My Mate Can't be a Bird! (I s...

Galing kay Amel_under_starlight

Aelin and Rowan know they're mates the moment they meet. Well, sort of. It's...complicated. --Excerpts-- ... Higit pa

1: Soul Connection with a "Homeless Hawk"
2: Loony
3: "Soul Connection" with a Perverted Princess
not an update :(
4: Too Young to be An Evil Stepmother
5: Too Old to be Part of this S*it (Or, The Musings of an Unwilling Groom)
7: My Aunt Can't be a Spider! (but she is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
8: So Many Things that I Wish You Knew
9: Luca, Emrys, and the Groping Incident
10: The Kitchen
11: A disastrous student
12: To the Barrows and beyond!
13: The barrows
14: Let's Pretend this Bond Has A Mind of it's Own
15: Just Kiss the Girl! Please! Just f****** Kiss the-
16: Mates are friends, not punching bags
17: A Love Story-Today was a Fairytale (Extra chapter for 8k reads)
18: Keeping Up With the The Blood-Sworn Life(The real extra chapter lol)
19: Storytime
20: Temple
21: Lovers' spat
22: Fae Male Nom-Noms Female, Does Not Reccomend

6: I'd Like to Kill My Boss Please (Fenrys extra chapter)

2.1K 46 37
Galing kay Amel_under_starlight

warning: swearing and vulgar language. Contains mentions of sexual harassment, assault, and rape. 

---

An old office at Fort Mistward

Evening.

Fenrys

Fenrys was pissed. Truthfully, beyond pissed. His fists clenched by his side as he fought to control the urge to kill someone.

The bitch Maeve—ahem, Her Majesty Maeve had just finished frenching him like her life depended on it, and he felt like he needed a thousand baths to feel normal again. One may wonder, but Fenrys, if you hate her so much, why don't you dump her and get a new girlfriend? Well, that's because at this point Fenrys wasn't her boyfriend, he was her humble employee in an unbreakable contract of eternal servitude and obedience.

One may ask, but Fenrys, if you hate her so much and she abuses you, can't you just sue her and sever the contract? Well, no, you dumbass, blood oaths are eternal; and besides, Maeve would just go back to raping his younger brother Connall anyways, which is the exact thing he tried to prevent by joining Maeve's service.

 So as you can see that there was nothing for Fenrys to do but suffer for all eternity. But he wasn't going to even pretend to be happy about it like Gavriel and Vaughan. Nope, nope, nope. 

Back in the present, Maeve smooched him once more on the jawline, smearing her latest lip color all over him again, and walked over to the mouldy desk, hips swaying. It...didn't really whet his appetite; Maeve might have a beautiful face, but she had zero curves. At the risk of sounding like a pedophile, Fenrys would even admit that he had seen ten-year-olds with more developed-looking bodies.

The bitch bent over to retrieve something, thrusting out her behind to the three-male audience of Fenrys, Connall, and some innocent new recruit. The recruit blushed and looked away while Connall didn't even notice what Maeve was doing. Which made sense, seeing as Maeve's ass was as flat as a board.

Fenrys stuck his tongue out at her back, mentally saying, even Lorcan has a better ass

Abruptly, Maeve straightened. Then she snapped, "Fenrys," appearing as though the moth-covered curtains had irritated her, "deliver these to Gavriel's Second in your animal form!" She threw him a bundle of envelopes and official documents.

"Yes your Majesty." Fenrys shifted and took the papers in his mouth. Mentally snickering, he trotted out the door in pretend-shame. The freaky-eyed bitch might pretend all she wanted, but it was really obvious to him that she could somewhat read minds. 

That was the main reason he called her a bitch inside his head (well, besides the fact that she was one); in order to make him stop calling her that, she'd also have to admit to her mind-reading powers, which for some reason she was not very eager to do. Even Lorcan didn't know. 

Fenrys quickly slunk down the hallways of Mistward, his wolf easily following the scent of Gavriel's second-in-command.

He was well aware that all the shit he pulled with Maeve would come back to bite him on the ass sooner or later, but this was his own way of telling her to go fuck herself, and he would happily accept the consequences of his actions. The fortress was silent and the halls deserted, its inhabitants too enamored of their lives to risk the ire of the fae Queen inside. 

Fenrys detected the newly-minted Lieutenant in some corner of an out-of-the-way hall, his scent entwined with a female's. A female whose scent was coated with fear and revulsion. Fenrys tried to contain his growl. He knew the was male was a bastard from the start but this was too much, even for him.

He sped up as much as he could without giving away his position; he wanted to catch the bastard off-guard as much as possible. The fae weren't like humans when it came to females; the female's consent was everything, and anyone who violated a female was treated worse than scum for centuries. (Which, by the way, made Maeve's actions even more despicable.)

What he could see at the end of the hallways already looked sickening. A barely-grown demi-fae female, shaking with fear, was trapped between the bastard's arms and the wall. The female's wide eyes were glassy with unshed tears as the bastard pressed kisses to her neck. Fenrys snarled silently, and with little sound, placed the papers gently on the ground.

Then it was over in an instant; he leapt and sunk his teeth into the bastard's shoulder, sending them both crashing sideways to the cold stone floors. The female shrieked and the bastard started thrashing violently in the grip of his teeth. But Fenrys did not let go. Not until the bastard stopped screaming and started crying for his mother. That was when he shook the bastard around a little for good measure, and shifted back into his fae form, standing tall over the barely-moving body of the scum. 

The small female squeaked upon seeing him, skittering back. Fenrys held his hands up, knowing how he must look: a powerful fae warrior who for all his beauty had blood dripping from his mouth like a savage.

Underneath him, the bastard moaned. Fenrys kicked him a few times until he was unconscious and cracked a toothy grin. "I promise I don't bite," he told the female with as much gentleness as he could muster. The girl blushed furiously.

He cocked his head to the side. "Unless you want me to?" He gave her a wink.

The girl blanched, and Fenrys wanted to punch himself. "Forget I ever said that," he told her. "Are you alright?" 

The girl nodded, slowly stepping back.

"Did he do anything?"

The girl shook her head.

"Good." Currently, his fae instincts were on overdrive, telling him to murder the bastard and make sure the female was unharmed, but he knew the girl would only faint with terror if he came close, and Maeve probably wanted this bastard alive.

Fenrys kicked Gavriel's Second once more for good measure. "I'll take care of this filth, he needs to be punished for what he did."

"T-thank you," the demi-fae girl squeaked out. The she turned and ran.

After waiting until the bastard was conscious again, Fenrys entrusted the documents to him, then beat the shit out of him again for good measure. Then he went to his temporary room for the day and washed up before heading back to Maeve's commandeered office. And just in time too; from the window, he could see Rowan and the princess making their way inside.

Maeve snapped her fingers irritably, signalling for Fenrys to shift. Fenrys shifted into his wolf and sat next at the foot of her chair. She'd already sent Conall and the bastard on their way back, and her pet owl was currently flapping around the room.

The door opened, and a pretty, blonde demi-fae female stepped into the office. Aelin Galathynius. Rowan followed soon after. Maeve looked between the girl and Rowan with a mask of detached curiosity, her glittering black eyes betraying her smugness.

Fenrys cocked his head, tasting the female's scent; jasmine, fire and embers and--Mate. She was Rowan's mate; their magic was too deeply intertwined with each other to be anything but. Two mates? Rowan was a lucky bastard.

The girl didn't move or say anything, which Fenrys thought was very smart. These two looked to be in deep shit. Serves, him right, Fenrys thought rather nastily, if I had been sent to train and retrieve her, the situation would've never progressed to this! Of course, knowing Maeve, she probably would've found another way to trap them.

After a few moments of tense silence, Maeve gave a satisfied smile and purred, "Hello, Aelin Galathynius."

The girl jumped back in shock, her back colliding with Rowan's broad chest.

Well, well, well...Fenrys licked his chops; the situation was hitting a little too close to home. There was nothing to do but sit back and witness the coming shitstorm. He'd need a drink after this.

A/N: Okay guys Fenrys is one of my favorite characters. Y'know why? 'Cause he doesn't even pretend to like Maeve 😂 I love his lack of hypocrisy when it comes to this. This chapter was supposed to be his POV of stuff that happened in Doranelle during Rowaelin's journey and arrival at Mistward, but well...this happened instead xD I think the next chapter's going to be from Calaena's perspective. Stay tuned!

Shoutout to the wonderful  hotspotzz  and ketherine21 for the lovely comments and encouraging votes!

Please vote and comment what you thought ❤

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

33.1K 1.7K 83
Terrasen has rarely known a moment of peace since it reclaimed its freedom. Following a brief battle with the citizens of Arcelia, a new threat has e...
11.9K 481 37
Here is my spin on Throne of Glass but Mafia style! "Aelin looked at the man who was her enemy. He represented everything she hated about this world...
23.4K 572 35
Aelin Ashryver Whitethorn Galathynius roared her wrath to the stars, her magic flaring around her in a pillar of fire. Rowan's own blood pounded in h...
384K 10.2K 54
(#790 in fanfiction 2017-04-30) **I am including a spoiler warning for Empire of Storms and A Court of Mist and Fury. Both now have canon follow-ups...