw your figure flinching and shaking nervously at his outburst.

Jin would run over to you and embrace you tightly, feeling your racing heart against his chest as you clung to him.

Apologies would fall from his mouth for the next week.

Yoongi:
Out of all of the members, I think Yoongi is the one to get the angriest the easiest. With all the pent up stress and dedication to his job, he'd find it hard to keep his personal life and his professional life ongoing.

One time, when the both of you were arguing about something trivial, he started to get violent. Not towards you, but to things around him. He had no safe escape to release his built up anger, so it came shattering down.

However, Yoongi would soon stop when he realised that what he was doing was scaring you. You'd look at him terrified and nervous, something he never wanted.

Yoongi would get angrier at himself at the fact that you thought that he'd ever lay a hand on you. Nothing could touch his baby- he wouldn't allow it, so why would he harm you?

He'd quickly scoop you up into his arms, muttering apologies into your neck or ear, hoping that his stupidity wouldn't mean the end of your relationship.

Namjoon:
Namjoon's anger would be very abrupt.

You'd both be in his studio, him writing lyrics and you reading or on your phone, messaging someone.

You'd jump a mile out of your chair as Namjoon let out a growl and threw all his papers everywhere.

He's start to pace around, going red with stress and almost bursting into tears.

You'd try to go to him, hug him or comfort him, but he'd push you away roughly, nearly making you fall over.

Standing in shock, Namjoon would finally process what he had done and start to apologise immensely for his actions.

It'd take you while to get over it, but you knew how sorry he was about it.

Hoseok:
The both of you would be sitting in silence after a long and tiring argument about something or other.

It'd be something important as neither of you liked to get angry with each other, or at all.

You's sit, slightly scared of Hoseok. You'd never seen him get to angry before. It made you feel guilty that you brought the conversation to topic. Maybe you could have dealt with it a different way?

He'd reach over to the coffee table, grabbing his water when he noticed you flinch. Hoseok's eyebrow knitted together in confusion for a second, before his eyes widened at the realisation that hit him like an oncoming truck full of bricks.

He'd get up slowly, in fear that he'd further scare you before gently setting himself down next to you and rubbing your arm softly.

He'd reassure you that he would never ever lay a hand on you, no matter how angry he got.

The rest of the night would be filled with cuddles and kisses.

You never had a fight like that again.

Jimin:
Jimin would get fidgety whilst he was angry. He'd look around the room, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

His cheeks would turn a violent shade of red as he paced around the room trying to calm himself down before he does something stupid.

You'd make the mistake of trying to go to him whilst he was alone, to try and comfort him. He'd push you away, gently but it was enough to emotionally hurt you as he was quite a cuddly person.

You'd stand in shock and flinch as a second later, he'd raise his hand to fix his hair that had fallen into his face during his heated rage.

Jimin would look at you mortified at your reaction, awkwardly trying to get closer to you. After you shuffle away, he'd start to tear up.

He didn't want you to be scared of him. Jimin would blubber out apologies, telling you that he wasn't like that and that he'd never hurt you.

You'd just run to him, giving him the tightest, largest hug you could.

Taehyung:
Tae would be one of the scariest to see extremely angry. His usual soft nature meant it was hard for you to see him in any other way.

One day you'd bring up something that made him crack. He wouldn't even let you get a word in otherwise as he'd slowly (unknowingly) start to get closer to you.

With a final scream, he's raise his arms up into the air as a way to make his point clearer, before you flinched and whimpered slightly as you covered your face.

There'd be a silence as you kept your face covered, to hide the tears now falling from your eyes.

His hands would slowly and gently remove yours from your face, wiping your tears. It'd surprise you as you saw echoes of tears brimming in his eyes.

He'd hoarsely whisper apologies as his voice had gone rough from the shouting.

You'd just nod and enjoy his embrace.

Jungkook:
Jungkook would find it very hard to keep his anger under control.

Compared to his Hyungs, he is quite young and wouldn't know how to act in the situation he was in.

He'd be stressed, but he would know you were only trying to help as you asked him what was wrong.

He'd suddenly start to scream, not bothering to hide the tears streaming down his face as he slowly backed you up against a wall, trapping you.

Your knees would dip slightly in fear, never really seeing him this angry before.

Unknowing how to exert his rage, he'd smash his palm against the wall beside your head, making a small dent.

Quickly, you'd push his hand away and run to your bathroom. After locking it, you'd sit on the floor sobbing.

It wouldn't take long for it to sink in what he had just done, before Jungkook runs to the bathroom door, shouting and bawling apologies. He'd, now softly, knock on the door, begging to let him in.

As you finally caved, you'd open the door and his body would smash against yours in a needed hug.

He promised you to seek help from his Hyungs to get better at handling his stress and anger.

-gummysmiledsuga☺︎

oof, this was a bit heavy, but i wanted to try something different.

i'm also thinking of starting an NCT imagine book bc i'm beginning to love those boys sm atm.

winwin and mark are literal angels like holy moly

I mean-

Actual angel bbies 😂
_
Q: What do/did you study at school?

A: I'm currently studying Art (which I love), History and Sociology bc my college wouldn't let me choose English or Photography which annoyed me XD

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

407 22 20
Missing BANGTAN ? Read these imagines to feel a bit good ! :) . . ✧˖°🌷📎⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ . . This book includes : A bit smuts Fluffs Snapchats Angst And...
19.3K 739 36
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. Continuation of Bangtan Imagine. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert...
712K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
11.3K 162 18
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN] ⚠️WARNING⚠️ This book is hella addictive and I would not read it if I'll were you... ㅇ Include extended oneshots :)