Why must you treat me this wa...

By MiraculousKamen

You were a mid-first year student at beacon, but in reality..a living hell. Besides Team CRDL, you have been... More

Your looks, gear and Sentai form
Pairings.
A shining light: part 1
An option for the next Chapter.
A Shining Light: part 2
Y/n's Team ranger forms
A Shinobi Stars confession
A/n
Meeting a..Kamen Rider??
Ok..damn
Sentai vs. Rider..
Feeling Lost..
Returning to Remnant: Part 1
feeling number #1
Look at my friends Ranger Theme
A/N
An Unexpected Turn: Part 2

small preview

16.2K 89 49
By MiraculousKamen

This is what you will expect to see in the story.

[Y/n's POV]:
I sighed as i dragged myself to the nearest bench, which was not near to beacons entrance, thank Monty. Allow me to explain: I really hated being in Beacon, and the reason was pretty obvious; constantly being bullied by the students. Not just Team CRDL. But team RWBY, Sun and Neptune, boyfriends of Weiss and Blake. Today, i got beaten up badly, with bruises around my arms and face.
Whenever I get to my classes,and the teachers see my condiction, they assume that I got into a fight. Why did ozpin put me here? I wish i knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
1.7K 98 6
The boy who ran from bis problems. Found his spirit and ran towards then. The story of Y/n and his adventures as a prospective student of Beacon aca...
24.4K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
57.3K 889 30
(There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or" Semblances", however, there live...