Chapter 1

English
Normal
'Thoughts'
Ages:
Tsuna, Taka, Takeshi, Kyoko: 16
Kyoya, Mukuro, Ryohei: 18
Reborn: 27
Nana: 36
Iemitsu: 40

"I can't afford to be beaten by the likes of you!" A certain brunet yelled as he remembered the script. "I have faith in humankind, no matter what." People were awestruck at the perfect English. Sawada Tsunayoshi truly was a genius. "And for those I must protect, I cannot lose (Shoutout to those who got the reference)!" His twin smirked.

"If you truly want her back, then kill me. Take my life and gain her back." Takayoshi's English was a bit accented but that was the only fault. "I won't blame you if you do not go through with it. However, are you willing to sacrifice her for your sanity?" He moved aside to reveal a struggling Sasagawa Kyoko. Her eyes widened when she laid eyes on Tsuna who replied with the same.

"Bastard! What did you do to her?!" Taka grinned.

"Awe~ Is the ever so brave knight scared?" He grits his teeth. "Like I said, beat me and you get the girl." Kyoko's eyes began to water as Tsuna placed a hand on his sword.

"I have only one question for you..." Taka smirked, motioning him to go on. "Will you survive?" He looked confused for a second before Tsuna unsheathed his sword and swung it down as he yelled. Taka staggered back upon contact with the sword.

"What a foolish question to ask. I doubt anyone could survive such an attack..." Kyoko ran towards Tsuna. He hugged her with one arm and kept her close, keeping his sword pointed towards Taka. Taka fell back, mouth open and head tilted. Tsuna internally rolled his eyes at the rubbish acting but he still went on. Kyoko sobbed into Tsuna's jacket. At least her acting was miles ahead of Taka.

Tsuna brung Kyoko's head up, looking deeply into her eyes.

"It's okay now. You don't need to worry anymore. You don't need... to worry... anymore..." Tsuna collapsed into Kyoko's arms, eyes shut and eyebrows furrowing as if he were in pain. And indeed he was. Kyoko moved his jacket to see blood coming out. She gasped in horror and thought to herself when suddenly, an idea popped in her mind. Leaning in, her lips touched his. Everyone gasped. They didn't think they'd go through with the kiss scene. Kyoko had the power to heal anything she kisses. And this called for it.