An Unexpected Creature [ RWBY...

By AganimsMenna

A RWBY fanfiction of mine, colliding a character from a game(or a manga) Andr an Enderman was transported to... More

Disclaimers!
Beacon
Night Time
An Accident
Initiation I
Initiation II
Initiation III
First Day I [Unedited]
First Day II [Unedited]
First Day III [Unedited]

New World

11.2K 162 187
By AganimsMenna

[The End Realm]

The lone enderman sat at the edge of the floating lands of the End Realm, it held a pumpkin head in its arms as it is one of the things it somehow valued in its life, it's long and slender arms could reach it's foot without a need to bend down, it's lifeless looking stare directed at the abyss below the floating lands.

Pitch black and devoid of any signs of life, if anything falls whether an object or a living being falling to this abyss it can never be seen or heard from ever again.

The lone enderman with his pumpkin head turned around and walked aimlessly across the End Realm, sometimes bumping into random other enderman who in return tried to steal its pumpkin head but the lone enderman merely hit them and they move away.

Rooaarr!!

The roar came from the large soaring figure above the long obsidian pillars that littered the barren end stone field, every enderman that heard the roar shrieked in terror before they teleport out of sight.

The lone enderman hid behind the pillar and watch as the large soaring figure past by, the ender dragon is what the overworld dweller called it, while the enderman never called it anything as they'd be swallowed whole if they merely spoke.

For thousands of years, they had endured this way of life, even as far as to never maintain the Realm which was once a Haven and now it's a barren chunk of floating lands that houses the endermans.

The lone enderman watched as a portal suddenly opened in the middle of the field hovering above the ground then a figure emerged from the portal, it was an overworld dweller.

He wore armor that is made from diamond and wields an enchanted sword made from the same material, he ate an enchanted golden apple while looking around.

Rooaarr!!

The ender dragon roared threateningly to the overworld dweller while he himself eyed the ender dragon as it circled around him, he grabbed a bow and arrow and looked at one of the top pillar's End Crystal.

Could this be it? The long-awaited battle that would free the endermen of their long shackle from the Ender Dragon's long tyranny?

The lone Enderman watch as the overworld dweller destroyed each and single one of the End Crystals that constantly healed the Ender dragon.

The dragon was enraged at the overworld dweller and the two battled like there was no tomorrow.

Despite the dragon having more advantages than the overworld dweller, the latter was more on the winning side than the former.

With a jump from the overworld dweller his enchanted sword ready for a strike and the ender dragon sweeping towards him, they met midair.

Rooaaarrr!!!

The ender dragon let out a deafening roar of pain that echoed as that would have reach throughout the entire realm.

Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak!
Pak! Pak! Pak!

The ender dragon suddenly started exploding on different parts of its body disintegrating in flashes of violet.

Suddenly a bright light had emerged from ender dragons fading body that lit up the entire end stone field nearly blinding all enderman as they teleport away.

Except one... the lone enderman whom... is wearing the pumpkin head to shield from the light... but it wasn't enough!

Then the light suddenly turned all of the lone enderman's field of view into nothing but white, and then suddenly it turned dark.

•°▪¤▪°•

A naked body of a slender girl lay unconscious on the grass inside the dense forest, her body fidgets before opening her eyes which displayed a colorful purple.

She slowly sat up wiping her eyes and looked around, all she could see was trees, bushes, and grass all around her and the occasional birds that fly above her.

She slowly stood up and looked for her pumpkin head and found it just a few feet away from her, she picked it up and saw something in the distance.

It was glinting which made the young female curious and approach it she wobbles her way to it while placing the pumpkin head on her chest.

When she arrived at the source of the glinting object she found a diamond! A sword! A diamond sword! The girl's eye sparkle in delight and picked up the sword.

Then she sensed something moving and that something was on the bush that was shaking far beside her.

She first thought of it as just another overworld mob creature but when then the creature walks out of the bush the girl widens her eyes.

It was three large black wolves they had white spikes on their bodies, a skull, sharp claws, teeth, and a red glowing eye. They circled the girl snarling and growling at her.

Then the mysterious wolf creatures looked at the girl's eye and that provoked something inside her, the smooth pale skin on her body slowly turn a rough and dark shade of purple, her body slowly getting more slender and taller.

Vrwoop!

The girl vanished leaving purple specks of light before reappearing beside the wolf creature grabbing its large arm before ripping it from its body.

The wolf creature yelped loudly in pain and in shock, it made an attempt to bite the girl but the girl had already gone for a jab to its skull and pierced downwards, killing it in an instant.

Another wolf creature went for a swipe with its long claws staring down the girl in the eye, the girl was again provoked to attack it, she stabbed the wolf creature's incoming claws and planted it straight to the ground making the wolf creature kneel before her.

She grabbed the head of the wolf creature and pulled it off its shoulders easily, black liquid spewing out of the torn neck and the body while the head of the headless wolf creature slowly evaporated.

The girl looked around to found the last wolf creature gone but then all of a sudden a stinging pain erupted on her shoulder as the last wolf creature bite her entire left shoulder from behind, the girl let out an inhuman shriek.

The girl knelt from the pain and grabbed the wolf creature closer to her front, all of a sudden her jaw unhinged and then she bites the entire neck of the wolf creature and snapped it.

The wolf creature let out a whimper before dropping down beside the girl, droplets of purple liquid trickled down on the bitten shoulder of the girl. She scans her surroundings to find no more hostile creatures.

Her jaw slowly fixed itself, growing more body mass and her skin turning smooth and pale again, her shoulders slowly regenerating she grabbed the enchanted diamond sword and pulled it off the fading carcass of the wolf creatures.

She also grabbed her pumpkin head placing it in front of her chest, she looked around before teleporting in random direction but was uncertain about where to go.

She also couldn't return to the End Realm for an unknown reason which she is worried for, she is stuck on the Overworld as of now and must be wary of humans and hostile creatures that may lurk around her.

She teleports atop a tall tree to see trees, clouds, and mountains as far as she can see forward, looking to her back she saw a large sprawl of buildings but it was strange for her as the color were all gray, nothing from what a villager would build.

She also saw flying objects above the sprawl of buildings which made her curious.

She decided to go there but to stay away from any villager or overworld dweller that she may come upon contact with, she teleports for a while before coming up on the edge of the forest.

She was surprised by the light coming from the sunset from the horizon and she covered her eyes with her hand but she wasn't fazed at all which surprised her, she now noticed that her skin was nothing like what it used to.

She looked at her hands and her entire body, smooth and pale skin she was also naked and wasn't bothered since she wasn't human, she was an enderman... or endergirl.

And so she ventures into the unknown...

.

.

.

???: "What shameless girl!"

A woman shunned the endergirl as she walks by her, the woman eyes her naked body and her face which is covered by a pumpkin head.

...

???: "Dude! Check it!"

A group of boys walked by the endergirl and taking videos and photos of her as she walks by, she eyes their strange item.

...

???: "Hey you there! Stop that shameless act right now!"

The endergirl looked at the owner of the voice to find out that it came from a man who wore white polo with a black trouser.

"I work for the Vale Police Department, either wear clothes or you're coming with me now-"

Vrwoop!

The endergirl vanished before the man could continue provoking her even further, the endergirl did not anticipate the amount of overworld dweller this place had.

There was no villager insight even mobs, in fact, she needed to get less attention because she's attracting too much from the way the overworld dweller looked at her.

Then she saw a reflection of her from a glass window she halts her steps and stares at herself, she slowly lifts her pumpkin head.

She noticed the long hair she has which was long, up to her hips, she saw her purple eyes reflected by the light bouncing off from the glass.

She looks exactly like an overworld dweller, she thought, although naked and a less visible bite mark on her left shoulder.

If she were to blend in with the overworld dweller maybe she can reduce her sage distance and roam the world freely as she could.

She looks through the glass window and saw an outfit that seemed to pique her interest, an interest that was new to her.

She teleports inside and grabbed a lightweight statue that imitated the anatomy of an overworld dweller, a mannequin.

She grabbed the whole thing and brought it outside she teleport to an alley that has no signs of a single overworld dweller.

There she hesitantly took the clothes from the mannequin and wore it. It has a black long sleeve jacket, within its neck extending upwards (turtleneck) and a small black skirt.

She also took a pair of long black stockings, and black up-top sneakers, and a cap with a purple rectangular eye.

She looked at herself before nodding to herself, her skirt was a little short for her but she doesn't know anything.

( It looks like this )

She hid the sword on the back of her jacket which wasn't comfortable but was fine for her, after the dress-up she continues her trek to see the entire overworld.

...

It was already night time which gives her more confidence in lurking along the side of the black path (road) and look around her.

And she stumbled upon a building which has a weird and unknown inscription above the door entrance.

She saw through the window, glass tubes that had a glowing content inside it which for an enderman is a huge interest when it comes to shining and sparkling things.

She decided to go inside and looked around, there were many things that caught her attention but nothing beats the diamonds and shiny sparkling stones displayed and covered by a long glass box.

There was an old overworld dweller which the endergirl assume was the owner the building, there was also another one covered in a red cloak a faint sound of music came from her direction.

She doesn't mind them as she approach the long glass pipes that held the sparkling dust? They glow in different beautiful colors from different pipe.

Cling! Cling!

Then a sound of a bell and the door opening, which made the endergirl look behind her.

???: "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust store, this late at night?"

The old man looked frightened at the overworld dweller and his group before him, they wore strange outfit but the man with the white outfit and long hat is definitely a leader of some kind.

Then suddenly one of the white man's group looked at the endergirl and she looked away from his avoided gaze, he was grabbing something on his clothes as he slowly approaches her.

???: "Hey you there!"

When he was a few feet away from the endergirl he pointed something to her and she looked at it, a red blade that was an inch away from her nose.

As an enderman she could only dodge projectile weapons not melee, she would have to be smart with this one.

???: "Get your hands up!"

The endergirl inclined her head slightly to look at the strange encounter happening before her, the old man was being raided in his home, the red-cloaked girl is also being confronted.

The old man was hastily putting the shiny stones into a grey rectangular box.

???: "Hey I said hands up!"

The overworld dweller in front of the ender girl suddenly touched her forcefully and it provoked her making her eyes glow purple and her blood lust towards the man.

She pulled the diamond sword on her back and swing it down towards the man's blade, sparks erupted as the man's sword made contact with her weapon.

The man's blade flew down and planted itself firmly to the solid stone ground, the man could only stare in surprise.

???: "You big wench-"

A hand was suddenly grabbing the overworld dweller's face and the endergirl throw him to the other side of the room.

Boom!

A crater was formed as the man lay motionless on the concrete wall and everyone looked at the endergirl in surprise.

Vrwoop!

The endergirl quickly teleport herself outside before she could attract more attention but then the glass shattered she saw the same red-cloaked girl from inside.

The red cloak girl whipped out a large red rectangular object and it transforms into a long and robust hoe!

The overworld dweller inside the building suddenly rushes out to meet the two mysterious girls outside.

The white man mumbled something to his group and they came rushing at both girls, 3 went after the red-cloaked girl and 2 went after the endergirl.

They came right on her as one closer to her tried to swing his red ace she blinks to his back and swings down the flat side of the enchanted diamond sword.

He took the hit to his neck and a red... glowy thing around his body shattered and he tumbled on the ground and fell unconscious.

The next grunt took his a small rectangular weapon and it fired small a ball of light. Projectile weapons is nothing to an enderman, and that doesn't change even now.

It burst out a red color flash, good thing endermen don't get hit by projectiles.

She blink to his far side side and he quickly fired at that direction, she continued blinking all around him and he kept on firing on where he'd last saw her.

Click! click! click!

He held his weapon and grunted he tried to throw it at the endergirl but It didn't even bother her as she swiped it out of my way and held her sword to my back.

Vrwoop!

She blinks and cut his knees a red glowing part shattered when her sword went past him, he nearly kneels in pain but he insisted on continue standing grabbing his blade.

???: "Arghh!!"

He held his wounded knee as he moved and a red blinking light surrounding his body faded away.

The endergirl eyed that red fading light curiously as it seems like the grunt was wearing a protection enchantment suit.

The endergirl concluded that the grunt has no shield to protect him so she blinks and slashes his side, and blink again slashing his other side, then back and front.

He collapses not long and the endergirl looked over at the red cloak girl and saw as she pummeled all the grunts that went after her.

???: "you were worth every cent, truly you were."

He put down his smoke and looked at both the red-cloaked girl and the endergirl.

???: "well red, tall gray, it's been an eventful evening."

He threw his smoke and flattened it with his cane.

???: "and as much as I'd like to stick around..."

He raised his cane at the cloaked girl and it plopped open at the bottom, the bottom lid was made of glass which had a cross sight.

???: "but I'm afraid this is where we part ways."

A large flare of fire burst out of his cane and the red cloak girl tried to jump but got her foot stuck in a small crater.

She yelped in surprise so the endergirl blink and touch her shoulder and teleported a safe distance from the incoming explosion.

Boom!

Both girls entered rift since enderman aren't allowed to travel with any entity otherwise they'd end up in the rift.

It isn't an alarming thing for the enderman but for the other entity that accompanies in the teleport will be spooked.

As soon as they were out of the rift, the red-cloak girl widens her eyes and looked at the endergirl in surprise and shock

Red: WHAT WAS THAT!

The endergirl pointed at the front of the building which the red cloak girl swiftly looked and found that the guy with a white coat disappeared.

The red cloak girl ran there with the endergirl walking behind her and when they got there they looked around her, immediately seeing the man climbing a ladder from a nearby building.

The old man who owns the previous building came out in a tired and shocked state as he looks at both girls, then the red cloak girl nodded at the man.

Red: You okay if we go after him?

The endergirl eyed the red cloak girl as she said the word "we" in which she was asking herself on how she got dragged into all of this.

The old man nodded at the red cloak girl's question and she bolted for the man who just got to the top of the building.

The endergirl was heavily debating on whether to continue the pursuit or end it there and forget this had ever happened...

...

Vrwoop!

The endergirl grudgingly teleport above the building in an instant and saw the red cloak girl already there and was about to confront the white man.

Red: Hey!

The man halted his steps with a grunt and mumble then a large iron bulk appeared, the endergirl's eyes widen as she was surprised by the size and idea of a flying machine.

It flashed it's light at both girls and temporarily blinding them, then as soon as they recover the mam already had climbed up the flying bulk thing.

???: End of the line, you two!

He held a red crystal and threw it at both at them. It looked like a ruby crystal that the endergirl thought was stupid.

Then the man fired his cane at them and the endergirl tried to grab the red cloak girl when she notices a lady on their side.

Boom!

???: Wohooo...! Huh?!

As soon as the smoke cleared a blond hair lady stood in front of the girls with a purple barrier in front of them, shielding them from the explosion.

She swings her stick and suddenly a purple streak of light hit the floating iron bulk and the man inside the flying bulk thing disappeared and was replaced by another figure.

And the next event of the battle was of magic which surprised the endergirl.

Red and purple streaks and magic were cast on both sides until red girl fired her weapon and it was simply soaked up and then suddebly multiple orange circles lit up at their feet.

They were pushed by magic from the blond lady and she tumbled forward then an explosion erupted om where they were a few moments ago.

Boom!

Both girls lay on the floor as the iron bulk started to fly away, the hatch closed and it propelled away from them, the endergirl stood up and looked at the two people in front of her.

Red: You're a huntress!

Both of them looked at each other, the endergirl looked at both of them twisting her head back and forth.

Red: Can I have your autograph!?

The blond lady's eyes narrowed.

Both girls guessed that it was a big no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
992K 17.8K 80
"į“µ'įµ āæįµ’įµ— įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµįµ’įµ’įµˆ įµįµ˜Źø Ė¢ā±įµ‰āæāæįµƒ, Ź³įµ‰įµįµ‰įµįµ‡įµ‰Ź³ įµ—Ź°įµƒįµ—. į“µ įµˆįµ’ Ź·Ź°įµƒįµ— į“µ Ź·įµƒāæįµ—, į“µ įµ—įµƒįµįµ‰ Ź·Ź°įµƒįµ— į“µ Ź·įµƒāæįµ—. į“¬āæįµˆ į“µ Ź·įµƒāæįµ— Źøįµ’įµ˜." š˜šš˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜Æš˜¢ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜­š˜¢š˜“š˜µ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜“š˜µš˜¢...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†ą­ØšŸ’Œą­§ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...