Come again? |2Jae

By bambamismyaesthetic

ChoiChoi: so like I have this huge teddy in my bed ChoiChoi: but it feels like he wants to suffocate me Cho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
i'm a giraffe
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
DETAILS

Chapter 21

5.6K 398 272
By bambamismyaesthetic

"You got this Jaebum," The dark haired man mumbled as he got closer to the small café with every step.

"Yellow pullover, he'll wear a yellow pullover," He kept mumbling fidgeting with the small teddy he held in his hands. He got it as a gift for Youngjae since he figured the younger couldn't take Benjamin with him every time because of his size.

The teddy was light brown and extremely soft, it somehow reminded him of Youngjae himself.

When he reached the café he threw a quick glance at his reflection in the window. His hair was a mess from walking in the wind and he cursed himself for styling it before he left his home, besides that he looked rather decent. Black trousers, a dark red button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and his favorite leather jacket.

Was he too dark dressed? Youngjae seemed to like bright colors, would he find his outfit ugly? Would he find Jaebum ugly now that they'd meet face to face?

Worries kept nagging at Jaebum, telling him that he should just turn around and walk away. That he should postpone the meeting but when he caught sight of a yellow pullover in the café he inhaled deeply.

With slightly shaky hands he opened the door and approached the male. He looked very small and Jaebum was only able to see his back but the person was the only one with a yellow pullover.

He planned on scaring Youngjae and leaned down so that he could whisper into his ear, trying to mask his insecurities with a flirty act.

"Hello, beautiful," He whispered and when the person turned around with a confused expression Jaebum wanted to disappear.

This wasn't Youngjae.

"Oh my god! I'm so so sorry! You aren't the person I'm searching for!" He rushed out, hiding his red face behind his hands.

"It's- It's alright. Could it be that that is your friend?" The person pointed behind Jaebum and only then did he notice loud laughter.

He turned around and saw the actual Youngjae standing there, laughing hysterically. JB never felt that embarrassed and tried to rush out of the café as fast as he could without getting caught by the younger.

'Stupid, stupid, stupid, what can I even do right? I could leave the country, England seems nice. But I'd have to learn english a bit more. How about I go to the mountains and die there? I could adopt ten cats too' Jaebum thought when he left the café, starting to walk down the street.

Youngjae felt bad for laughing so hard and rushed out, catching up with JB. He grabbed the older's sleeve and reluctantly Jaebum faced him.

All the confidence he had felt when he had greeted the stranger was gone as he looked into Youngjae's eyes. He could feel his cheeks heat up again and put the teddy in front of his face so Youngjae wouldn't see.

"Jaebum?"

God, even his voice was beautiful.

"I'm sorry for laughing at you," Just thinking about it made Youngjae giggle again which didn't help in the situation at all.

Still embarrassed Jaebum shoved the teddy towards Youngjae who took it, looking at JB with wide eyes.

"Hi, that's for you can I go die now?" He asked, beginning to walk again but Youngjae stopped him.

"You were more talkative with the stranger," He pouted adorably.

Jaebum groaned but was quickly silenced as two arms wrapped around his neck.

"Thanks for the teddy," Youngjae whispered, nuzzling his head into Jaebum's neck. It took Jaebum a moment to react and Youngjae was afraid he had crossed a line but then he felt how Jaebum put his own arms around his waist, hugging back with just as much enthusiasm as the younger.

"You- You look gorgeous, the pictures don't do you any justice," Jaebum said because it was true. In his eyes the word beautiful couldn't even begin to describe Youngjae.

Now it was the younger's turn to blush. He was glad JB couldn't see his face at the moment.

"Do you want to go back to the café?"

"And meet the stranger again? Preferably not"

Youngjae chuckled and JB released him slightly, his hands still on his hips.

"How about we get a coffee to go somewhere and walk along the river?" He asked and Youngjae smiled brightly at the idea. Thinking about it, it was even better than sitting in a small café surrounded by other people. Although the weather was fresh outside Youngjae didn't complain and agreed immediately. Maybe it would give him the chance to stand closer to Jaebum.

Jaebum removed his hands and Youngjae was close to whining as he already missed the other's touch but then the older reached out to hold his finger. Not his hand, just one finger as if he was unsure whether Youngjae was okay with it or not.

Smiling at the other's shyness Youngjae slipped his finger out of Jaebum's hold. The latter's heart beat faster as he thought he had messed up and wanted to apologize but no words would leave his mouth as Youngjae grabbed his hand and pulled him along.

A grin tucked on the corners of Jaebum's mouth. The sight he was greeted with was something he probably would never get tired of seeing. Youngjae in front of him, the wind messing up his hair, a blinding smile on his face, a teddy in one hand and with the other he held Jaebum's.

Jaebum payed for Youngjae's coffee even thought the younger complained, saying that JB had already bought him a teddy but the older wouldn't budge.

Afterwards they walked along the river, hand in hand and sipping on their hot coffees. They talked about everything they could think of, it was mostly just random rambling but the two didn't mind.

When Youngjae caught sight of a few ducks swimming he tightened his grip on Jaebum's hand and ran towards a bench so they could watch the ducks. JB was startled at sudden fastness of their pace and nearly choked on his coffee.

Eventually they sat down, their knees brushing together by the slightest movement.

Youngjae's eyes were fixed on the small ducklings and Jaebum's? They weren't able to leave to younger. His eyes light up as he saw an especially pretty duck. He hit Jaebum's shoulder and then pointed to it.

"This one is you!"

"Why is that?"

"Because it's slightly darker than the others and big but that's just because it's fluffi- Oh no wait that one is you!"

Now he pointed towards one that was eating something but it kept falling out so the duck had to get it again, its butt sticking up whenever it had to get it.

"I take that as a compliment, the duck is extremely cute"

Youngjae hummed in agreement, hugging the teddy that was on his lap. He took the chance to look at Jaebum who was still watching the duck in anticipation if it would be finally able to eat. He didn't know what to say that could describe how he felt at the moment. It was a mixture between peace and happiness but there was also a certain heaviness in his heart because he knew that the day would end eventually. For now, he told himself, he could make the best out of it.

He slipped his hand into Jaebum's, interlacing their fingers and rested his head on the other's shoulder.

"Yes the duck is adorable but not as adorable as you"

-

A/N:
Guys I- I actually don't know what to say. Come again reached 4k reads and I'm honestly shook. On the one hand I feel like crying because of happiness but then again I also want to laugh because how the hell did this happen??

Anyway! Thank you so so much for the support and sweet comments, I hope this chapter didn't disappoint though...
(Also sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

Have a nice day/night
♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 1.1K 199
Mature content
53.5M 380K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
5K 74 14
Basically Kurtis likes Danny, Danny likes Drew, Drew likes Kurtis. What will happen? Im fdrunk and bored i dont really ship this i just dont have a l...
2.1K 58 5
I got an idea for a story from one of the episode of Doraemon. story resembles some parts from the episode. All characters from the said anime only O...