You Are The One That I Don't...

By BeckyWestcott

Alessia Westcott is a new young wrestler, who suddenly becomes one of the most important top superstars of th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Debut
Chapter 2 - Falling for her
Chapter 3 - Seductive
Chapter 4 - Personal?
Chapter 5 - Listen to your heart
Chapter 6 - Win her heart
Chapter 7 - Scared of the demon
Chapter 8 - Son in-law
Chapter 9 - Heartbroken
Chapter 10 - Separate ways
Chapter 11 - Special
Chapter 12 - Awards
Chapter 13 - Draft
Chapter 14 - I wish it was me
Chapter 15 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 16 - Goodbye
Chapter 18 - Can't get you off my mind
Chapter 19 - 365 love letters
Chapter 20 - WWE was never the same
Sequel is out! ✔️ Never Let Go
Book Summery

Chapter 17 - Back to Ireland

320 7 0
By BeckyWestcott

Fergal was ready to be back with his family, heartbroken after giving that announcement to the WWE universe earlier tonight.
___

A soon as he walked backstage the whole roster came to give him the goodbye before he left.

His brothers Luke and Karl were there to support him, the Smackdown commissioners and the rest of the roster.

They all knew Smackdown Live will never be the same without their demon king.
___

"Passengers with their destination to County Wicklow, we ask you to be at door 8, we are about to take off."

He let out a big sigh and smiled looking back to his WWE friends.

"Hope you come back even better bro!" Karl gave him a bro hug and smiled at him.

"I promise I will."
___

He was walking through the crowded hall, people look at him with disappointment faces, kids were pointing at their idol.

But Fergal was just not in the mood.
___

The flew took 6 hours, he didn't take conscience of the time, he was just thinking about her, Alessia, the love of his life.

The girls that caught his heart like no anyone other woman could have. She was just special for him.

He was scrolling down the pictures of her and him in Disney-world, the ones they had in their movie night, with her family, at the mall and many more, those moments made him burst into tears once again.

He fell asleep thinking about how his future would have been if was still with her, marrying, having a successful career together in WWE, then having kids and make her happy for the rest of her life.
___

6 hours later...

"Mom, Dad!" He said in excitement rubbing his eyes.

His parents and family received him with wide open arms, just as they would every time he went back to his family.

"Such a joyfulness to see you again my big boy!" His mom said as she pressed a kiss on his son's cheek.

"We are happy to see you uncle!" His niece Sarah came form her mom's arms to hug her favorite uncle.

Fergal received her with a big grin from ear to ear. One of the things that and whim happy was to be with his family, but there was still a missing part, Alessia.

"Is Alessia coming?" The little girl asked making her mom to take her back on her arms embarrassed.

"No, honey. Alessia is working." She answered giving a smile to Fergal.

"And why is she working if she loves uncle?" The little girl folded her arms causing Fergal to laugh and take her back on his arms.

"Because sometimes the peristome you love doesn't love you." He said tickling her stomach.
___

"Welcome back to your home." His dad smiled at him as he opened the house door letting him see the great buffet his sister and brothers prepared for him.

As soon as he entered his house, he felt such a joyfulness, being back was such a pleasure for him.

"Uncle! Uncle!" His niece Sarah patted his leg, getting his attention towards her.

"I did this drawing for you and Alessia." She smiled as she showed him her cute drawing.

Fergal couldn't help but to laugh at his niece drawing. "Is she pretty?" He asked carrying the little.

"Yes, she is more than pretty." His niece smiled. "My cousins will be pretty as her." She screamed loud enough for her dad to hear her.

Eoin walked towards his little daughter and carried away form Fergal. "Why don't you go and play with the rest of your cousins?" He asked placing her on the ground.

Fergal grinned at him; Eoin knew when one of his brothers was upset. "Come on! You'll get through this!" He said patting his brother's back.

"Thanks bro." Fergal hugged back his brother.

"We all prepared your favorite meals!" His daughter yelled from the dining room.
___

"I can't still think about you making that decision." Fergal's mom said staring at him.

"Yes! You could have take her back and keep on being at the top of your career!" His brother Ciaran added.

"I just-I couldn't and now you all have to accept I'm back were I belong." Fergal groaned.

"Of course we do Fergal." His dad held his hand giving him a smile. "It's such that you dreamt of that since you were a child, I remember you would hurt your brothers Eoin and Colm when you played wrestling." His comment made his whole family laughed, including Fergal.

"Well, what made you fall in love with Alessia Westcott?" Colm teased Fergal.

"Yes! Tell us, she is pretty and hot but specially what made you fall for her?" His sister Anne asked placing her hands on her cheeks, ready to hear Fergal.

Fergal smiled at his family questions. "Well." He sighed remembering. "She is a special girl, she is so funny, she is smart, she is cute and she is also hot and pretty, but she makes you feel like you're the luckiest man on earth. But what really caught my eye, was the day she debuted-"

"Yes! We were all shocked at her skills!" Eoin said jaw drop.

"May continue?" Fergal narrowed his eyebrow; Eoin just chuckled. "I saw her and I recognized her talent!" Fergal said throwing his arms in the air. "She killed me in the mic and then the spear made my ribs hurt." They all laughed. "And that's when I knew I fell in love with her." He smiled at the memory.

"Aww.." His mom cried with the short memory. "I remember when I first met her, she is such a cute girl. And I just can't believe you are separated."

"Well, I already told you everything you needed to know Ann I didn't want to talk about it anymore." He said before walking away from the dinning room.
___

Fergal's POV

I walked outside and went to the nearest cliff, I sat on a rock and watched the water run over the sand, hitting against the rocks.

I just couldn't get off that beautiful smile, her hair, she was just so perfect.

"Uncle?" Sarah whispered sitting by her uncle's side.

Fergal turned down and smiled at her, then a thought ran through his mind.

It would be perfect if Alessia and I had a child of our own like this.

"Yes sweetheart?" He asked smiling at the little girl.

"Is it true Alessia doesn't love you?" Her innocent mentality, she was so little to understand.

"Well, I can say she wasn't the indicate for me." Fergal softly smiled carrying the girl and placing her on her lap.

"And why did you tell grandpa you found a love?" She folded her arms looking at Fergal angry.

Fergal laughed and looked at the girl. "Because- you're too little to understand it." He answered standing up and walking with the girl to the playground. "You know, Alessia has a niece that looks a lot like you."

"And what's her name?" Sarah asked excited.

"Her name is Jessica, and she makes a lot of questions like you." He tickled her tummy.

"And can she be my friend?" She asked jumping around in excitement.

"Yes, she would love to be your friend. I also talked to her about you."

"And what did she said uncle!?" She said anxious.

"Well, she wants to be your friend and she also wants a cousin." Fergal laughed.

That evening he thought all day long about Alessia and the future he could have had with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...
68.1K 1.2K 64
Seth and Becky, real names Colby and Rebecca, have had feelings for each other for the past 6 years but each one was too afriad to say anything until...
46.7K 1K 51
❝ i'm not yours, remember finn? ❞ in which Tayla Reigns, the little sister of Roman Reigns, is in a relationship with the CEO of Davis Inc., Anthony...
1.3K 315 27
Natia Anoa'i is the baby sister Joseph Anoa'i better known as Roman Reigns. When she begins traveling with her brother she gets emotionally attached...