he was innocent (j.jk) (Very...

By meiyiko

Go Eunbyul is a nerd who loves to game and go out she is a nerd but not a normal nerd people only judge by co... More

chapter 1
cigarette 🚬
EunByul's friends family and bully's
yes no maybe
bts comeback
HOW OLD R U
a/n
FUCK ME DADDYYYYY~
200 reads !!!

how old r u? pt.2

12 0 0
By meiyiko

we were in the car on our way to meet my manager Jungkook still hasn't said a word after what happened in my room. 

~at the building~

we arrived. "Jungkook say something" 

he remained silent.

"say at least 1 word"

"1 word, happy?" he said still looking mad.

"no, I want to have a full conversation with you"

"but I don't want to have 1 with you so can we please just talk to your manager and go?"

"ok....if that makes you happy :( " I sad in a sad tone. 

JUNGKOOK POV:

yes, I am mad at her and she deserves it.

She keeps playing with my damn feelings and then acts innocent. 

after we stepped into the elevator she directly grabbed her phone and texted someone.

"who are you texting?" I asked her 

"nobody of your concern" she said mad.

"I'm your boyfriend I deserve to know" I said sounding as intimidating as I could.

"fake boyfriend you mean" after she said that my heart broke into pieces.

"forget it let's talk to your manager and go" .....

EUNBYUL POV

 "annyeong manager-nim  how are u today?" I asked trying to sound cheerful.

" I'm good Eunbyul-ah how are you?" he said smiling as always.

"I'm good too how's Daehwi?"

"he's good he said he would text you one of these days"

"*cough cough* oh hello nice too meet you my name is Jeon jungkook" he smiled as if he was an angel. guess what bitch, he isn't bitch.

"oh yeah I forgot manager on in this is Jungkook my boyfriend" I said fake smiling again

"ok let's get this started follow me to my office pls" manager-nim said eyeing jungkook.

after walking for 2 minutes we stopped and went into the office.

"So me and my boss have decided to make it a mystery so Eunbyul you have to post pictures of you guys without showing his face" He looked like he enjoyed doing this.

"yes sir we will begin today" I love his smile he never really smiles.

"And sir, our teacher asked if we could participate in the international dance competition?" after Jungkook asked that my heart started to beat.

"of course why not? you're still a teen I can't stop you from doing the things you love" he said giving me an eye smile.

"ok that's all we wanted to talk about now let's go Juancock" I said as I took his hand and pulled him with me. 

~Eunbyul's house

"ok so go put on your face mask and wear sunglasses." I said as I unlocked my front door.

"wait be quiet follow me" he said as we tiptoed to the living room.

we heard allot of moving sounds like fighting or kissing...

"what's that sound?" I asked Jungkook as I tried to look over his shoulder.

"they- they're kissing" he said amused

"they're what?" I said as I pushed jungkook to see 

I gasped jungkook quickly puts his and in front of my mouth. 

"their position..." I said as I removed jungkooks hand from my mouth.

"remember that position princess?" jungkook whisperer in my ear as he wraps his arm around my waist. 

"maybe, maybe not"  I said grabbing my phone to record them on my Instagram live.

I pressed the "start live " button and started to record them kissing. 

"should we scare them?" Jungkook said.

"yeah Jin deserves the payback" I said getting exciting.   

"what about Eunbi?"  he asked.

" she deserves it too she posted an ugly picture of me" I said pouting.

"what kind of ugly pictures?" he said smirking "

"these" I said giving his phone back.

*Inserts 2 pictures*

"Aww those are uglier than your selfies" he said smirking.

I slapped his chest area while pouting.

"미안해,미안해"(hajima) He said chuckling.

"Yah I'm still live remember?" I said as I looked at my phone screen.

"Oh shit, I forgot let's do this"

"Haaaaaaaaaaaa what are you guys doing?" I yelled with Jungkook filming us.

They quickly stopped kissing and turned to us seeing we're filming.

"Yah weren't you guys suppose to be at a meeting with our manager?" she said looking awkward.

"We're done with the meeting we now have to go make pictures for my Instagram without showing his face"

"But don't try to hide the fact that you guys like each other we saw you guys kiss earlier" Jungkook said giving them a smirk.

"Yah, you nasty little coconut-"Jin got cut off by Jungkook singing "Jin Hyung and Eunbi noona were lying on the couch, K.I.S.S.I.N.G"

"kookie-ah stop making this kissing faces they're grossing me out "I said trying to contain my waves of laughter.

"It's not like we never kissed before" he said smirking.

"That has nothing to do with what I just said"

Eunbi looked at Jungkook and then smiled.

"You're still Live on Instagram" she said

"Oh, shit..." I Mumbled.

"Yo little shit head, give me my phone" I said.

"Why are you calling me little shit head, I have a name" he said.

"Exposed"*cough cough*

"Oh shit I forgot, Here" he said handing me my phone.

I looked at the comments to see a lot of people saying '안녕하세요' and 'hello'

"Hello" I said back to those people.

'who was he?' I saw one of the comments said.

"Uhh you guys will find out if you keep an eye on my Instagram "

'does Eunbi have a boyfriend?'

"Idk he likes her and she told me she would talk to him for me bc he's my friend and when me and /special person/ came here they were eating each other's faces " I said chuckling.

'can you go live more often? I missed you'

"I feel honored I missed you guys too ... I will see if I can make more time to do lives and shit for you guys"

20 minutes later I ended the live saying I will upload a new picture in an hour and that they have to look out for it.

"jungkook we gotta go take the pictures" I said dragging him.

"I'll go get 1 of the maids to take the pictures because her Instagram pictures are dope."

"okay" he said lazily.

I looked around for Jessica one of my maids that I don't like that much, I have 2 maids Hanna and Jessica always makes Hanna do the work but she is one of my sisters best friends so I can't fire her.

" oh Jessica, I need your help real quick" I said as I found her.

she sighed. well damn I asked for help not an attitude.

she walked behind me to the hall with the yellow couch. 

"so... where do you need my help with?" she asked bored.

"we need you to take pictures of us" Jungkook said.

she looked at jungkook and smirked.

"okay then take your position" she said as the took the camera from my hands.

I sat on the couch and she started counting down then suddenly jungkook bowed down and kissed me. I heard a gasp and a clicking sound.

(I can't add pictures on my phone so I'll have to wait so I can use my laptop again)

I pushed Jungkook off blushing.

" can we see the picture pls" jungkook said cutely. I swear to god this boy will be the end of my life .

"yeah...sure" Jessica said and handed him the camera.

we looked at the picture and smiled.

" now we need to take one outside " 

We walked for 5 minutes and stood in front of my favorite park.

"let's take a picture in front of the slide" jungkook screamed.

we quickly ran over to the slides and took poses suddenly jungkook playfully kicked me and we heard the clicking sound again,

we ran to Jessica to see the picture

"wow Jessica you should become a photographer" I complimented her.

she rolled her eyes and began walking back. 

when we came inside I directly walked to the toilet.

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm so happy I saw her that day when she was changing. she's so fucking cute I want to hug her till she dies.

I looked at her walking to the toilet.

" ay hot stuff, you know that if you date me, I can do better then her?" Jessica Noona said smirking.

" you know that if Eunbyul sees this she will fire you" I said back.

"she can't fire me I'm her sisters best friend"

"so....?"

"so how about we get know each other a little bit more?" she winked and walked closer.

"how 'bout NO" 

"no is not an option in my dictionary" she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"then you should buy a new one that has the option 'no bitch I don't like sluts' now go find a life"

I heard the toilet flush.

Jessica noona quickly pressed her dry ass lips against my beautiful moisturized lips.

I heard a gasp.

"*fakegasp* Jungkook you have a girlfriend you shouldn't be doing that" Jessica screamed.

I looked behind her seeing Eunbyul stand there.

"Eunbyul, listen to me, It's not what you think" I said trying to hug her. he dodged my hug and went over to Jessica.

"I'm so sorry Eunbyul, I didn't know he would find me that attractive that he would just kiss me" she looked down trying to act sad.

"oh hell nawh,  I think the fuck not you tricky ass bitch. I saw you put your nasty ass lips on my man, so don't you even dare to fucking try to act as if he kissed your ratty ass lips. ugh and also if you were attractive or anything they would've accepted you instead of laugh at your ass when you auditioned to be a model I swear to god I will fucking kill you if you try to pull another trick on me like that and trust me, I won't hesitate" Eunbyul said while cornering Jessica.

I pulled Eunbyul and hugged her too calm her down.

"Baby, it's okay"(a/n:I cringe at nicknames like that) I whispered in her ear.

"No, it's not. Like how old is she??? 8?? Because she sure acts like she is" Eunbyul said mad.

"I don't think so, she looks 40. But maybe her mental age is"

She chuckled.

(A/n: it took me so fooking long to publish this, if you see any spelling errors you can correct them )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
79.6K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
210K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...