The Alpha Saved Me (Editing A...

By ChocoholicLover

Sometimes life doesn't go as planned. At times, you get dragged down to the deepest pits of your mind, the un... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Pic Of Blake)
Chapter 2 (Pic Of Alexis)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Pic Of Isabella)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

Chapter 27

17.1K 319 16
By ChocoholicLover

IMPORRTTAAAANT !!!!!! REEEADDD !!!!! Ok I’ll keep this short and simple. If you are uncomfortable or don’t like gays, or gay relationship please do not read Travis’s POV. I’ll just tell you what happens in the a/n at the end of the chapter. Now if you're ok with it, you can read it but there will be some kissing and stuff. That is all. 

-------------------------------------

Recap:

I grinned, and pretended to think it over for a second. "Yes!" I finally shouted, when I couldn't hold in my excitement in. 

I kissed him, holding his face in my hands. Water dripping down both of us, but we didn't care. I pulled back and breathed, leaning my forehead against this. Today was just us, no one else. Tomorrow was different story, tomorrow was in the future. 

Right now, we were just living in the present. 

Chapter 28: 

I clutched him closer to me, whining in protest at his attempts to wake me up. Snuggling closer, feeling quite comfortable surprisingly on Blake’s rock hard body. He chuckled, the low sound vibrating against me. “Hmm I guess I’ll have to try a different way.” He sighed. 

I could feel him not doing anything, just still and it confused me. Suddenly my eyes shot open as I moaned at the feeling of his lips kissing down my neck. “Blake!” I moaned as he sucked on that one spot, the feeling of complete pleasure, making my toes curl and my knees would’ve buckled if I was standing. 

He rolled over so he was hovering over me, his lips making further down. Licking around the nub, not giving me what I wanted, “Blake!” I groaned, as I tried to place his head where I wanted it. Wet pooled between my thighs, the need burned in me as I whimpered. One of his hands playing with my other breast and just as his lips were about to settle on the hard nub, a knock sounded on the door. 

Blake’s head swung around, eyes black as he growled. “What do you want!” He snarled. A hesitant voice said from outside the door. “U-Um the Alpha is nearly here for you and the Luna.” 

Blake growled. “Leave!” I could hear shuffling away from the door. He ran his hand through his hair and his dark eyes made me burn more. It was no surprise that whoever was at the door knew I was here. Practically everyone knew I was sleeping in his room, but I was his mate and their Luna so it was right.  

It was the only place that kept my nightmares away ever since I first started living here and I just got into the habit of sleeping in his bad after a few nights of coming to his room in the middle of night. 

Bake laid down next to me as I panted, trying to calm myself down before realizing it was impossible and getting up. “I think I’m going to go quickly get a cold shower.” I yawned. Blake smirked at me, I could literally see his ego blowing up. 

He too got up and went to change while I entered the shower and sighed in relief. 

I could hear another knock sound on the door. “Alpha? He is here.” I quickly got out of the shower and put on clothes I thought were presentable enough. 

I stepped closer to him giving a shaky smile and grabbing his hand. He grinned at me reassuringly, squeezing my hand. We walked down the stairs, my heart pounding. I wonder what it’d be like. I’ve never seen an Alpha other then Blake, would they have that same powering dominance. 

Blake opened the door and I could see the eyes flash to his wolfs black eyes before back to the usual grey.

You couldn’t not notice the man sitting on the couch. He had a presence, which I’m sure came with every Alpha, that was hard to ignore. 

He had light brown hair and dark brown eyes that almost looked black. The same eyes that haunted my nightmares. The same hollowness and pain I had seen in Alexis and my fathers eyes. I was confused, what did this mean? I stared at him as I sat down and he looked at me. 

I nearly reeled over from the shock of how much pain was in there. It was terrifying. What happened to make him this way? His eyes almost blank, yet had a spark in them. Like there was something he had to fulfill. 

Blake tensed slightly, as they stared at each other. Almost as if having a silent battle, who has the most power. The Alpha of Red Howl looked away first, and Blake relaxed but still had his guard on. Blake leaned back asking, “What is your business here with me, Alpha Hadrian?”  

The Alpha looked away, jaw tensed, anger seemed to show on his face before it went blank. “Than, call me Than. I’m here simply to ask if you have seen these two people.” He passed two photos and I leaned to see it and Blake accepted it. 

A slight gasp escaped me, my eyes widened before I quickly looked at Than to see if he had noticed. Luckily he hadn’t, and seemed to be intently searching Blake’s face. Blake’s face was blank, before he gave it back to him. “No, I’ve never seen those people before.” 

I glanced at him quickly, confused. Why did he say that? We both knew much about who those two people were. 

Alpha Hadian lifted one eye brow, sceptical before replying. “Alright, but if you have, please contact me. They have done something to me and they need to pay.” 

He stood up, fist clenched by his side. Blake merely watched him as he exited and left the house with a closing of the door. 

I turned towards Blake, he seemed to be deep in thought. “Why?” I whispered. “Why’d you do it? I know how much you hate him.”

Blake turned to me, eyes conflicted. “I may not like him, but he is family. He will be soon anyway. He’s her love, I will protect him.” I smiled, Blake was amazing. He’d push away his dislike for him, and accept. “Come here,” I murmured. Opening my arms, he moved closer and laid his head on my chest. 

What could he have done? What made Alpha Hadrian hate him so much. I will find out, I will not stand by and watch Alexis get hurt again. This must be what he’s running from, though I’m sure he had a reason to do whatever he did. 

Blake head shot up, and soon after I heard foot steps before a pausing. “What’d he want?” Alexis’s soft voice pierced the air. 

I turned, there she was. A tired smile of her face, baggy clothes hung from her frame. Her skin was still pale but not as sickly as before. “It was nothing,” Blake gave a tight smile. “You okay?” 

Alexis nodded, running a hand through her hand. “Yeah, I’m okay.” Blake nodded, relief clear on his face. 

Surprisingly Travis popped around the corner, a complicated emotion on his face. It was a mixture of sadness, relief and determination. It was surprising because I rarely saw him these days. He always seemed to be away, doing something that was pretty obvious. 

Wooing Hayden. 

I have become what seemed to his emotional storage box. He would always come to me and rant about his worries and most importantly, Hayden. We’ve become quite close, to the annoyance of Blake. Which I find ridiculous and amusing as Travis is gay, but I suppose he was jealous of the amount of time we spent together now that Alexis needed her rest. 

Travis saw me and his eyes lit up. Blake growled knowing that expression and grabbed me, holding me close. “You’re not getting her,” He growled out playfully. I giggled, joy bursting in me at the simple act. 

Travis pouted at me, and I froze. Oh god, he looked so adorable! “Blake,” I whined. “Just a few minutes.” Blake sighed, disappointment that would have crushed me if I hadn’t spotted the slight smile playing on his lips. I pushed against his chest and I doubt I could’ve gotten out if he hadn’t let me. 

I skipped towards Travis and grabbed his hand, before pulling him towards his room where I opened to door and bounced onto his bed. Patting the spot beside me, he sat down. 

“How’d it go?” I asked softly, knowing he had a conversation with Hayden. 

Travis POV: 

I let my mind reminiscence about it as I thought back. I would make him mind no matter how much it took. 

I searched over the crowd for him. That perfect light brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. I immediately sighted him and walked purposely towards him. He turned a corridor and I followed, he seemed to not have noticed me. The second I thought that, I saw his back straightened and his footsteps falter and I grinned, he must have smelt me. 

A second past and he sprung into action, running. My wolf growled and my eyes flashed to black which he saw when he turned back causing him to run faster. 

Bad move, I thought as the animalistic instinct in me pushed me forward and soon I found myself chasing after him. 

I couldn’t help but lick my lips as I saw that butt in those snug jeans sway back and forth as he ran. It was easy, being a Beta, chasing after him. 

Soon I caught up and I grabbed his shirt, gently slamming him against the lockers. He reached my shoulders and I looked down at him. 

“Trying to run from me. You shouldn’t do that, it makes my wolf.... excited.” I drawled. He blushed and squirmed in my hold causing him to brush up against me. I stiffened, “You shouldn’t have done that.” I growled out, smashing my lips to his. 

He immediately responded and clutched me closer to him, moaning. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. His taste burst in my mouth and I moaned. God he tasted amazing. I wanted more, I grinded slightly on him causing us both to moan. Before it could go to far I pulled back looking around, luckily the hallway was empty. Hayden panted in front of me, still clutching on to me.

“Why?” I whispered. He hadn’t actually rejected me, nor said anything hinting of it but I’d assume it was because of his gentle nature but he has kept ignoring me. “I-It’s c-complicated,” He stuttered, looking away from me. I released him from me and I saw the panicked look in his eyes. “Shh,” I murmured. “I won’t leave you. I’ll wait as long as I need to. I’ll never give up on.” 

I saw happiness light up in his eyes. Before sadness replaced it and he slipped away from my grasp, and running off. I watched as he ran away, causing a pang in my chest. I wouldn’t let anything keep me away from him. He is my mate for gods sake, he is mine!

I finished explaining to Bella and she stared at me, saddened. “Give me a hug,” She said. “You poor thing.” I wrapped my arms around her. “You guys will get together,” She said determinedly. “If you're meant to be, nothing will come in the way.” 

I only could just hope she was right. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Alright this was what happened in Travis’s POV if you didn’t read. Basically he saw Hayden and chased after him asking why he was avoiding and ignoring him and Hayden answered with, “It’s complicated.” Hayden hasn’t actually rejected him yet. Travis then says, “I will never let you go and I’ll never give up on you.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 58.9K 46
I’m a rogue, what can I say? Born into the Crescent Pack, my parents disowned me, convincing the Alpha to banish me from the pack. I don’t follow r...
56.2K 1.5K 49
Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never understand, for her life was anything b...
90.6K 3.2K 28
Her silver-blonde hair titled her as a Survivor. No matter how big of a deal it was, she was still different from the other wolves. It has been 10 l...
71.5K 2.4K 15
Twins. The oldest, a warlock. The youngest, a shadowhunter. Both were raised in lives the other could not follow. But that was changed on the day of...