Flirting With The Good Girl

By MakaylaCross135

Her name is Jessica. No doubt her beauty's a pain in my ass because I never can seem to get her out of my hea... More

Flirting With The Good Girl
Awkward Silences
Got Skill?
You The Hoe, Idaho
Party Games
I Have Women Balls
A Forgotten Shoe
We're Going On A Trip In Our Favorite Rocket Ship ... Jupiter
Pain In The Ass
Breathing Underwater
That Carter Kid
Missed Calls
He's A Kiss N Tell Kind Of Guy
Why Be Rude When You Can Be Nude
Betrayal Can Only Happen If You Love
Infamous Last Words
It's Complete Bullshit
So That Means I Can't Have A Hug
She's Just His Spring Fling Sex Thing
Grow A Pair
When Knight Met Day
Break A Leg
Part1: Confessions Of A Lover Boy

Part2: Confessions Of A Lover Boy

6.4K 412 603
By MakaylaCross135

<Unedited>

~Flirting With The Good Girl~

Chapter24: Part2: Confessions Of A Lover Boy

*Jake Parkers*

I had dreams about this countless times, always anticipating the moment I could hear her moan my name and beg for more. I went a whole week waking up every night covered in sweat and breathing heavily because of this girl. The dreams happened so frequently and so vividly it felt as if sometimes it was real -that I could actually feel her smooth skin against my finger tips.

But now, as she straddles me and brushes her lips against my ear, I'm fully aware that all of those dreams could actually come true, right here, right now.

Her hands run under my shirt, sending all kinds of warmth jolting through my body. But this is wrong, she's drunk. She doesn't know what she's doing. I pull away from her and sit up, but she has no idea what kind of effect she has on me. I move to stand up but her lips nip at my jawline, seemingly getting closer to my lips. She grabs a fistful of my shirt and brings my face to hers.

"I know, Jake." She mumbles against the skin on my neck. I close my eyes and lean my head back, allowing her more access to explore.

"You know what?" I say breathlessly.

Her lips move up my neck and to my ear. "Your secret."

She pushes me down lightly so she's straddling me again. She unbuttons my shirt and runs her fingers down my chest while kissing the area behind my ear.

"I have a lot of secrets, Jesse."

When her hands suddenly grip my belt, my body freezes. She pulls my belt free and soon goes to pull my shirt off but I grab her wrists to stop her. "Jessica, what are you doing? You're drunk, you can't do this."

"And if I wasn't." She says trying to push me back down.

"It still wouldn't be right." I say. Man, this is like serious self control right here.

She huffs and stops trying to undress me. "Fine, I guess you're right."

I smile and lean down to grab my crutches. "So, are you sober enough to explain to me what secret ..."

But she cuts me off by smashing her lips to mine. Yeah, she's so not sober right now.

But when it's Jessica's kiss, neither am I.

I tangle my hands through her hair, not caring about what Carter had said. Not caring that she's still dating him and not caring that she's drunk. I'd never let it get any farther than this, I'd wait for her, but while I have the chance, I'll kiss her. Even if she's not aware of her actions.

I guess I am still that jerk that I've been trying so hard not to be.

Her lips against mine is what I've been dying for and this time, she kisses me back. She kisses me like she wants to, like this is what she's been dying for as well.

She bites my bottom lip roughly, causing a moan to escape my lips. Her tongue slips into my mouth and her taste explodes across my tongue.

But then the sound of a door opening has me pulling away from her frantically. I look up to see Jackson standing in the entrance, his eyes wide, his jaw dropped to the floor, and a look of pride on his face. "You go, Jake!"

I jump to my feet clumsily and wave him away. "Go away, Jackson."

He holds his hands up as if he means no harm. "Sorry, little brother. If I would have known you were getting it on with Jessica I wouldn't have intruded."

I roll my eyes at him and grab a hold of the doorknob. "I wasn't getting it on with her, so can you please leave -"

"Wait!" He says holding up a finger. He digs around in his pocket before whipping out a small clear package. "I have a condom if you need one." He tosses it towards Jessica who is staring at me like a piece of meat that she's ready to devour.

I swallow hard and turn back to Jackson. "Can you please just leave?"

He smiles. "Of course I can. You need to bury your bone." He pats me on the back. "I understand." He winks at Jessica before walking down the hall towards the stairs.

I sigh and shut the door but as soon as I do, Jessica is up on me, her legs around my waist and her lips against mine. But me not having my crutches and balancing myself on my good leg, Jessica's force has me smack the door and my knee buckle from underneath me.

We both hit the ground but luckily, I'm the one to fall ontop of her, preventing her from having her way with me.

I never thought there would be a time where I would be trying to stop Jessica from ripping my clothes off me and doing what she wants with me.

Hopefully, I'll never have to stop her ever again.

"Jessica, hon," I say holding her face in my hands. "You're drunk, okay? Do you understand that?"

She giggles and kisses the tip of my nose. "You're funny, Jacob."

"You need to lie down and get some rest." I say moving to my feet. I offer her a hand and she takes it. I keep her at a distance as I guide her to my bed. I pull the sheets back and she climbs in, excitement blazing in her eyes. "Aren't you going to join me?"

I pull the blankets over her and chuckle. "No, Jesse, I'm not joing you."

"Why not?" She huffs.

"Because you're a little drunk right now. I think it's best you sleep in here and I take the couch downstairs."

"But I'm not tired." She says sitting up. "I want to play a game! Do you wanna play a game? Let's play operation!"

I push her down gently and shake my head. "Maybe tomorrow. If you go to sleep we can play operation."

She smiles and closes her eyes. "Okay, and we can get yogurt too, right?"

"Right. I'll see you in morning." I grab my crutches lying on the ground and head towards the door. I look back at her, seeing she has already passed out.

I smile at her perfect face and turn the lights off. "Good night, Jessica. I love you."

*

*

*

"Are you going to tell her?" Jackson asks while sitting at the table, eating pancakes mom had made earlier this morning before she left for work.

"Yes, I am." I say. "I plan on telling her when she wakes up."

He nods. "Best of luck, Jake. Just remember, if she doesn't feel the same way, you have two options to go about it."

I nod and feel my heart sink. "I already know what she's going to say, Jackson. I just can't keep it in any longer."

He frowns and turns to me so he can hold my attention. "Who cares how she feels about you, all that matters is you love her. Make her yours."

"She's in love with Carter -"

"Bullshit." He bites. "He doesn't love her the way you do."

"It doesn't matter how I love her." I whisper. "She loves Carter, not me."

I stand up and put two pancakes on a plate while grabbing aspirin and a glass of water. "If and when my heart is broken," I say. "Don't take it out on her, okay? This isn't some kind of cliché story. Just because I tell her how I feel doesn't mean she'll feel the same way, alright?"

He sighs and stands up. "Okay. Just let her know."

I turn around shakily and make my way upstairs. I never knew what it was like to fall in love. It's scary. Really scary but it's a good mind of scary.

Falling in love is like riding the biggest roller coaster at the fair. You're scared to point of wanting to turn back, and as you get higher and higher, you squeeze your eyes shut and you find yourself just waiting for the moment when you will fall. It's scary. And when you do fall, it just happens. There's no stopping the ride now, just like there's no stopping your heart. You fall.

And everytime I think of it, I get scared but it's the good kind of scared. The only kind I'll accept.

I push open my door and find Jessica sleeping peaceful under the blankets.

I set her plate of pancakes on my dresser, not sure if she'll be up for eating quite yet. I carry the glass of water and aspirin over to her beside and kneel down onto my good leg.

I shake her gently.

Her blue eyes flutter open and meet mine, causing my breath to get caught in my throat. She's too perfect no matter what other people may say about her. No matter what she thinks of herself.

She blinks a few times before sitting up and rubbing her eyes sleepily. Her hair is a little wild and her tired eyes are fighting against her as she forces them to stay open. But to me, she couldn't look anymore beautiful as she does right now.

She rubs her head and looks around for a moment before her eyes land on mine.

"Here." I say handing her the water and aspirin. She gratefully takes it and swallows the pill. After staring blankly at nothing, she looks at me. "What happened? Why is my head pounding?"

I chuckle and decide to not mention her trying to get into my pants. "You drank a little too much at Robby's bar."

She rubs her eyes again and then her eyes widen when her face turns green. She thrusts the glass of water into my hand before jumping out of bed and running into the bathroom and slamming the door behind her.

I set her glass on my dresser and make my way into the bathroom. She's doubled over and throwing up nothing but clear liquid. I crinkle my nose at the sight but push the disgusted feeling down. She coughs and glances at me. "Get out, Jake. You don't need to see this."

I kneel beside her and move her hair out of her face. "It's okay, Jessica."

"No, Jake. No it's -" she begins.

I pull her hair behind her and hold it there as she continues to throw up. I rub her back soothingly until she is finally done. She sits there for a moment, staring at the ground before I help her to her feet. "Do you, uh, have something I can brush my teeth with?" She asks.

"Under the sink is a pack of new toothbrushes." I say wiping sweat off her forehead. Stepping out of the bathroom, I quickly dispose of the pancakes and rush downstairs. Jackson is still sitting at the table when I put a parr towl over the pancakes.

"How's it going?" He asks.

"I wouldn't know." I say. "I haven't told her yet. She jut finished throwing up."

He scrunches his nose up. "Oh, ew, okay. Well get back up there and make her yours."

I clumsily walk up the stairs, wishing I would have brought my crutches along with me. When I walk into my room, Jessica is sitting on the edge of my bed and rubbing her head.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

Her eyes meet mine and she smiles. "I've felt better. I'm not feeling too well."

I walk up to her and press the back of my hand against her forehead. She closes her eyes and leans against my hand. I frown and move my hand down her face. " You're hot."

She chuckles and peeks an eye open. "Is there a double meaning to that?"

A blush threatens to expose itself but I look away and laugh it off. "You should lie back down."

She shakes her head. "No, I should go home. I don't want you getting sick because of me."

I shrug. "It's okay, and beside, isn't your dad at work? There will be no one there to take care of you." I say motioning for her to lie back down.

"It's okay, Jake." She smiles. "Really."

I take her face in my hands and smile. "I can take care of you. I can and I want to. Just let me, please."

She smiles and lets her eyes drop to the ground. "Okay."

I smile victoriously and help her under the covers. After she has layed her head down on my pillow, she lets her gaze wander to the ceiling.

We're silent for moment as she smiles and closes her eyes. I don't know how to start this out. Do I just go out and say, 'hey, Jessica! Guess what? I am totally and completely in love with you!'. No, of course not. I've never been in love, I don't know how you start this kind of thing.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair repeatedly while my knee bounces up and down nervously.

"Hey, uh, Jessica?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

She opens her eyes and glances at me. "Sure, you can ask me anything."

Deep breaths, Jake. Just breathe.

"Have you ever fallen for someone you know you shouldn't have? And you try hard to fight your feelings, but you just couldn't?" I say.

She looks at me with a careful gaze.

"You fall deeper with each passing day and try to hide it in every possible way?" I meet her blue eyes. "Because I have."

Her eyes are a bit wide as she swallows hard. "Really?"

I nod. "Really. When I look at her, it's just like, wow, I love her. I'm so in love with her but we're only friends. And I can't do anything about it because when I look at her it hurts so much because she's looking at him. I love everything about her but she loves everything about him. And I tried to keep it in, but I can't."

I sit down beside her and meet her eyes. "And it crazy because I don't even know when you became so important to me. It's like watching day become night. You don't see the change because it's just there. But soon the stars appear and you realize how everything's different. You see things differently and you see the real beauty passed all the flaws. Jessica, you're my night."

Her eyes are glistening with tears as she bites her bottom lip. She lifts her eyes to meet mine and a tear runs down her cheek. "Jake ... I," she wipes her tear away angrily. "I'm not good for you Jake."

"Of course you are. You're everything I've ever wanted."

She shakes her head and takes my face in her hands. "Don't you realize how much better you could do? I'm a mess. I didn't even know you were in love with me until a few days ago. I'm blind, Jake. I couldn't see that."

"But you see it now. It doesn't matter to me that you didn't see it then."

She leans her forehead against mine and closes her eyes. "Jake, please don't."

"Please don't what?"

Another tear streams down her face. "Don't love me."

That's when my own tear escapes and my world crumbles all around me. "I can't just not love you!" I pull away from her. "Jessica, I love you. I love you so fucking much that it hurts. It hurts like no other pain. Haven't you ever felt that? The pain of loving someone who doesn't love you back?"

"Jake," she moves so she's sitting on her knees. She pulls me back to her and wipes away one of my tears. "When I first met you, I had a crush on you that lingered around me like a shadow. But I knew nothing could ever happen between us because I didn't trust you -"

"You can trust me now." I say, wishing this misery could just be over.

"I know I can, but I'm scared."

"Scared of what?" I demand.

Her thumb wipes another tear away.

"I'm scared of falling in love, Jake. I was scared that you wouldn't catch me so I pushed all those feelings I had for you away."

"But you fell for Carter?" I say.

"He caught me and I don't want to fall again for anyone else. I feel protected and safe with Carter." She laces her fingers with mine. "I want you to be happy, Jake. I'm making you cry. The person you love shouldn't do this to you. I'm not good for you."

I take her face in my hands and look at her through blurred vision. "I'll try everyday to make you see that you are exactly what I need. That you're the piece I've been looking for."

She stares into my eyes with her blue ones, a look of pain in hers. "I should go."

She starts to pull away but I press my forehead against her. "Just kiss me first, before you go."

"I'm not going to play with your feelings like that, Jake. I never realized I had been doing that before." She says.

"I'll risk my feelings. Just, please, Jessica." I say. "Kiss me before I have to let you go back to Carter."

Her eyes lower to my lips before they lift to meet mine.

"Kiss me."

I move my lips close to hers, urging her on. She leans in so her lips brush mine. I close my eyes and swallow. I feel her warm breath mingle with mine before she captures my lips.

I moan against her kiss and lose myself within it. She wraps her arms around my neck and slips her tongue in my mouth. I hungrily kiss her, trying to soak up her touch and everything about her. Who knows how long it'll be before I can kiss her again -if there ever will be again.

I bite at her bottom lip, dying to hear her moan. A noise escapes her but it's not exactly what I wanted. Wanting to hear a moan, I move her down so she's lying on her back with me ontop of her. I let her explore my mouth with her tongue before I push myself against her, causing a long moan to sneak out from her lips.

I'm never going to be the same after hearing that. Just imagine if she had moaned my name. I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

She suddenly pulls away, looking down at my lips which are probably swollen. "I have to go."

She moves out from underneath me and grabs her phone lying on the ground. "I'll, uh, see you later Jake." She gives me a small smile before walking towards the door.

"Hey, Jessica." I say. She looks back at me. "I made you pancakes. There's two downstairs if you want them."

She stares at me for a moment, just looking at me.

She says nothing, does nothing, just stares.

A minute passes before she nods. "Thanks, Jake."

I nod and move out of my bed to go to the bathroom but the sound of her voice stops me. "And Jake, don't ever change, okay? Stay just the way you are because you're perfectly imperfect and I love that."

Me, perfect? Far from it. Imperfect is a fitting word. "I'll do whatever you want me to."

She smiles sadly before leaving.

+++

"So," Jackson says. "Are you camping up here for the rest of your life or just until the end of spring break?"

I throw a football at him that was lying beside my bed, but he moves away before it can hit him. "Shut up."

"Do you need a tub of ice cream?"

"I'll murder you, Jackson. Shut up." I say.

"I can call up Ethan and Garret. They'll know how to cheer you up. They could bring cosmos and healthy female strong movies."

"Jackson! I just had the one girl I love reject me!" I say. "Why are you being so inconsiderate?"

"I'm burning mad over here but you told me to not take it out on her. There's no one else to take it out on. What am I supposed to do?"

"Take it out on a zombie." I say tossing him a controller.

While he plays BO2 zombies, I bury my face in my pillow, aware that Jessica's scent still lingers on it.

I want to give up so badly on her. I want to forget I ever felt anything for her but it's become impossible.

I told her how I felt and she turned me down.

It angered me a bit that I didn't know about the crush she had on me. Maybe if I would have became her friend then, she would be mine right now. I wouldn't be crying over her and the pain, maybe she would be my princess.

But who knows, maybe she isn't a princess. Maybe she's the queen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><>

He's the reason for the tears drops on my guitar. The only thing that keeps me wishin' on a wishin' star -Taylor Swift

Hey! What's up? How's it going? Good? Good. Okay.

How was the chapter? Was it good? Did it make you angry (all you shipping Jake) or did it make you overjoyed that Jessica remains in love with Carter (all you shipping Carter)?

I know it was short but I didn't really have much planned for this chapter and I was actually sort of satisfied with chapter myself.

When I look at her, it's just like, wow, I love her. I'm so in love with her but we're only friends. And I can't do anything about it because when I look at her it hurts so much because she's looking at him. I love everything about her but she loves everything about him. And I tried to keep it in, but I can't. ~ Anonymous

So we've all bascially clarified that Carter and Jessica's ship name is Jarter (such an odd word) but we are still indecisive with Jake and Jesscia's. There's been so many different names for them but none seem to fit well so who ever can make up the best ship name for them, I'll create you into a coming and going character in this story (yes I have the power to do that!!!) *laughs evilly*

Team Jarter

Or

Team Jake

I'm leaving in an hour to go to Florida and I'm soooo excited!!! I'm having such an amazing day (or night)

Interesting fact about this story: There's like twenty chapters left ... that's a lot isn't it?

Twitter: OverCastKids_27

Other account: LiveLoveMakayla

Jessica: Are you ready for Jake's confession?

He's already confessed ... I wasn't ready

Carter: Are you going to beat the hell out of Jake if he tries to make a move?

He's in love. That's not something I can't stop. It wouldn't matter what I do.

Jessica: WHAT R U GOING TO DO?

Doing about what?

Goal: Comments- 400/Votes- 230

Question18: Have you ever been in a situation where like Jake is in? Being in love with someone who don't love you back/have you ever loved someone the way he does?

Message me!

Stay Byoutiful

*

*

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515 95 21
The Cat I may not be so happy , but in the process of loving someone it's euphoric, but I didn't mean him to be so obsessed. Obsessed with me or ma...
48.4K 1.3K 23
Everyone thinks life is a game to find love, I don't play games. There must be more to life than falling in-love, I never want to fall in-love, the t...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
1.5M 39K 39
"Why her? She isn't exactly my type Troy." I said, studying the girl. "Because she looks like a virgin. Are you going to take the bet or not?" He as...