One Mistake, Two Gifts [COMPL...

By iStarKidrauhl

♡ SEQUEL IS UP ♡ Emily was trying to have a normal relationship with her boyfriend, but how can anything be n... More

Chapter 1 ♥
Chapter 2 ♥
Chapter 3 ♥
Chapter 4 ♥
Chapter 5 ♥
Chapter 6 ♥
Chapter 7 ♥
Chapter 9 ♥
Chapter 10 ♥
Chapter 11 ♥
Chapter 12 ♥
Chapter 13 ❤
Chapter 14 ♥
Chapter 15 ♥
Chapter 16 ♥
Chapter 17 ♥
Chapter 18 ♥
Chapter 19 ♥
Author Notes ☺
Chapter 20 ❤
Author Notes ☺
Author Notes - HEELPP ☺
Chapter 21 ♥
A/N: Characters!!! ☺
A/N: SEQUEL IS UP ☺

Chapter 8 ♥

4.3K 132 10
By iStarKidrauhl

Chapter 8 ♥

"Justin..." I mumble as I fall onto the bed. "Yeah?" he says, closing the door behind him. "I'm tired..." I say to the pillow. "Then go to sleep." I can hear his smile. "But it's only 7pm... It's too early..." I feel him sitting on the bed. "Babe, you're pregnant. You're gonna feel tired all the time. Plus, you should go to sleep anyways. It's been a long day, and I think you need to rest."

I turn myself to the other side. "Fine... I'll go to sleep.... But first! Pajamas!" I say, getting up, feeling Justin's eyes on me. I take a Hello Kitty shirt, and mini shorts, and just as I'm about to take my clothes off, I remember Justin. I turn to him, and clean my throat.

"Oh, it's okay. You don't bother me." I roll my eyes, and walk to the door, opening it. "Out." "C'mon...." he says. "Out, Bieber." I point at the door as he groans, and walks out. I change my clothes, and get under the covers, falling asleep immediately.

~Justin's POV~

Well, I guess I'm not going to get anything from Emily tonight. Oh, well.. There's always tomorrow ;)

I walk out of the room, and head to the couch next to Freddo who's playing the Xbox by himself.

"Hey, man." I say while sitting down and putting my legs on the table. "Hey, bro." his eyes are glued to the screen. "Need a partner?" I take the remote. "Sure." we start playing for awhile when Scooter and Kenny walk in.

"Hey, Scooter, could you bring me water?" I ask as I see him walking to the fridge. "Catch!" I let go of the remote, catch the bottle and continue playing before Freddo could kill me. I feel my phone vibrating, so I stop the game, making Freddo groan, and answer it.

"Hello?" I say, taking a sip from the water. "Hey, man. It's Ryan." "Whatup, bro?" I say. "Not much. Just chilling.. Say, have you asked Scooter yet about Chaz and I?" shit.. I forgot. "Uhm.. Sure." I mumble. "And?"

"Uhm..... Hold on." I cover the phone, and call Scooter. "Yeah, man?" he says. "Can Ryan and Chaz join the tour for a while?" he takes a moment to think. "Sure. But not for long." he says. "Awesome, man. Ryan? He said...." he cuts me off. "Yes. I heard him, bro. I'm gonna tell my mom and Chaz and come as soon as possible."

"Awesome." I say, hanging up the phone and grabbing the remote again. "Justin, stop playing. We need to talk." I look at Freddo, who's quite annoyed and grin as I turn back at Scooter. "Sure, what is it?"

"Your next concert is going to be in California, okay? We're gonna be there for at least a week, so that means we're gonna sleep in a hotel." I nod. "Okay." "Okay, well, tomorrow you have a meet-and-greet with fans, then a concert and then we need to hurry back because we leave a few hours after."

"Okay. I'll tell Emily tomorrow about everything." he nods before I look at the watch. "Well, it's almost 9, so I think Imma go to sleep." I say, getting up. "But.." Alfredo mumbles. "Don't worry. I'll beat you again tomorrow." I smile and go to my room. I close the door behind me and watch Emily sleeping for a while.

She's so cute when she's asleep. Man, I'm so lucky to have her. And I'm actually glad we're gonna have a baby together. Then she'll have a part of me and I'll have a part of her forever.

I strip my clothes, staying with my boxers only and crawl onto bed next to Emily, wrapping my arms around her body. "I love you, baby." I whisper to her ear, making her move. "I love you, too." she mumbles in her sleep, making me grin to the darkness. "Goodnight, my love." I say and go to sleep.

~Le Next Morning~

~Emily's POV~

"Em..." I hear someone whispering to my ear. "Babe..." I feel someone shaking my body. "Emily....." I giggle as it touches my neck, trying to tickle me. "C'mon, it's time to wake up.." I finally recognize the voice. "Stop it, Justin! Haha, stop tickling me!" I try to fight back but I fail. "Okay, okay! I'm up!" I say, rising up. I see him smiling big on the bed, looking at me. I look at the clock that is on the wall and see it's only 10am. I groan. "Aww, Justin.. Why the hell did you wake me up at 10??"

"Because we have a meet-and-greet." he says. "We? Don't you mean you?" I ask, sitting next to him. "Nope. You're coming with me to the meeting." he grabs my hand and starts playing with my fingers. "But, why?" I groan. "Because you're a part of my life now and people need to get it.. And also, if you don't come, you won't see me for 5 hours since I have a concert right after and I know you won't survive without those lips." He holds my hand against his lips, kissing it softly. I chuckle. "I survived without them for 3 months. I think I could survive without them for 5 hours." I say. "You're coming whether you like it or not." I groan again. "But I'm tired." I say, dropping my head onto my pillow.

"I don't care. You can sleep on the way. C'mon, babe.. I want you to come...." he forges crying sounds. "Plus," he adds after I don't respond to his actions. "Ryan and Chaz are coming." "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?! NOW I HAVE TO COME!" I say, standing up and running to the bathroom. "Hey!" I hear him shouting. "Love you!" I say while giggling.

I take a quick shower, put on makeup, try to straighten my hair and walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body to find Justin lying there, playing with his phone.

"Fuck." I smile to his hiss. "People say that I'm a teaser. Well, I have to disagree with them since you are the teaser in here." I smirk and go get a few clothes. "Out." I say without looking. "Fine.." he drags his legs outside the room, closing the door behind him. I put on a tencel tank top, slender jeans and black studded pixie boots and go outside to find everyone eating breakfast.

"Hey! You guys could've wait!" I exclaim, walking to the table. "And you could've leave something, too!" "Sorry..?" I hear Alfredo mumbling. "You guys know I'm pregnant! You should've left something for me!" I frown, looking at Justin who has just filled his mouth with a pancake. "You, too?"

He slowly swallows the food, and smiles a little. "Sorry?" I shake my head, take my phone and head out of the bus. "Wait, Em.." I hear Justin mumbling, following me. I see there's no reception there so I start moving the phone to find a few lines. "What, Justin?" I sigh, keep looking for a reception. "I'm sorry I didn't keep some food for you..." he says. I stop doing what I do and look at him. "I'm not mad, Justin." I say to his cautious face. "I'm just hungry." I shrug.

"There's food in the meet-and-greet. It's only 20 minutes driving." I groan and let him hug me. "Fine, I can wait..." I mumble to his chest. "Sorry." he says, kissing my head. "Whatever." I say and go back in. "Do you have a reception btw? I got none." I say on the way. He takes his phone out and shakes his head. "Sorry." I sigh and walk into the bus. "Let's roll." I say and sit on the couch next to Kenny.

~Justin's POV~

I knew I should've kept some food for Emily.. Argh. Never mind. That's not important right now. What I'm worried about now is my fans. I just hope they'll be nice to Emily... She's worried enough about the pregnancy. I don't need her to worry about her life, too.

When we get to the meeting, first thing Emily does is running into the building, looking for food. Man, I've never seen her so hungry before. I just hope it ain't gonna happen again.. Because, boy... That's scary...

"Mmmm...." she mumbles as she takes a bite from her meat sandwich. "Thank you, Jesus." she mumbles again, taking another bite. I laugh at her sight. "Justin." I feel someone touching my shoulder. I turn around to find Kenny standing behind me. "Yeah?" "The fans are about to arrive. We need to go inside." he informs me. "Okay. Let me just get Em." he nods and goes away.

"Hey, babe." I say, coming to Emily who just took her 2nd sandwich. "Mm?" she mumbles, staring at the sandwich. "Uhm, we need to go to another place, so grab yourself as many sandwiches as you want and come." she nods, and takes 3 more, following me to a big room.

"Okay, JB, the fans are going to wait in the room we just were. The meeting is gonna be here, and you need to wait in this room." I nod at him as he points at a white door. "Okay." "Okay, let's go." I look back at Emily who's still gobbling the sandwich. "You wanna wait with me, or be close to the food?" it was a joke, but she says, "close to the food."

"Okay, well, have fun." I say while smiling and kiss her cheek before following everyone into the room, leaving Emily alone.

~Emily's POV~

God, these sandwiches are SO good!! I don't think I ever tasted this kind before... God.... "Mmmm." I start to mumble as I sit down, laughing at myself. Wow, I'm gonna be one fat pregnant girl.... Whatever. As long as I can eat, I'm good.

I start mumbling to myself again as a bunch of girls walk in. What the fuck? "Hello..." I say, hiding the sandwiches. "Uh, hi... Is this the meet-and-greet with Justin Bieber?" oh, right! The meeting... "Yeah. Someone will be out soon."

And just when I say that, Kenny walks out. "Hello, everybody." they all scream, making Kenny smile a little. "We're gonna call you in couples, okay? So just sit here and please be quiet." he looks at the girl who just talked to me. "You and that girl that's with you. C'mon, you're first." I look at their faces. It seems like they're about to faint.

"All the others, stay here. There's food over there if you're hungry." he says and closes the door. I take out my unfinished sandwich and continue to eat it.

After about 5 minutes of eating, I hear some whispers from where all the girls sit. I glance up to find them all staring at me. I cough a little, and start to move in my chair, feeling uncomfortable. Why are they staring at me? One of the girls whispers to another something and gets up, walking to my direction.

She cleans her throat. "Hi." I swallow the food I have in my mouth. "Hi." I say. "Uhm.. I don't want to be rude, but..." She licks her lips. "Who are you?"

Fuck. What am I going to answer?? That I'm Justin's girlfriend? That I'm his friend? What?? "U-uhm..." I stutter. The door gets open and Kenny comes out just in time when the two girls he let in earlier behind him. "Okay, now.." I point with my head at the girl who just came to me as he looks at me. "You." he points at her. "And.. You. C'mon." he does a move with his hand.

"Emily, you wanna come in, too?" omg, yes, please. I nod and walk into the room. "Go sit next to Scooter. Justin will be out in a minute." Kenny whispers and I do as he says. I sigh as I sit down. "Scooter." I mumble. "Emily." I chuckle. "Listen, I need to know what to say when someone asks me who I am..."

"What do you mean?" he asks. "That girl here just asked me who I am, and, I swear, if Kenny hadn't come out and helped me, I would've just said the whole truth..." I shake my head as I watch the girls talk to Pattie. "Well, you could tell the truth or just say that you're Justin's friend." he suggests.

"But my tummy is coming out already. In less than a month, I'll be that fat girl..." he sighs. "Well, then you have to say the truth." and just as he says that, Justin comes out, making the girls freeze.

~Le Later~

The meet-and-greet ended and Justin is now changing his clothes for the concert.

I sit down next to Pattie, letting her hug me from the side. "Hey, sweetie." she says kindly. "Hi..." I mumble. "How do you feel?" she strokes my arm. "tired... This whole drama hasn't even started and I want it to end already..." I sigh.

"Well, you were the one who wanted to date a superstar." she says. "Nuh-uh. When I first started dating Justin, he was no one. Just a little kid from Stratford who liked to sing...  And I loved it." I wrap my arms around her, hearing her laughing. "Well, this is life. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard. All you can do is deal with it."

I sigh again. "I know, I know... I'm just scared of all the comments... I mean, if the girlfriend thing is gonna cause a lot of drama, think what the pregnancy will do..." "Well, you can wait a little with the pregnancy thing. I mean, you're only in the third month. You don't have a tummy yet."

"Wrong." I say. "What do you mean wrong?" she asks me, making me sit up. "My tummy started to get fatter about a month ago..." I shrug. "What? But when I was pregnant with Justin, my tummy started to come out only in the forth month.... Something's wrong here."

"What do you mean?" I ask, kinda panicked. "I don't know.. We'll go to the doctor tomorrow, okay?" I nod. "Okay, but without Justin. I don't want him to worry." she nods back as Justin comes out, ready to party.

"Babe..." he says while smiling. I get up to hug him. "Good luck there." I whisper, moving the piece of hair he had on his face and kiss him softly. "Okay, JB, it's time." Scooter says. Justin kisses my lips one last time and lets go of me. "This show is for you." He says before going on stage. The song "Love Me" comes up - together with all the screaming girls - and I know Justin is about to get out there and rock this show.

~Le Later~

"I just wanna set one girl free to fall.... She's free to fall... With me," I hear Justin singing. "Her heart's locked and nowhere to get the key. I'll take her and leave the world with one less lonely girl..." Now the lucky girl is supposed to come out.

I feel someone tapping my shoulder. I turn around to find Alfredo standing there. "Hey, Fred..." he grabs me on stage before I could finish the sentence or even resist. He puts me down on the chair and walks backstage, leaving me here alone while millions of girls stare at me.

What. The. Fuck.

I see Justin coming from the side. He takes the fake roses from his dancer and comes up to me. He puts it on my lap, strokes my cheek and smiles at me as I whisper, "What the fuck?" He walks away and starts dacing in front of me.

I look at the girls that scream as loud as they can. They could rip my head off only if they knew the truth.. Omg... What did I get myself into?

Justin comes back to me and hugs me from behind, making me smile and just when the song is over, instead of running to backstage, he shouts something.

"BEFORE I CONTINUE..." He breathes heavily. "THERE'S SOMETHING I NEED YOU GUYS TO KNOW!" he looks back at me and grabs my hand. What is he doing? "THIS GIRL.. RIGHT HERE.." He points at me. "SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND."

O.M.G. I'm dead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked that chapter!!

Pleaaaasssee vote for my story, and promote it ;) I really appreciate it!

Chapter 9 will be out soon ;)

Xoxo Ophir ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 168 63
This book contains cute, dirty, and all of the above. I started this book 2 years ago (I'm pretty sure) and my writing has hopefully improved? go ahe...
40.7K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
84K 3.1K 49
Selena at the age of 15 got involved in a sexual relationship with her Doctor due to his countless seductions , his charm, and drop dead handsome goo...