one night... |percabeth| comp...

由 smilingxsarah

completed! (but still very poorly written) in which a girl changes the path of her whole life after one night... 更多

Disclaimer and Summary
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
SURPRISE
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Epilogue #2
Epilogue #3

Chapter Eleven

4.6K 101 79
由 smilingxsarah

Hello guys the surprise that I was talking about last time isn't in this chapter but you will find out what it is soon enough. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Annabeth POV

Too many emotions were running through my head: hurt, betrayal, anger, sadness, bitterness, and jealousy. I couldn't show them though, Percy was never mine and I had no right to feel these emotions.

I put on a fake smile and tried to walk to my room but Percy stopped me by saying. "Annabeth there's someone I want you to meet."

"Oh. Hi. I'm Annabeth." I said to the girl. Now that I got to look at her she was pretty, she had jet black hair and electric blue eyes that kind of reminded me of Jason's. She also had freckles sprinkled across her nose.

"Hi I'm-" I cut her off before she could say her name

"Are you Percy's girlfriend?" I blurted out. I blushed and they both laughed

"No, I'm not really big on incest." She smiled at me, her bright eyes twinkling, "I'm Thalia. Percy's cousin."

"O-oh my g-god I'm so sorry. I-I just assumed." I stuttered, my face as red as a tomato

"It's ok." She laughed "I'm just a bit confused why you would think I was his girlfriend, Percy doesn't do relationships so I don't know what he told you."

"Umm he didn't-" I began

"I haven't seen him in a while but he couldn't change that much." She continued as if I was never talking, "Maybe you're one of his friends with benefits and he just says that to keep you coming back."

I was pretty sure my jaw was on the floor. I couldn't even say anything, I was in too much shock. Thalia seemed pretty nice at first but now I'm thinking we won't be friends.

Thankfully Percy saved me so I didn't have to respond to her "Actually, Thals, Annabeth is my roommate."

"Oh ok. So you're literally fucking things up at home." She said without a change in her tone

"Um no Percy and I aren't... uh we don't do that." I said at a loss for words

"Yeah. I'm definitely gonna believe you haven't slept together." Thalia rolled her eyes

"I didn't say that." I defensively stated

"So you are fuck buddies." She said

"No it was only once and before we even lived together." I said and then got upset "Why are you so interested in this?"

"Why not. I gotta watch out for my baby cousin somehow. Don't want some bitch trapping him in a relationship he doesn't want." She smiled at me.

"Don't worry Thalia, Percy and I are just friends and nothing more." As I said that I swear I saw a look of hurt flash across his face but it quickly disappeared

"yeah" he said in a sad tone

Thalia looked like she was scanning the situation and then something clicked in her head but she didn't say anything about it. "So you are aware that I'm going to be staying with you for a few days."

"No I wasn't aware but that's fine I guess." I said in fears of her yelling at me if I said anything else.

"Ok great. So you looked like you wanted to tell him something when you walked into the door." She said finally moving the conversation away from the previous topic.

I couldn't tell them the real reason so I just blurted our something random. "Um Piper found out something about the baby today."

"What happened?" Percy looked genuinely interested probably because we were also going through pregnancy and wanted to be aware of everything that could happen.

"Wait what? Who's Piper? You have a friend who's pregnant? You're only 24." Thalia talked as if it were the worst thing that could happen.

Percy kept looking between the two of us. He looked nervous, as if whatever he said would get him in trouble with one of us. "Uh yeah, Piper's pregnant but there's nothing wrong with that, right?"

"No except for the fact she just threw away her whole life." Thalia said

I don't think I've ever been more mad in my life. "She did NOT throw away her whole life. She is more in love with her boyfriend then she's ever been. And that is my best friend so stop insulting her."

"Oh PLEASE everyone knows the father never sticks around for the child's life leaving it with daddy issues it's whole life. Percy and I know that better than anyone else." She retorted

I couldn't believe she was talking like this. I walked right up to her and slapped her.

"Do you really think that's gonna stop me?" She laughed, "The father of that baby won't stick around. Percy and I are smart. We promised to never have kids so we won't have to leave them like how our parents left us..."

She was still talking but I wasn't listening, I was looking at Percy who had regret and sadness written on his face. How could I be so stupid, why would I think Percy would stick around? It wasn't his nature and why would I think he would change for me?

Finally I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't take just looking into his beautiful sea green eyes only seeing the regret, hurt and the pleas for me to forgive him. So I started crying.

Thalia stopped talking and just stared at me like she didn't know what to do. Percy ran to my side and hugged me.

"Shhhh Annabeth. Don't cry." He whispered in my ear

"Why do you even care?" I said softly so Thalia couldn't hear. "You lied to me. About everything." I felt like pushing him away but he was hugging me too tight.

"I wasn't lying. I'm gonna stick around and be a great father. I haven't seen Thalia in ages I forgot about our 'promise' or whatever she called it. Besides it wasn't even a promise we said it when I was in high school. Trust me I've changed since then." He also said quietly so she wouldn't hear.

We broke apart and we just stood their in an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry that I made you cry." Thalia said and her voice had no emotion so it was hard to figure out if she was being serious or sarcastic.

"I'm gonna go up to Piper's apartment." I said and started walking to the door

"Wait Annabeth," Percy scratched the back of his neck sheepishly, "What were you telling me about Piper and the baby."

"I really shouldn't tell you. They need to tell you themselves." I told him

"Well then let's both go see them." He shrugged "We'll be right back Thals."

"Um I really don't think-" I started but Thalia cut me off

"No need I'll come with you. I would like to meet this Piper and her boyfriend." Thalia said and Percy and I exchanged a glance.

"Is that really the best idea?" Percy asked her

"Of course it will be fine. Don't worry I won't be rude." She said

"I guess that will be ok. But don't say anything about her pregnant belly, she's really insecure about it." I said because I figured she would just end up coming no matter what we said

We all walked up the stairs and I knock on Piper's door. I didn't want to just walk in, especially with Thalia and Percy on my heels.

She opened it and said "Oh hey Annabeth. Have you..." She trailed off but her eyes flicked over to Percy who was behind me

I subtly shook my head to say no, so they wouldn't notice.

"Percy just wanted to know what was going on with your pregnancy." I said and my facial expression was a pleading look, as if I were saying not to get mad at me.

She sighed and I was glad she wasn't angry. "Ok. Come on in."

"Babe, come downstairs we have company." She yelled towards the stairs where I'm assuming Jason was

"I think it's best if we tell you together." She said to Percy and then looked at Thalia like she had just noticed her. "You must be Percy's cousin. What's your name?"

"I'm Thalia. You're Piper, right? The pregnant one." Thalia said

Piper gritted her teeth. "Yes I suppose I am. I'm just not usually referred to as 'the pregnant one'. But I'm five months along so you can tell can't you. Jason, hurry up and get your ass down here." She yelled at him and then turned to us "Sorry he'll be down soon."

"It's ok. I know how long he can take sometimes. I lived with him for years, remember?" Percy smiled at her

Finally Jason came bouncing down the steps. Once he was all then way out Thalia made a noise that sounded like all the air had been sucked out of her body and she looked like she had been sucker punched in the stomach.

Jason sat down with Piper in the big chair they had while the rest of us were on the couch.

"So Jason this is Thalia, Percy's cousin." Piper introduced them and then continued, "Thalia this is my fiancé Ja-"

"Jason Grace." Thalia's eyes were wide.

"Yeah. But he's usually just called Jason by his friends." Piper laughed

"We've met before." Thalia said and we all looked confused, including Jason.

"We have? I don't remember." Jason said awkwardly.

"Don't worry. Last time we saw each other you were two and I was nine. It's been 22 years since then." Thalia laughed

"Wait you're name is Thalia?" Jason choked out. It seems he finally remembered her

"Yep. I thought you'd never remember." She rolled her eyes and he stepped forward to hug her.

I swear I saw a look of jealousy and anger cross Piper's face. "So how do you know Jason?"

"I mean how do you meet your baby bro?" She laughed

All of our faces looked shocked.

"Wait. Jason is your brother? That means that Jason and I are cousins. I'm best friends with my cousin?" Percy was in complete awe

"That would be correct." Thalia said

Piper screamed out of joy and then screamed in a really high pitched voice. "Oh my god Annabeth. We're related!!!" As she said this she kept bouncing up and down.

"No you aren't." Thalia pointed out. "You're gonna marry Jason, which means you and I are gonna be sister-in-laws, and you and Percy will be cousins I guess. Annabeth isn't related to any of this."

"Yeah but once she marries Percy we'll be like cousin-in-laws or something, right?" Piper said.

Both of us blushed and I opened my mouth to say something but Thalia said something sooner "But they aren't even dating. And Percy doesn't date, and he definitely doesn't get married, I mean have you met him?"

"Yes I have. It will happen one day. And when was the last time you saw Percy because obviously he's changed a lot since then." Piper said

"I saw him last spring and he couldn't have changed that much since then." Thalia retorted

"Ok ladies. Annabeth and I aren't going to get married so you can stop fighting." Percy stepped in and as much as it hurt my heart for him to say that, I was grateful he had because that fight didn't look like it was going anywhere good.

"Yeah, Percy's right so let's just drop it." I said

"But still. Even if Annabeth and I weren't related, our kids will be. Won't they be second cousins? Yeah I think that's right." Piper sighed like she could already picture it in her head

"And what makes you think that Percy and Annabeth will have kids together?" Thalia raised her eyebrow, "again, they aren't even dating."

"Uh I guess I'm just letting my imagination get the best of me." Piper saved us

"Ok then I guess now I get to yell at Jason now." She really didn't sound sure.

"Thalia we know what we did wrong but we're going to own up to our mistakes and be great parents. And I love Piper so much and I wanted to have kids with her eventually it's just a little earlier than we expected." Jason said all this before she could start to yell at him.

"Ok but dude don't you know how to use a condom? You guys are only 24 and your life has only just started. But at least you love each other. If it happened with a one night stand I'd be disappointed in you." As she said the last part Jason and Piper both glanced over to where Percy and I were standing. I looked down and Percy stiffened up.

"Uh yeah." Jason said uncomfortably

"Did I make you uncomfortable? Sorry I tend to do that sometimes and I really don't mean it." As Thalia said it I realized she was apologizing to me too.

"Ok so since you're all here I guess we should tell you now." Piper took a deep breath "I'm having twins."

"That's why you're so big!" Thalia exclaimed and then sheepishly said "Sorry but when you said you were 5 months I was confused because you look further along than that."

"Oh. Am I that big?" Piper asked self-consciously

"No you look great. You even have the pregnancy glow. And if you're bigger then that means your baby is healthy." Thalia tried to reassure her but it doesn't seem to work.

"Well you look beautiful." Jason said

"Is anyone else hungry?" I asked. It was so off topic but I was honestly starving. The joys of being pregnant

"I don't know but I can make lunch if you want to stay and eat with us." Piper pointed to the kitchen door

"I should wife you up." Jason kissed her

"You are." Piper sighed and they decided that now would be a good time to make out in front of us

"Well as disgusting and romantic this is. I need to go throw up. And it doesn't seem like you really want an audience." Thalia looked scarred

Piper pushed Jason away from her neck and laughed "Well if any of you change your mind we will be up here eating."

"I'm pretty sure the only thing you're going to be eating any time soon is each other but we'll keep the invitation in mind." Jason and Piper blushed while Percy laughed.

"Come on Annabeth we can go get some food somewhere." Percy said to me and Piper looked at me as if she were going to laugh because she was right.

"Ok I'll be right down I need to talk to Piper for a second." I told him and scowled at Piper

Percy and Thalia left and I walked over to Piper.

"Do you want me to leave because I can." Jason said after seeing my facial expression

"No you're fine. Annabeth is just going to yell at me." Piper laughed

"Actually I wasn't but I might now." I told her

"Ok so what was this going to be about?" Piper asked

"What we talked about before I went downstairs." I said

"Oh ok. Jason can go if you need him to." Piper told me

"No it's ok he can stay." I shrugged

"So I'm assuming you didn't tell him." Piper said

"I was going to but then he was with Thalia, who hates me by the way and she doesn't even know I'm pregnant, so I never got the chance to talk to him alone." I told her

"Annabeth you just need to tell him how you feel. He likes you too but you guys just need to swallow your pride and admit it. You're both too stubborn." Jason chimed in

"Whatever. I think Thalia is going to stay for a while so I don't think I'm going to have any time to talk to him about it," I sighed, "I need to get going. Apparently the three of us are going out to lunch. I'm mentally preparing myself for the interrogation I'm about to receive."

"I'm Thalia isn't that bad she can just come off as a little... rude sometimes." Jason assured me

"Whatever," I shrugged "Have fun. Actually don't have too much fun."

I left their apartment and went down the stairs to where my apartment was. I walked in and said "You guys ready?"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

652K 27.9K 57
Just typical stupid things I see in PJO fanfics. [Warning: Contains satire. If you can't handle that, then don't read. Literally not PC at all so ju...
337K 8.4K 45
It's been just over a year since the end of the Giant War. Percy and Annabeth have completed high school and are preparing to move to New Rome to con...
393K 6.5K 79
Each "chapter" is a new short story. Some branch off of others so please read in order. I will say what the scenario is and then let the story take p...
2.1K 124 23
PSA: so when I wrote this I had literally no idea what the fUcK I was doing so this entire story is an acid trip that makes no literal sense. It's st...