Alone

By SnartMiniMarshmellow

A story where Oliver wasn't there to stop Barry from being kidnapped and tortured. Read to find out more. (Do... More

Kidnapped
Where's Barry?
How is he here?
Torture
Finding Him
Rescued?
Failing Barry
Bad torture
Felicity?
Good as dead?
105 views?
445 views?
Shattered
A/N
I am coming back
'Bring Him Home'
They are back
I'm sorry/ It's not your fault
The End?
This is the end
A/N

Alone

2.9K 63 2
By SnartMiniMarshmellow

A/N
Hey guys it's been a whole day since I last uploaded. Now I am very busy with everything outside of watt pad. I know I left you in suspense about Felicity and I feel bad for it but something happens to everyone I give a P.o.v well except Joe of course but anyways. I wanted to show Ollie and Felicity together for one scene and enjoy this chapter.  Bye!

Felicity's P.o.v
I woke up to see Oliver knelt beside me saying something. "Oliver?" "Felicity your awake! Hey." "Ollie what happened?" "I don't know but I found this." He said holding up the syringe Slade put in my neck. "Ow, I hate needles." Oliver chuckled at my comment. "Slade was here. He was in my living room!" I looked over at  the window to see it wasn't smashed then to Ollie who was giving me a concerned look. "He was here in your living room?" "Yes he said something about Barry I think. I think he said, 'Tell the Arrow  to go to Warehouse 95 on Infantino Street or he pays the price!' Oliver I think that's where he's keeping Barry! "

Barry's P.o.v
It's been months since they found me first. I feel like I'm alone I was alone but never by myself. They were crazy. I held onto a small piece of hope that Ollie and the others will find me, before it's too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
313K 9.7K 61
A set of small stories, fluff and angst, of Loki and their genderfluid shenanigans. Please don't read this it's really old. The only reason I haven't...
3.4K 105 5
Four times Spock started the ozh'esta when he lost track of Jim and the one time McCoy called him out on it .