Bound To The King (The Moving...

By Passions2Write

Called to the Royal Court to find out if she's Luke Kingston's mate, Sophie's devastated to learn that, in fa... More

Copyright Information
After The Storm Hit
Bound To The King
The Runaway Mate
A Glass To Friendship.
One Look, One Touch
Secrets Uncovered.
Not So Official Outing
Cloned
Compatible
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not.
New Friendship and Slowly Moving On.
The End Is Near.
Luke's Happy Ending.
The Angel Kiss
Angel of Death.
Temptation
The Date Night
When You Know You Found The One....
Epilogue
Something Old, Something New.
Epilogue
New Book in Series

Something Old, Something New.

2.5K 112 6
By Passions2Write

***Not – Edited - Just too clear things up, Luke never cheated on Sophie, the bond broke between them and the Moon Goddess gave him a new mate - Jodie. When Sophie died, as she had lost her werewolf side, this meant she was a human when she died and this made her an angel when she got to heaven.***

Chapter Twelve – Something Old and Something New.

“Explain to me again how I became an angel.” I asked Gabriel. He sighed in annoyance. I asked him this question around six times and it is still not any clearer.

“You died.” He responded.

“I kind of gathered that when the pole went into my stomach and killed me. I mean how did I become one.” He rolled his eyes at me.

“You was technically human. When you lost your werewolf side that night, it made you human so when you died. Instead of being like the others who normally past over the other side you became an angel. It was meant to be.” How was it meant to be? I died in the worse horrible death. I can still feel the pole going inside of me now.

“So, this mission you mention before. I have to kill the bad humans like rapist and murderers and so on.” I replied. His eyes lit up like he could see me coming around to the idea and finally understanding what I was meant to do.

“Yes.”

“How do I know?”

“The aura around the human will be red which means danger or in our case. It’s a sign that a person is no good.” I nodded to myself before looking up at him.

“Do I have to kiss them? Because Madeline said I had to.” He started to laugh at me.

“You can, if you decided they are so horrible that they do not deserve a peaceful death.”

 _______________________________

After talking to Gabriel, I realised that no matter how hard I begged and try I would never be a werewolf again and this was my new purpose. As I stared at the television, I bitterly saw the news that my ex-mate and his new mate was getting married in less than two days time. Why didn’t he ever ask me to marry him?

It has been two months since I was dead and came back alive. Two months and I found out my ex mate is getting married to that brunette girl I saw that day with Gabriel. I was hurt and heartbroken by this at first then I was furious. What a wicked person he is, what annoyed me that within two months of being with that thing and he asks her to marry him. Yet he was with me more than seven months and he never once asked me to marry him.

Today was their wedding day and of course, I would be attending. It would be rude not to. I just want to see his face when he sees me. I know my parents and sister are not going. I know that because once I managed to get myself out of that small horrible box, I flew to their house. They were happy especially my father when I told them I was an angel they refused to believe me until my wings flew out. That soon shut them up.

I wonder if Luke would be happy to see me. I decided to wear a white dress, fitting for the occasion in my eyes considering this was meant to be my day not hers. As I walked into the church, I sat near the top and hid for a while. Luke walked in and walked straight past me with his sister and brother. I was invisible again when I heard a noise beside me.

"Wedding crasher.” I jumped when I saw Gabriel.

“What the hell Gab. Are you trying to scare me back to death?” I asked when he grinned. He wore a suit.

“Nice suit.” I responded. He looked down at it and winked at me.

“I think I look handsome don’t you?” He asked.

“You look beautiful, father would be proud.” I replied looking at Luke and his greedy handsome grin. “What changed with him? He seems so different.” I asked Gabriel. He looked at Luke and raised his eyebrow up. He turned his attention back to me and shook his head.

“It was his punishment by the moon goddess, he let you go, so she made him pay. Quite fitting actually, did you ever meet her? Of course not, silly me. She has beautiful long blonde hair, I love my blondes.” He said looking at my hair.

“Keep your eyes to yourself.” I said grinning when he laughed.

“Oh I miss you in heaven Sophie. The wedding is starting soon.” He clapped his hands, “I have been waiting for this for two months. I am so excited especially when he sees you again.” I grinned at him. I won’t lie I am looking forward to this, “How is your powers getting along.”

“I can burn stuff and I got this problem.” I muttered.

“You kissed someone and he died?” wait, what, how did he know. I kissed him without realising he was human and then he suddenly dropped dead. No aura or nothing.

“Have you been watching me you dirty old sod?” I said when he started to laugh. He grinned to himself and just could not stop laughing.

“I can't believe you called a saint a sod, oh my.” He held onto his stomach before he started to laugh even harder.

“Can everyone stand up.” I looked ahead and saw everyone standing up. Gabriel was still laughing but got up, when I did not get up. He pulled me up by my side and told me to play nice. His new mate walked in wearing his mark, she wore this massive dress that made her look fat and her hair was long and needed a haircut. Poor sod, he would not even pay for a haircut for her own wedding. Stop feeling bitter Sophie. You died and it is not his fault.

“Stop it.” He whispered.

“What?” I whispered back.

“Poor sod, he wouldn’t even pay for a haircut for her own wedding.” I giggled into my hand when I realised he could read my mind. I forgot about that. I was still new at this stuff.

“I am worried about this angel stuff. What if I can’t do it.” I told him. Gabriel looked at me and took my hand.

“You can do anything you want too Angel.”

“Everyone sit down.” before I had chance to stay up, he grabbed my hand and pushed me down. It was not time.

“Do I look pretty?” I asked him when he nodded, “Is she prettier than me?” I asked him when he nodded again.

“Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the pretties of them all. You are Sophie.” I put my head in my lap to stop myself laughing. I looked up and I saw Gabriel laughing quietly to himself.

As he asked if anyone had anything to say or forever hold their peace. By now, Gabriel nudged me telling me this was my time.

“Actually I do.” I stood up and walked up to the main bit where they were standing, “I’m his mate well was.”

“Sophie.” Luke whispered when he saw me. His eyes ranked over my face than my body. I wore the tightest thing I could find which showed my best assets.

“You need a haircut.” I said to his new mate when her mouth opened, “You got too many split ends, it is really annoying me.”

“Leave then.” She spat when I grinned.

“Why do I need to leave? This should have been my day not yours.” I looked up to Luke with disgust, “And you, even though this hurts. Hope you two are happy together.” I walked away from him and made sure he did not follow me. I was angry the bond broke between us but I just want to be happy and letting go of the pain is a good start.

 _____________________________

“What are you doing here?” He snarled at me. I backed away slightly so far I have travelled in sixteen countries, right now I am in Rome, Italy. I had no idea if Ben would be here but I always wanted to visit the country. I decided to visit the Trevi Fountain, this is where I met this kind vampire. It was six at night so the sun went away. Of course, vampires would come out and play with humans, something this guy was doing when he first saw me.

“I wanted to throw a euro in and hope I would meet my one true love but then you ruined it for me. Typical man.” As his hand went around my neck. He was strong, a lot stronger than me. I swear I got weaker.

“You were once a werewolf. What happened?” He asked me.

“I died and went to heaven.” His eyes widen and his grip loosen.

“You…are.. one of them.” He stepped away from me. “I am sorry.” He quickly went away when I called him back.

“Please wait, I am looking for someone called Ben Miller.” I screamed when he shot back to me. He paused and looked at me.

“Sophie Cross. You are Ben’s girl.” I looked at him.

My lips formed a straight line, “I am not Ben’s girl.”

“That is right. You was his brother's girl first then you died, the bond broke and he had a new mate. They are married and you are and always will be Ben’s girl. He chose not to kill you. That says it all Bello.”

“What did you just call me?” I said crossing my hands over my chest. I was not fluent in Italian.

“Bello means beautiful. You certainly do have an attitude these days. You are the talk of the supernatural towns.” My tongue rang over my teeth. People were talking about me, that is not good and Gabriel is going to be furious.

“Thanks I guess for the Bello bit. What are they saying?” I asked.

“That you are a badass who told Luke to screw himself.” I shook my head. I never did that, I might have thought it in the past but I am moving forward not backwards.

“That is a lie. I wished them the best of luck together, so now you can tell the truth if you are capable of that.” I said smiling at him ever so sweetly.

“Are you curious if Ben has met anyone else?”

“If you did I bet you would tell me.” I replied.

“He has actually.” My eyes widen with shock and I felt my heart race, “She is beautiful, blonde hair and bright green eyes. She is wearing a long white dress with blue shoes.” I looked down and realised he was talking about me.

“Idiot.” The vampire started to laugh, “What is your name?” I asked.

“Tommy Dee.”

“Tommy Dee, the virgin killer?” I said mocking him.

“Depending on the sex of the person. I like men, Sophie. I am gay. In my day, it was not allowed but now it is more acceptable so I can be free as the wind and love who I want to love.” I smiled at Tommy Dee.

“Have you met him?” I asked him.

“Not yet but I will meet my Romeo. Anyway kid I got to go. See you soon.” As soon as he said soon, he was off leaving me alone.

I just made friends with a vampire, my dad is going to kill me.

 __________________________

“Ben Miller where are you.” I shouted out in the middle of Rome. “Ben Miller, I am looking for Ben Miller.” I have been searching for him all night and I was getting fed up with looking for him. Was he hiding from me? Everyone knew I was alive so he must also know that I am alive.

“Screw you then.” As I walked away from the street, I turned around and I saw him calling me.

“Sop…Sophie.” He run up to me and swing me around. As he put me down, he picked me up again.

“You are alive. How? Does Luke know? He has a new mate now and they are married. Are you hungry? Are you okay? Oh, Sophie I am so glad you are back. But how?” So many questions at once made my head hurt.

“Luke knows and yes I know about that. I crashed their wedding to have a go at him but changed my mind. No, I ate something and yes, I am fine. I am an angel now.” He looked confused when I mention angel.

“How are you an angel?” He asked me.

“Only the good dies young baby.” I said winking at him when he hugged me again.

“I’m sorry I didn’t stick around for your funeral I couldn’t. I kept seeing you in my arms dying. I cried for two months straight. I am so sorry.”

“Don’t be stupid, it is not your fault.” I quickly responded, “I was thinking though, would you mind if I came traveling with you.” I smiled at him with a massive grin.

“Are you kidding me? I am not letting you ever leave my sight again kid. Come on; let’s get some food and something to drink. The wine here is beautiful,” He put his hand out and I took it as he led me through the small gap in the wall. We was outside this small family diner, as we walked inside. We was seated by the window when the waiter came, Ben ordered me some pasta and he had a pizza.

“So what did her dress look like?” He finally asked me.

“She looked fat in it.” I responded that when he laughed as he took a sip to drink as he looked at me, he grinned. “She needed a haircut as well. I never knew brunettes was his thing if I was honest.”

“I don’t think a mate are chosen because of their hair colour Sophie. Have you found your mate?” He asked me.

“I don’t think I got one.” I replied.

“Everyone got a mate stupid. Think you lost a few brain cell in heaven my dear.”

“Oi, be nice.” I said pointing my fingers at him shaking it back and for.

“I am always nice to you kid. So where are you staying tonight?”

“I need to find a hotel.” I completely forgot about that, maybe I did lose a brain cell in heaven.

“Don’t bother. Stay with me, I am renting an apartment and it is two bed. Stay the summer with me and then we move onto Paris or somewhere else in Italy.” I smiled at him and clapped my hand.

“Really that would be awesome thank you Ben. You are the best, I shall call you my new best friend.” I said smirking.

“What about your sister? I thought she was your best friend.”

“Call me greedy,”

 ______________________

As we got to the apartment, it was cosy and warm. The wall paper were cream and the carpet was white, my favourite colour. As he took me into my room, it was beautiful. The bed was queen size with the headboard being massive and a small sofa was near the bed. The curtains was long and was the most beautiful colour of cream and white. The table was gold which had a small golden mirror on there and a small brush.

“It is beautiful thank you.” Ben smiled at me pleased with my response. I looked towards the room again in amazement.

“I saw this room when I rented it and I was like my Sophie would have loved this. I am so glad you are alive. I missed you so much, it is crazy really considering we only known each other a month.”

“I feel the same way.”

“That day when I got one of my men in the castle and he ripped your dress. I am so sorry, once I realised what he did. I punished him. Please do not think that was ever my plan because it wasn’t. I would never hurt a woman like that.” Ben told me. When I nodded at him.

“I ripped his skin off.” I quickly added causing him to smile.

“He told me. He was actually quite amused.” I walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. Ben sat the other side of the room. I looked up and I notice he was watching me and his eyes were intense.

“It is rude to stare.” I replied. Ben stood up and walked over to me.

“We are going clubbing tonight. We need to celebrate your living. So we will buy you some new clothes and then go clubbing.” He informed me, I did not have chance to tell him I bought clothes. I knew once he had his mind set, it was set.

“Sure.”

 _____________________

After leaving the shop with Ben, I was surprised they were open for so long. I quickly got changed into some clothes, I decided to wear a medium length dress that was near my knees and I wore something to cover my arms just in case it got cold later on. As we walked out, Ben grabbed my hand and looped them under his arms. Just then, I felt something, it was a spark. I looked up to Ben wondering if he felt the same thing but it looked like he did not.

“The party life is crazy here, the humans are more quiet and do not dance much. Our supernatural community comes together and that is when there are no wars, nothing just people having fun.” I nodded at him feeling out of the loop. As he opened the door for me, I walked in and I was surprised when I saw loads of supernatural creatures dancing together. Vampires were dancing with werewolf's, they were meant to be enemies but this placed looked as if it changed them.

“I need to talk to someone, I won’t be long.” Ben told me as he kissed me on my cheek leaving me alone. As I looked around, I felt lost. I walked around for a while wondering how everyone could get along, it did not make sense. I looked to the corner when I saw Gabriel. I walked up to him, he took my hand and led me into the bathroom.

 ___________________

“I am not really into one night stands Gab.” I muttered when he rolled his eyes at me.

“There are two humans here. They broke the rules idiots, as they are on our land you can deal with them. You need to kiss them.” I stared at him shocked.

“I am not kissing humans that is disgusting.” I said.

“Your job is to kill them, they are not nice Sophie. They are not human really, what type of person rapes a woman when she was drunk and then gets her pregnant. What type of person murders his own son and wife because he wanted to be with his new girlfriend? We cannot hurt our own kind for a reason, these humans are not human. Humans have compassion and kindness, these two men are more of the devil than human.” I looked down at the floor when he lifted my face up. As our eyes connected, he sighed to himself.

“I don’t like kissing them.” I replied.

“I know. Fine, you can kill them how you like but they must die tonight. If you do not kill them, I will have to and we both know you will be punished. He has let you get away with many things so far because you are new. That newness will wear off soon enough. You need to get use to it.”

 ______________

As I walked back through the party. Gabriel told me I would know, the type of person he was by the way his whole body would be coloured. The aura will be red for danger and green for nature, which means he has not harmed anyone. Looking around I spotted one. He was talking to someone. The woman was also human and was very drunk. I walked up near him and sat beside him, he looked at me and turned his attention back to the woman who was drunk.

“Are you drunk yet.” The man asked her.

“W-wh-what.” She asked. She seemed very confused. As he picked her up, he took her outside as I followed them. He took her and pinned her against the wall.

“Stop.” I screamed. He looked at me as the girl fell to her knees crying. I pushed him away from the girl with my hand out and he fell across the floor. I walked up to him, holding my hands out. He fell on the floor holding onto his heart, as I slowly twisted my hands. He started to cough. I just stopped his breathing. I bent down and looked at him.

“It is not nice when someone takes away your will is it. Heaven only take the good.” As I kissed him on his cheek, he died on the spot. I looked at the girl and picked her up.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I…”

“It is okay. Come on, I will take you home.” As I picked her up, I found out where she lived from the moment I touched her arm. As I led to her to her front door, she looked at me with tears running down her face.

“Thank you.”

“The good only go to heaven…” as I looked at her, her eyes went huge, “You will forget this night. You will not get drunk no more, go to bed and when you wake up you will forget everything you saw tonight. You should go back to university; you would make a brilliant doctor.” I said when she nodded. I had control over my mind powers from the seem of things. As I turned back around, I saw Ben. He looked at me scared.

“You killed him. I… saw it all,”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494 16 10
Sophie Johnson gets rejected by the mate of her dreams but she doesn't let this shatter her instead she rises up better and stronger than ever before...
3.2M 100K 50
Training to become an elite warrior after her soulmate brutally rejects her, Violet Caldwell meets the king of all wolves-and joins him in his quest...
335K 15.9K 107
Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting for. But what happens when the mate you...
1.2K 79 28
Olivia embarks on an uncanny adventure trying to find her truth, having to go into hiding as a rogue in a new town, to most of her memories unknowing...