Only Virgins||Richie ToizerxR...

By lucivre

"Doesn't smell like Ca Ca to me, Seรฑor!" "Beep, Beep, Richie!" More

Chapter one
02
03
A/n
04
05
A/n
07
Untitled Part 10
?!
!!!!!!!!!!!A/N!!!!!!!!!!!
Aftermath
!
009
010-finale.
Sequel?
YEET!!!
!!!!!
โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ–คโ™ฅ๏ธBonus Chapterโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ–คโ™ฅ๏ธ
Author's Note
YALL!! A/N
"Remake"

06

3.7K 64 78
By lucivre

My ears began ringing, My vision blurry; Richie had tears streaming down his pale face. What the hell was wrong!? that's when I realized...There was a gash on my chest and a small one on my temple near my eye. My vision became black. 

_-*A FEW DAYS LATER*-_

My life was messed up; I loved a boy who never really acknowledged me. Once I woke up, I was told I hadn't had any love actions with Richie. I'd walked in on him and Ellinora making out and I passed out. I felt so pathetic. I imagined it and...it wasn't real. I was let out of the hospital and able to go home. My mom wasn't home and wasn't notified of the ¨Incedent¨due to the fact that she was busy enough and didn't need another pound of stress on her shoulders. Therefore, I would have to stay with Richie still. 

I was sitting in his bathroom, in the bathtub. Taking a bath. I had the handy blade that I had become all too acquainted with over the years. I slid it across my wet skin as drops of blood entered the water; along with salty tears of shattered sadness. ¨Richie!" I heard Ellinora laughing. ¨STOOOOP!!!¨ She giggled. I slid the blad really deep as a painful sob escape my lips; one all too loud. Silence took over the house and I heard the bathroom door handle move; good thing I'd locked it. I sniffed a few times. ¨Y/n!? What's wrong!? Open up!¨ ¨No...¨ I whispered. There was banging on the other side of the door. 

I sat there as tears and blood filled the full tub. My exposed skin tainted and stained. Scarred for all eternity. I looked to the side to see the six-foot clown, I once did fear. ¨Hiya, y/n!¨ he smiled psychotically. I smiled right back. ¨Hiya, Pennywise,¨ I replied, cheerful as can be. He looked confused before saying it. ¨Come float with me!¨ ¨Oh, Gladly.¨ I replied. I stood up; my body still bare. The clown frowned angrily,wrapping his gloved hands around my neck tightly before the door burst open to reveal Richie. I was dropped to the floor and the clown disapeared.          

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
227K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...