"You're my Lust For Life."

By beckhamsposh

Lana Del Rey x The Weekend fan fiction. Abel once knew lana Del Rey as Lizzy Grant, but he doesn't know that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chalter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Epilouge)

Chapter 40

148 4 2
By beckhamsposh

I get back from tour again. I'm finally done with touring, I can finally be with Abel. I shut off my car and walk to the door, I jiggle the knob. Locked. That's weird. I get out my keys and open the door. When I get inside I see a note from Abel, meet me at the restaurant we like. I smiled, and put the note back. I went upstairs and unpacked, when I finished I picked out my little red dress, knowing Abel would like it. I put it on and smiled at myself in the mirror. I look great. I grab my keys and get into my car driving to the restaurant. I go in and ask for Tesfaye. The waiter led me to a table where I saw Abel in a suit looking out the window. "Why are you so dressed up?" I say with a smirk. His head spun around and he looked at me with a smile. "So I look good for this girl I'm waiting for." He said getting up to kiss me. I kissed him back then sat down across from him. I smiled at him, "How was your tour?" He said leaning back. "It was pretty good, I liked meeting the fans and singing my songs." I said smiling. I looked at the menu scanning the options. "How was yours?" I asked him. He smiled, "it was fun." He said. "What are you going to have?" He asked. I shrugged, "probably the chicken parmigiana." (Idk if I spelled that right 😂) I said looking at him. "What about you?" I asked. "I don't know, steak probably." He said. "So who do you think will win in the dodgers game?" I asked, putting my menu aside. We began to talk about music, sports and whatever we wanted. We got our food and ate. "So what are we doing tonight?" I asked. He smirked, "you'll see." He said. I smiled and shook my head. Abel got up and took his coat. "You ready to go now?" He asked. I nodded and got up. I followed him to my car, "how did you get here?" He smiled, "I took a cab." He said. I headed to the drivers side until Abel stepped in front of me, "What are you doing?" I asked. He smirked, "I'm driving." He said. I sighed, "fine." I said walking to the passenger side. I got in and Abel handed me his tie. "Abel I'm not doing kinky shit in the car in a parking lot." I said crossing my arms. He smirked, "just put it on, I promise I'm not doing anything like that." He said, I sighed again and put the tie around my head, covering my eyes. I feel the car moving and after about fifteen minutes I sighed, "Are we there yet?" I asked a hint of annoyance in my voice. I hear him chuckle. "Just wait a few minutes Lizzy." He said putting his hand on my thigh. I sighed and let my head fall back on the seat. I eventually felt the car stop and hear Abel get out of the car. He opened my door, and I got out as Abel took my hand and held my arm to help me walk. "A few steps closer Lizzy." Abel said. A few steps later he tells me to stop. He tugs on the tie and it comes off revealing the Hollywood sign. "Oh my god, you brought me here?" I said with a smile. He smiled back, "I thought you'd like it." He said with a smile. He climbed up a ladder on the side of the H. "Abel are you crazy?!" I asked. "Common What happened to my adventurous girl?" He said as he continued climbing. "She got sober." I said plainly. I hear him sigh as he reaches the top. "Common Lizzy." He said waiting at the top. I looked up and began to climb. I see a slight smirk on Abel's face. He holds out his hand and I take it. "Thanks." I say as I get to the top. He takes my hand and we walk to the Y and sit down. When we do I see the LA sky line the lights lit up and the sounds of the city radiating from it. "Oh Abel, it's more beautiful in real life." I say. "Almost as beautiful as you." He said. I blushed and looked back at the city. "Did you really say that?" I said with a light laugh. He smiled, "Yes." I laugh and look back at the sky line. "Lizzy...there's something I have to ask you..." he started nervously. I gave him a puzzled look, "What's wrong?" He smiled, "Nothing it's just...I've loved you for a long time, almost 15 years...weather you loved me or not. I really love what we are and what we've always been, I love you Lizzy, You're my Lust for Life." He said. I stared at him, waiting for him to say something else, "is there a reason you're being so deep?" I asked him. "Yes..." He said standing up. "Stand up." He said holding out his hand for me to take. I took it and he pulled me up. "Follow me." He said. I followed him to the D of the 'wood' part of the sign. "stand here..." he said pointing in front of him. I walked to where I was pointing then I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "You see those stars Lizzy?" He asked. I nodded, "those stars have been there for you no matter what, wether you were drunk high or in any trouble they were there. And I want to be too..." He said letting go of me. I turned to look at him to see him down on one knee with a ring. "Will you be my Stargirl Lizzy?" He asked. "Holy shit." I breathed. I felt tears run down my cheeks, "Abel...yes! Of course!" I screamed hugging him. "I love you Lizzy." He said kissing me. "I love you too Abel." I said hugging him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 3K 102
y/n moves to New Jersey for her senior year. 2 years ago both her parents passed away so she lived with her grandparents. She decided she needed to g...
15.4K 569 10
''I was doing just fine, until I fell in love with you.'' Short Novel. Mature Content +18
4.9K 195 24
this story is about the singer, and song writer the weeknd (abel mekkonin tesfaye) and things he gone though behind the spotlight when he meet a mys...
18.2K 126 46
Just a bunch of random stories about Abel and other celebrities as well :)