It's A Secret «KHR»

By GamerOtakuSama

Description/Summary: "Who are you?!" A boy said to another. He smiled. "It's a secret..." >~~~~~< For a long... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

5.1K 156 75
By GamerOtakuSama

English
Normal
'Thoughts'
Ages:
Tsuna, Taka, Takeshi, Kyoko: 16
Kyoya, Mukuro, Ryohei: 18
Reborn: 27
Nana: 36
Iemitsu: 40

"I can't afford to be beaten by the likes of you!" A certain brunet yelled as he remembered the script. "I have faith in humankind, no matter what." People were awestruck at the perfect English. Sawada Tsunayoshi truly was a genius. "And for those I must protect, I cannot lose (Shoutout to those who got the reference)!" His twin smirked.

"If you truly want her back, then kill me. Take my life and gain her back." Takayoshi's English was a bit accented but that was the only fault. "I won't blame you if you do not go through with it. However, are you willing to sacrifice her for your sanity?" He moved aside to reveal a struggling Sasagawa Kyoko. Her eyes widened when she laid eyes on Tsuna who replied with the same.

"Bastard! What did you do to her?!" Taka grinned.

"Awe~ Is the ever so brave knight scared?" He grits his teeth. "Like I said, beat me and you get the girl." Kyoko's eyes began to water as Tsuna placed a hand on his sword.

"I have only one question for you..." Taka smirked, motioning him to go on. "Will you survive?" He looked confused for a second before Tsuna unsheathed his sword and swung it down as he yelled. Taka staggered back upon contact with the sword.

"What a foolish question to ask. I doubt anyone could survive such an attack..." Kyoko ran towards Tsuna. He hugged her with one arm and kept her close, keeping his sword pointed towards Taka. Taka fell back, mouth open and head tilted. Tsuna internally rolled his eyes at the rubbish acting but he still went on. Kyoko sobbed into Tsuna's jacket. At least her acting was miles ahead of Taka.

Tsuna brung Kyoko's head up, looking deeply into her eyes.

"It's okay now. You don't need to worry anymore. You don't need... to worry... anymore..." Tsuna collapsed into Kyoko's arms, eyes shut and eyebrows furrowing as if he were in pain. And indeed he was. Kyoko moved his jacket to see blood coming out. She gasped in horror and thought to herself when suddenly, an idea popped in her mind. Leaning in, her lips touched his. Everyone gasped. They didn't think they'd go through with the kiss scene. Kyoko had the power to heal anything she kisses. And this called for it.

As they parted, Tsuna suddenly stopped struggling. He relaxed as his body healed from any and every wound. Relief washed through his body as he opened his eyes.

"You saved me... Again..." Kyoko smiled at her lover.

"But I still have one more favour to owe you, Tsu." Tsuna shook his head.

"As long as you're safe in my arms, I'm perfectly alright."

"Cut!" A teacher said. Tsuna, Kyoko and Taka sighed. God that was such hard work.

Namimori Performing Arts School. It is a prestigious school where those who strive to become an actor, dancer etc come to learn. And Tsuna, along with other students, are in the top class of their year in the subject of drama. 2-A. And they were currently practising for a play/performance they were going to act out for their school festival.

Tsuna groaned as he pulled himself up. People flocked around Taka as Tsuna smiled. However, he felt like gagging. Taka was so bad at acting, yet so good at it. Taka uses a mask to fool everyone. And yet he can't even act out a proper death. No one opens their mouth and/or tilts their head. You only see that in very badly acted out deaths. For example, Padme's death in Star Wars was complete rubbish. Anyways...

Kyoko looked at Tsuna and looked away almost immediately. Yup. She was definitely embarrassed about the kiss. Tsuna smirked at the young actor. She had so much potential. It's no wonder she's the female idol in the school.

"You embarrassed?" Kyoko looked in his eyes and blushed. She looked diagonally away from him.

"Well, it was my first kiss..." Somehow, people heard this and 'attacked' Tsuna.

"No way! You were her first kiss!"

"That's not fair!"

"Of all people, why did it have to be you?!" Tsuna held his hands up in mock defeat. These people were way too harsh on him. It's not like be could control it (not that, you pervs!).

"Come on. Leave him alone! He can't change the what's in the script!" Yamamoto Takeshi grinned as he backed Tsuna up. Tsuna looked at Takeshi as if he were his saviour. "Ne, Tuna?" Tsuna froze and kicked Takeshi away.

"Don't call me Tuna." His words were stone cold, but his face looked so cute. He was pointing as a blush formed on his face. Takeshi grinned.

"Come on, I was just joking!" Takeshi said as Tsuna put his foot down. He looked away from Takeshi and at the others.

"As Takeshi said! I can't control what the script tells us to do. And why was I the hero anyway?!"

"Because we voted on it. The hero needs perfect English. And you are the only person in the entire school who can speak English, Tsunayoshi." Hana said. She stopped calling him a monkey a long time ago. Tsuna sighed as he remembered the events leading up to this.

Flashback!

"Okay, class!" The teacher placed a massive pile of papers on his desk. "The school festival is coming in two months!"

"And?" Osamu asked.

"We are one of the three classes who was picked to perform something. And we are performing this!" She took up a piece of chalk and wrote on the chalkboard.

'Heros' fate!'

"Now, we will need to decide on who should play which role. The main-main roles are:
The hero: Itsuki Hanazono. He is a Japanese ex-knight who speaks perfect English for his lover who is English. He has to save his lover from the evil clutches of the villain.
The Princess: Sherry Chase. She is a princess who is also the lover of Itsuki. She is kidnapped by the villain and is in need of rescuing.
The Villain: Lord Bertine Houghton. He is the villain of this story. He both loves Sherry and hates Itsuki. He kidnaps Sherry but soon realizes he doesn't love her anymore.

There are more roles though. Such as the villain's subordinates, the princess' parents, the hero's past fellow knights and so on. However, only three can play the main part." She proceeded to take out a box that appeared from thin air. Nah. She got it from her desk. The teacher placed the box on her table. "Now, I want you all to write down on a slip of paper who should be the hero, knight and villain. Don't go voting for yourself." Everyone received a piece of paper and write down their three picks.

Time Skip

"Okay! Class presidents, would you do the honours of counting all of the votes?" The class president, Miyu (random name), stood up, the vice-president, Yamada, following. Miyu read out names and Yamada kept a tally.

"Hero: Sawada Tsunayoshi
Princess: Sasagawa Kyoko
Villain: Yamamoto Takeshi.
I will read them out in the order of Hero, Princess and Villain." Yamada tallied the scores.

By the end, these were the votes.
Hero: Tsuna-14 Takeshi-5 Takayoshi-2
Princess: Kyoko-20 Miyu-1
Villain: Takayoshi-12 Hana-7 Osamu-2

And that is how Tsuna became the hero.

Flashback End!

"Whatever..." Tsuna sighed. People immediately went back to praising Taka. He looked at him. Well, Taka had the school. Tsuna had no one. But his other persona had the whole world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 569 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...
272K 12.8K 38
Ever heard of 27? Y'know, that hacker, information dealer, handyman, assassin, whatever that has yet to be caught? The one that's killed person after...
449K 30.3K 117
Growing up as a social person, Sora Suzuki was surrounded by love and affection- even from the most random people. Tender strokes, gentle kisses. Lov...
220K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...