love at rosebush college

By CuriousDreamer

this is all about a girl who moves to all girl school rosebush college and falls in love with one of the 5 bo... More

the beginning

getting to know.

189 5 7
By CuriousDreamer

Hello my name is sky , jane-sky bella Murphy age 14. Where do I start... description,..? I have black laired long and with a beautiful full frindge and i have sea blue eyes hat twinkeld in the night , im quit tall but not overly lankey! id describe myself of being a hard ass do what ever she wants type but instide im a true best friend and ill always have your back!  

ive just move from the sweet rose scented ireland (belcoo)to my domb in england all girl bording (apart from 5 boys which are the teachers sons) school(londan, rosebush college) .

the reason why i had to leave was because of my parents both of them were now "to busy" , they got a new job in new zeland and for the best mother says, i shud go to boreding school in england . and no i was not happy about this i tried to run away twice . the first time i was quickly packing my bags to run away but mother came in and found me there with a worried angery look on my face. the second time i made it the full way to dublin on a train but father found my plan map in my bedroom under my satin pick pillow , the paper read dublin train station then airport then hit to america . so he found me at the dublin airport lying there coiled up on the dirty airport waiting room seats. he was crying when he was driving me home i could not understand why, but what was going through his head at this time would be another story !  

that was it they couldnt take enough so they signed the forms to let me in to rose bush college, during the summer so i had plently of time to say my good byes to my dear friends mother said  

"learing is great,"  

"but friends are better!" i protested.  

oh great i thought im going into third year in a new which i no nobody in it and have no friends what so ever . i havnt even visited the place but all i new was that the school was accient and a boring brick building which has beautiful gardens a scenery and the only good thing about the school unquestionabley is the uniforn, it is a navey blazer and a navey and baby blue and hot pink stipped tie with a blue fitted top and the skirt was straight thankfully plain navey , i quit like the uniform and the sound of the school but the weird thing was the school crest it had a normal rose bush with really hot pink coloured roses and it said over the rose bush in gold writing ,"ROSEBUSH COLLEGE A SCHOOL WERE DREAMS COME TRUE." how cheesy i thought.

rosebush college sent us a information pack with the history of the school and ofcourse the fees

FEES: £1056 per turm (including school diner and boreding)

HISORY: this school has been awarded the best education 10 years runing. the girls are expected very high standards and do have have lot of fun on the way to success . the school has been opened for 110 years and before 20 years ago the school was run by nuns. ect.....

SCHOOL RULES:are main rule is not to bully anyone or be nasty to anyone in any way

SCHOOL CLUBS: tennis , soccor , netball , swimming and more .....

OMG i thought . what am i going to do ? this school sounds like a bunch of neat freaks . i really hope september is far away even though the date is august the 3rd.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.6K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
417K 11.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
31.7K 1K 21
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
136K 5.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...