Akame ga Creed! ✅

By thethirdnarrator

{COMPLETED} [Warning: Intense Violence and coarse language. I recommend watching Akame ga Kill if you haven't... More

Akame ga Creed! OP 1
Chapter 1 - Kill The Hooded Assassin
Chapter 2 - Kill The Promise
Chapter 3 - Kill the Conversation
Chapter 4 - Kill the Merchant
Chapter 5 - Kill the Ripper
Chapter 6 - Kill the Brother
Chapter 7: Kill Your Fantasy
Chapter 8: Kill the Time Together
Chapter 9: Kill Absolute Justice
Chapter 10: Kill The Generals
Chapter 11: Secure and Protect
Chapter 12: Kill the Responsibility
Chapter 13: Kill the Bounty Hunter
Chapter 14: Kill the Hardships
Chapter 15: Kill the Offer
Chapter 16: Kill Your Fears
Chapter 17 Kill Your Crisis
Amphiaraus Contingency #1
Chapter 18: Kill the Intruders
Chapter 19: Kill the Painting
Chapter 19.5: Kill On Sight
Chapter 20: Kill the Disguise
Chapter 21: Kill the Story
Chapter 22: Kill the Puppets
Chapter 23: Kill the Tragedy
Chapter 25: Kill the Destiny (Part II)
Teaser for Vol. 2
Akame ga Creed! Season 2
Akame ga Creed! Zero???

Chapter 24: Kill the Destiny (Part I)

940 13 0
By thethirdnarrator

A/N:
I'm gonna try and make the two parts more than 1000+ words.

Summary of Events:

After Ezio Auditore Da Firenze goes back to the Empire to bring Akame and others back to Italy; he encounters Tatsumi, Akame and Night Raid then later decides to join them.

After the tragedy of both his allies' death. His anger grows and a powerful general returns to the Empire to stop the Revolution.

After retrieving a teigu and becoming its new wielder. He learned how to control it.

Chelsea's death made Ezio grief-stricken but made him even more determined to fight against the Empire.

His chances of overthrowing the Prime Minister has gotten higher.

Ezio was asleep while his comrades watched the stars of the night sky. After the death of Chelsea; Ezio could only dream of the memories he had with her four years ago.

Ezio's Perspective

"Ezio! Hurry up, ya slow poke!" Chelsea shouted. We were walking up a hill and she was way ahead of me.

"Chel... this isn't a race." I panted.

Chelsea stopped to look at me with a grin on her face. "Since when did you become an old man?" She asked slyly.

I glared at her. "That's it, get over here!" I start chasing her up the hill.

When we got to the top of the hill, we saw the beautiful landscape of pine trees and the sunset.

"Wow..." I marvelled. I turn to Chelsea who stood beside me. "This is what you wanted to show me?"

Chelsea nodded as an answer. We both stared at the sunset in awe.

"Crap... I gotta get back to the kids before they start having suspicions of me." I sighed and turned back to start walking back down the hill.

"Wait." Chelsea stops me. I turn around and looked back at her.

"Can you stay?"

-End of Dream-

Ezio wakes up and started hyperventilating. He finally calms himself down and sits up.

He walked out of the tent he was in and saw Akame, Tatsumi and Mine sitting around an unlit campfire. They all noticed him come out of the tent.

"Ready?" Mine asked.

Ezio nodded as a response. "Don't worry, I'm all focused on the mission," He replied. "Now let's go kill the target."

-Later-

It was night time. I am on top of a building with my comrades. I saw a mansion in the distance.

"That's the mansion of our target, Bolic," Akame said.

"The Jaegars are apparently in this town as well." Najenda continues. "We'll keep calm, formulate a plan, and finish them. Now... don't let your comrade's death be in vain!"

We all nodded. "ROGER!"

Wave's Perspective

I adjust my tie and looked in a mirror to see how I look in my suit.

"You look great."

I turn around to see Kurome. I smile at her. "Thanks."

"Alright, people, listen up!" Esdeath announces to get everyone's attention. "Not only are we here to enjoy ourselves, we're also here to protect Bolic from Night Raid."

I look at Seryu who had all ears for Esdeath, same with my other comrades.

"We'll also be having some help from the Raksasha Demons," Esdeath added.

"Raksasha Demons?" I asked.

"They're a group of skilled warriors who work for the prime minister," Esdeath explained.

"Why do we need help? Seryu asked. "Can't we take on Night Raid ourselves?"

"We can't underestimate the enemy," Kurome said.

I look at my other comrades who nod in agreement. We all look back at Esdeath.

"Alright, everyone. If we see any members of Night Raid; kill them."

Location: Kyoroku
Perspective: Ezio

"You know where you're going, Lubbock?" I asked.

"Yeah-but damn, this place is like a maze." He answered as we walked around.

It was already night. As we kept walking, we went to an area where there weren't any people... wait...

I shoved Lubbock ahead of me as I saw a large, muscular man crashing down towards me as I dodged before the brute could land on my body. I started running, trying to catch up to Lubbock until I saw an arm stretch towards Lubbock and punched him in the back, knocking him down. I try to hear his heartbeat but heard nothing.

"You gotta be kidding me..." I turn around to see the muscular man and a young woman beside him. They look familiar--like I met them before.

"Hmm, another hooded guy." The young woman said. "I hate guys with hoods." She glared at me.

I get into a stance and readied my teigu. But I stopped myself when I saw a girl running towards us. She didn't look hostile. She's an innocent bystander.

When the muscular man turned his head, I threw a knife at him. The man catches the knife with ease, surprising me greatly. I raised my arm as mystical blades surround me as I ran towards the two enemies. The blades around me flew towards the threats as they dodged every single blade I threw at them.

I threw more blades at them as I look back to see Lubbock getting up. Thank god he was just playing dead.

Lubbock got up and used his strings against the muscular man as I charge at the woman.

I threw punches at her as she dodges every punch I threw at her. The girl threw a punch as it lands directly onto my face, causing me to fly back a bit. I stand my ground.

"You might as well surrender." The girl said.

I chuckle softly. "Sorry. Surrendering isn't my thing." I charge at her and unsheathed my sword as I swing it at her. To my surprise, the girl catches the blade in her hand.

"Who the hell are you?" I questioned.

"Oh, I guess I haven't introduced myself yet." She threw a punch at me as I immediately kicked her in the stomach, making her stumble back.

She chuckles at me and faced me. "I'm Mez."

I start remembering. She's Gozuki's daughter. I look at her... Jesus Christ, it's like no one ages here.

"And you are?" She asked.

"It's better if you don't know." I charge towards her as mystic blades surround me. I've thrown the blades at Mez as she starts dodging some of them. I found an opening as I punched her in the stomach, catching her off guard. I managed to head-butt her onto the ground as I created more mystic blades that pointed at her.

She looked at me and glared. "You think you can kill me?" She questioned.

I pulled her up by her collar. "No... I don't plan to." I knock her out cold.

I sighed and looked at Lubbock who managed to kill the big guy. I picked up Mez over my shoulder. I turn around to see Lubbock looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Hey, don't mind me." Lubbock chuckled. "I never thought you'd be into that kind-"

"What the hell do you think I am?" I glared. "I'm just keeping her alive for questioning."

"Ok, ok. But where are you gonna hide her? We still gotta kill Bolic." Lubbock asked.

I looked around the town. "I know a guy."

-Later-

Esdeath patrolled around the religious headquarters, looking for any suspicious looking people.

"General!" Shouted a soldier who is running towards me.

I cross my arms at the soldier who stopped in front of me and saluted. "What is it?" I asked.

"General Jibaku is here, ma'am." He answered.

Esdeath sighed and look at the soldier. "Tell him I'm busy."

"The shogun says it's urgent." The soldier.

"Fine... lead the way."

Later, the soldier led Esdeath to an empty room where General Jibaku is in, facing away from Esdeath.

"Leave us, sergeant," Jibaku ordered as the soldier nodded and left the two.

Esdeath looks at Jibaku. "What is it?" She asked.

"That girl isn't in good condition to fight." He said.

"Who, Kurome?" She asked. "She's fine."

"She says she is." Jibaku turned around to face Esdeath. "If she ever falls in battle, she'll drag some of her comrades with her."

"You don't trust my team?" Esdeath asked, sounding irritated.

"Your comrades treat each other like family. Their emotions will get them killed." He explained. "So, no, I don't."

Esdeath glared at Jibaku before leaving the room.

Unknown Location

Jack and his squad were watching over Tatsumi and Mine from a fairly far distance.

"Why do we have to watch them?" Mika asked.

"We're here to provide cover fire for the two assassins if they're ever under attack." Jack answers.

"Umm, sir?" Lincoln asked as he looks at his binoculars before handing them to Jack. "You may want to look at this.

Jack looks at him then takes the binoculars and looks through it. He sees an orange haired girl and immediately recognizes who she was.

"Shit, it's her," Jack exclaimed.

"Who?" Mika asked.

"She's apart of the Jaegers," Jack explained. "She killed Night Raid's deceased member, Sheele."

Two Weeks Later

Ezio looked at the religious headquarters with Akame by his side.

"Ready?" Ezio asked.

Akane nodded and unsheathed her sword. "More than ever."

"Alright then." Ezio puts his hood on. "Let's kill the son of a bitch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 685 40
Akame was a beloved Empress who ruled her kingdom alone, intern she became lonely so she sent her men out to find a sutible husband which lead them t...
55.9K 1.3K 18
Sekiro has finally succeeded at severing the immortality that he was commanded by Lord Kuro though instead of killing him, he killed himself, prevent...
9K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...
94.5K 3.7K 25
For Karma Akabane fans ❤️ WARNING ⚠️ extremely cringey ⚠️ You are an orphan with strict and abusive parents who adopted you. Asano Gakushu forces you...