Useful (Avengers/Supernatural...

By Winchester_Huntress

This universe is a bit different from the one we all know and love. In this particular universe, Pietro does... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Sequel

24

3.2K 149 11
By Winchester_Huntress

I made Kevin go to sleep around eleven.

I grabbed a bunch of books on monsters, and put them on the table to read.

I had cleaned the bunker a few nights before, so I decided to read.

So far, I'd read about a few of the more common monsters; werewolves, vampires, wendigo, and a few kinds of spirits.

I was reading a book about demons, taking notes in a notebook around five in the morning when I fell asleep at the table.
.
.
.
I shot upright in my chair startling Kevin. "You okay P?"

I rubbed a hand over my face, nodding. "I am fine Kev," I looked at my notebook, a few pages were full of notes. Each page contained a different monster.

I stretched my arms up to try to get rid of the cramps from sleeping in an awkward position. "Did you eat?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I sat down like, five minutes ago,".

I got up and went to the kitchen. Almost no one was allowed in there when Dean was here. I started to make Kevin some breakfast.

I walked out of the kitchen with two plates of grilled cheese sandwiches and Doritos.

I put Kevin's plate on his notebook. "Eat first, translate later," I told him.

I sat down at the table behind him to flip through my notebook.

I heard him put down his pencil, I grinned to myself as I ate.

After a while, I heard Kevin, "You know... Charlie told me that Steve is shaped like a Dorito,".

I froze for a moment, holding up a Dorito and remembering Steve's shape.

I burst out laughing, actually falling on the floor.

Kevin laughed with me.

That was the first time in a long time that I'd laughed like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 10.9K 29
This whole soulmate thing was stupid for (y/n), she didn't have much hope for love in her life. But that all changes as a certain "reindeer drag quee...
113K 2.4K 104
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...
6.3K 256 17
Controlled ~ {Pietro Maximoff x reader} ~ Book Two ~~~ This is the second book to my Marvel fanfic for our very favourite silver speedster, Pietro Ma...
51.9K 1.3K 59
"Look, I don't think I'm supposed to tell you this, but you're probably gonna find out anyway, and it would be way worse if you found out on your own...