✔ | lover's lane. mileven.

By -353days-

elle hopper grew up as the only girl in a sheltered household. mike wheeler grew up without very caring paren... More

~characters~
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}

{15}

1.4K 43 19
By -353days-

she's kinda hot - 5 seconds of summer

it was just after school ended and i was walking with mike to his old pick up truck that i have grown to love. max bounded up to us and jumped on mike's back.

"hey boos!" she laughed as mike struggled to catch her. something flashed across me.

she's close to my mike. 

i shook my head.

no! she wouldn't take mike from you, she loves lucas.

"hey max." i raised my eyebrow. "can i ask why you're on my boyfriend's back?" max just laughed.

"i needed your attention and i got it, didn't i?" she slid off of mike's back and put her hands on her hips. "i was wondering if you guys wanna go on to the drive in tonight. it's the last show of the season, and it's a horror one, mike's favorite." she shook her shoulders. i looked at mike, who shrugged at me.

"i don't see why not. who's going?" mike asked max as he wrapped his arm around my waist. i leaned into his side.

"the whole group, plus eddie. the movie's at 7, see you guys later!" max waved as she ran to lucas' car and hopped into the passenger's seat. i faced my curly headed boyfriend.

"will you drive me home please? will has mathletes again." i sighed. mike shook his head playfully and poked my side.

"course baby girl." he smiled and got into the driver's seat and turned the key in the ignition as i jumped into the passenger side.

"can i play music?" i asked, reaching for the aux as he began driving.

"as long as it isn't pop trash." mike teased. i rolled my eyes.

"you've opened my eyes to a whole new world of music. we're gonna listen to a little arctic monkeys 'why'd you only call me when you're high?'" i told him, and he smirked.

"oh, good choice baby girl." he rested his right hand on my thigh, making me blush.

"will is gonna slap you if you do stuff like that in front of him." i giggled. mike rolled his eyes.

"i know, i'll deal with the slapping." he said as he pulled into my driveway. i pecked my boyfriend's lips and opened the cab door.

"bye, see you at 6:30!" i waved as i skipped to my front door. mike pulled out of the driveway and i walked inside to a furious hopper.

"who the fuck was that?!" he asked, pointing out the window.

"mike." i told him simply, crossing my arms.

"and why did you kiss mike?" he yelled again.

"because he's my boyfriend. now if you'll excuse me, i have homework to do before i have to go somewhere with will." i scoffed and went to my room, slamming the door behind me.

~~~

6:30 rolled around and i was dressed in a black shirt that said 'meow' and a pair of denim wash mom jeans. someone knocked on my door. i fixed my shirt.

"come in!" i called, grabbing my phone. will and mike walked in, mike in a striped shirt and red beanie, and will wearing a button up shirt and jeans.

"hola chica." mike greeted, intertwining our hands. i smiled back.

"hey babe." i kissed his cheek and will cleared his throat.

"god, i'm right here!" he scowled in disgust and stormed out of my room, making me laugh.

"he's weird." i told my boyfriend.

"i agree." he responded, and i jumped on his back.

"let's go see a scary movie!" i shouted and pointed at the door. mike laughed and carried me to the living room, where will and hopper were talking.

"hopper, i'll keep an eye on her." will promised, and waved at me. hopper just glared at mike and kissed my head.

"be good little one." he instructed me. i nodded.

"i will hop. love you." i clung to my boyfriend as he walked out the front door and to his car, dropping me into the backseat. "hey!" i protested as my brother sat in the front seat. "why am i back here?" i complained.

"because best friends top girlfriends elle. get it right little sis." will laughed and high fived mike. i rolled my eyes.

"yeah yeah whatever." i scoffed and took my phone out of my pocket to check the picture i posted right after school ended.

e11e:

e11e: that moment when ur bf steals ur last twizzlers

tagged: @wheelyboy

93 likes, 12 comments

lucas.sinclair: how dare you michael @wheelyboy 

mad.max: you better buy your girlfriend another pack or youre dead @wheelyboy

willtolive: if you make my sister cry i swear @wheelyboy

dustinisasinglepringle: HOW DARE YOU

dustinisasinglepringle: ELLE PROMISED ME THE LAST ONE!!! @wheelyboy 

wheelyboy: this is a great elle

wheelyboy: now all my friends are mad @lucas.sinclair @mad.max @willtolive @dustinisasinglepringle

mad.max: well maybe you shouldnt stolen her twizzlers @wheelyboy

wheelyboy: ILL BUY HER NEW ONES @mad.max

e11e: yayyyyyyyyyyyyy @wheelyboy

wheelyboy: god youre adorable

i smiled and put my phone on my lap as mike pulled his truck up to the window. he exchanged money for the tickets and pulled into the empty lot.

"thanks mikey." i leaned up to the front and kissed his cheek, making will fake gag.

"stop it, i'm gonna puke." he gagged again. i rolled my eyes as mike parked in a spot.

"elle, there are blankets in a bag next to you, can you put them in the back for me?" my boyfriend asked as he swept a lock of curls away from his face.

"sure." i grabbed the bag and got out of the cab and jumped into the bed on the truck, throwing the blankets down. i felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me down, causing me to scream.

"stop screaming!" mike yelped, almost dropping me. i stopped screaming and blushed.

"sorry, it's an instinct. the world isn't too safe for women." i told him.

"but i'll protect you." he smiled.

can you protect me from a note?

"protect me from this movie too, i hate jumpscares." we were seeing the new ghostbusters, and i haven't seen it yet.

"course." he smiled as he laid on the blankets.

"promise?" i sighed, sitting on his lap.

"promise." he replied, kissing my head. eddie and dustin approached mike's truck, both of them hopping in.

"hey lovebirds!" dustin greeted as he plopped down next to us.

"hey dusty, where are lucas and max? didn't you come with them?" i asked.

"oh, you never sit with lucas and max during a movie. they make out the entire time." will answered for dustin as they sat on the other side of us.

"yuck." i exclaimed, and everyone nodded in agreement. the movie began to play, and i curled up in mike's arms, his chin resting on my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 70 20
"ᵢ wₐₙₜ ₜₒ ₛₚₑₙd ₐ ₗᵢfₑ ₜᵢₘₑ wᵢₜₕ yₒᵤ, ₘy dₒᵥₑ." in which, a kind downtown girl, falls for her favourite musician. [mileven] [spice/fluff!]
123K 3.5K 28
in which, two best friends realize their feelings towards each other is much more than friendship. "why can't you realize that you mean so much more...
7.8K 201 25
⋆。°✩˗Celebrity crushes never come true... Well never say never ⋆。°✩˗ Restarted: 12/03/23 Finished: 09/04/23