Academy Detective

By BleuAre

The Blackbourne team and Toma Team are in need for a detective on their team. They have everything a team par... More

"1st Report"
"Sang"
"Neighbours"
"Dinner"
"Meeting Sang"
"Sorry, no Dinner"
"Taking Down Bad Guys at the Club!"

"Meeting Soon"

3.6K 235 20
By BleuAre

Hi readers,

I've been sick in the bed with a fever and a cold, so I wasn't able to write or think that much.
And my mum found my chocolate stash and is still angry at me saying that I'll grow fatter.

Well, here's the new update!

Quote of the Chapter:

"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever" - Keri Russel

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sang

For the past week, I got myself into this new case and I was desperate to help the poor animals.

I had rescued the animals that those bastards abducted, but I wasn't able to catch their leader 'Amadeus Huntermann'. That sneaky bastard ran when his goons where fighting off the back-up I had called when I was having my nice little chat with Amadeus, but at least I got the animals out of Huntermann's little circus for sale and arrested his goons plus I got some handy clues when I had my nice little chat with him.

I was currently in my apartment lying on the sofa, reading a book on Animal Healthcare that I borrowed from the library, hoping that it might give me some clues or even simple stuff about animals I might have never knew before.

I suspect Amadeus had ran off to one of his alliances and was probably planning something bad, very bad. And I found some files that gave me some ideas of his whereabouts and who he might have went to.

It's been 2 days since I arrested Amadeus' goons and rescued the animals.
The minute I came home after the case, I instantly fell asleep on the sofa. I still haven't got a bed yet or even furniture, I've just been buying groceries.

And of course, I've been in contact with my fellow neighbours but we've all been busy. We had small conversations on the phone and a few small exchanges in the hall. If I'm not around for around a few days for a case, they'll probably think I'm at my fake aunts place. But me and the guys all agreed on dinner in 2 days, right after my meeting with the team on the Ashley Waters Case.

I'm dead tired after my one week mission but I'm still bitter of Amadeus' escape. I'm still on this case, trying to find clues on Amadeus' whereabouts, but it looks like I might have to call a favour or two that the Academy owes me.

I silently fell asleep after all, I went on 4 days straight without sleep on the case.

North

After dinner Sang left , we went off to the hospital to where Sean and Owen had finished their case were currently interrogating some idiot bastard working in the Amantini Drug Ring in Charleston.

The Amantini Drug Ring, a drug ring full of addicts of all ages and some members are in Ashley Waters as students and staff. Damn this is messed up!
Apparently the principal and vice-principal knows about the whole drug and illegal issue but does nothing about it, but they actually encourage it and join in on the whole thing.

Later, we held a family meeting and then discussed about Sang.

"For some reason, her story felt like a lie when she explained it" said Corey, the guy has a knack for people's emotions.

"I checked her background and it's like what she told us" Victor shows us some files on the TV screen.

Mr.Horus Sorenson
Mrs.Tamenina Sorenson
Fay-belle Sorenson
Sang Sorenson

The files weren't out of the ordinary, it looks just fine. But I can't help but feel that something isn't right, like Corey said.

1 week later..............

We've seen Sang in the hallway and we texted her, but we've been busy returning the favours we owe to the Johnson Team. And Sang wasn't home for most of the week, but Victor and Corey tells us that she's probably at her aunt's, the one she talked about when she came over for dinner.
But we all agreed for dinner, just 2 hours after our meeting with the two detectives.

Sang hasn't come out of her house after she came back, probably from her aunts. She must be busy.

Currently we're holding a family meeting about meeting the 2 detectives in 2 days.

It's decided that we'll all go and meet them along with Dr.Roberts.

2 days later................

We're at Uncle's Diner waiting for the first detective along with Dr.Roberts.

The door of the diner opens and a girl about Sean or Owens age, 21-22 years old.
She came over to us and said

"Yogurt", Academy code.

"Butterfly", Owen replies to the code word

She was tall and tan. Dirty blonde hair, loose, all over her shoulder. Blue eyes, pale. And wore a very tight red tube dress with killer heels on her feet.
Honestly, why would a detective wear this unless it's undercover or something?

She sat down at the seat we left open for her, beside Luke and Dr.Roberts on the round table in the corner of the diner.

"Alannah Terrence" she told us her name.

We then each told her our name. We order something on the menu each, I had to order Luke's before he ordered his and got myself something healthy too.

She starts talking about her great detective skills and how well she works on cases with other Academy teams an members , but all the mission involves men or clubs and that's not exactly what we're looking for.

Then Dr.Roberts leaves for the bathroom and then the stupid bitch starts to flirt with us. And we can't do much or make a scene because of Uncle's business and all the people here.

She's defiantly not joining the case or our team. If she does, I swear I'll do everything in my damn power to finish the case quickly and then she has to leave.

Once Dr.Roberts comes back, Owen and Axel both signals him to end the interview with her. And Dr.Roberts ends it for us.

She gave us her phone number and insisted on us giving our phone numbers to her. She said we'll probably pick her because nobody wants a Sherlock Bitch on their team, but I would prefer a Sherlock Bitch or even a sugar addict over her any day.

Once she left we all started complaining.

"Fucking hell, here fashion sense is just fucking horrible!" Gabriel started rampaging about the wrongs of her fashion sense.

"There's no way we are even considering her into the team" I growled, she is just horrid.

"Agreed" Owen agrees, now we have to accept the other one.

"Why are most Academy girls either flirts and bitches or military and perfectionists!" Luke whines and pouts like a kid.

"The only females that are sane or different in the Academy are older members, married ones, younglings and isolated types" Marc tells us.

"Well, the next one is different. Trust me on this one boys" Dr.Roberts has this glint in his eyes, then he knows the next girl coming here well.

"What a nerd or something" Gabriel asks suspiciously.

Dr.Roberts just shrugs and drinks his tea while looking at his phone. While Luke and Marc chat away, Owen and Axel has a conversation, Sean, Gabriel and Kota looking at the door waiting for the next girl, Silas, Nathan, Corey and Brandon are on their phones and Raven and Victor are eating some sandwiches.

I looked outside and it's raining, very heavily and it looks like it might last for a while. Luckily, we came in our cars.

Suddenly, there's a petite looking figure , probably a female is in front of our table.

The figure wore a navy raincoat and the hood covered her face. She was drenched wet from the rain.

"Gatsby" she spoke, an Academy code.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter but that's all I have for now.

Hopefully I'll update next week, plus I have the whole week off!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 3.7K 44
"Who are you?" The man shakes with trepidation; the mask he was wearing previously to conceal his identity now lays on the cold concrete floor I was...
531K 25.6K 58
Sang Sorenson doesn't understand what is normal. She has been abused by her family and heard two voices in her head her whole life. The Blackbourne...
353K 16.5K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...
487K 19.9K 33
Sang Sorenson has been chewed up and spit out by life too many times. Abused by her stepmother. Neglected by her father. Hated by her sister. Bulli...