GIRLS LIKE GIRLS

By iadxreyou

'girls like girls like boys do, nothing new.' ••• lowercase intended COMPLETED female oc x beverly marsh More

cast !
playlist !
chapter one.
chaoter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six.
chapter twenty-seven.
chapter twenty-eighty.
epilogue.
omg
uhhh
chapter twenty- nine (bonus chapter!)
bonus chapter!
hey guys read this
wake up
hi guys!
new book !

chapter seven.

6.7K 212 511
By iadxreyou

WARNING: triggering things in this chapter, its very messed up and i cried writing it but ItS FiNe
mature content. i need jesus im-

january 17, 1989. saturday

  "BOWERS, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS." cass begged, trying to wipe the tears from her face. patrick grabbed her hands away from her face and held them down, before wiping the tears with his own.

"sh, it'll all be okay." he whispered, trying to 'calm' the girl down. that only made her cry harder.

she hates the fact that she broke down in front of these assholes, but she was scared.

god, she was so scared.

patrick pulled her up by her hair, and pulled her into his lap. she looked down, and sobbed. he grabbed her chin harshly and forced her to face him. she tried to climb off of him, thrashing and whimpering.

"please, patrick. please don't do this to me." her eyes were filled with sadness and fear. she saw something flicker in patricks eyes.

he looked sorry. it went away quickly, and he shook his head.

"no can do, princess." she felt her heart drop. she glanced over to the car door, checking to see if it was locked.

it wasn't. she looked patrick in the eyes, and slowly moved her hand towards the handle. he didn't notice, he was too busy looking at her hungrily. her hand now rested on the handle. she was about to open it, when patrick glanced towards her hand and snarled. he grabbed it harshly, and pinned it down onto his leg. his other hand gripped her waist, tightening harshly. she could already feel the bruises forming. she winced, and tried to pull away.

"we're almost there, shh." he let go of her waist and wiped her tears. she pushed his hand away with her free one and felt anger boiling in her.

"let me go hockstetter!" she began to thrash and scream, hoping someone, anyone would hear.

it was highly unlikely.

patrick grabbed her face harshly, squishing her cheeks so she couldn't speak.

"shes getting a bit feisty back here!" patrick sniggered and she began to struggle again.

"i thought you like the feisty ones. we're almost there, then you can do whatever you want to her." henry spoke.

she pulled her face away from patrick, growling. "fuck you, bowers!"

"oh trust me sweetheart, you will." he answered, not phased by her yelling. her face flushed with fear, and she began to cry again.

she glanced over at victor and his eyes were filled with sadness, and regret. it didn't go away like patricks did though. yet he tore his gaze from her when he saw her looking at him. he didn't say a word throughout the entire trip. she sighed shakily and turned her attention back towards patrick.

she tried to climb off of patrick once again, but stopped when she felt something hard beneath her.

"are you?" she started and patrick smirked.

"you've been moving a lot sweetheart." patrick spoke, and she rolled her eyes. he noticed, and punched her in the face, hard. she felt one of his rings scratch across her face, leaving a long cut along her cheekbone. she felt her left eye swell shut quickly, and blood trickled down her face.

the car came to a stop, and she looked out the window. there was a small house near the edge of a field, no cars parked in front.

patrick opened the door, and cassandra tried to lunge away. he caught her quickly, throwing her small body over his shoulder. she began to kick her legs and punch his back, screaming for help. patrick carried her into the house, the other three boys following.

"ready to feel what a good time in derry is?" henry asked, and patrick threw her down onto the couch.

A BOY RODE HIS BIKE DOWN THE dirt road, making his way towards town. a car started up the road, and he felt his heart stop.

bowers.

as the car neared, he prepared himself to ride away quickly, although riding a bike in the sludgy snow was very difficult.

the car passed, and he saw a girl in the backseat, and what looks like tears on her face.

mike hanlon was scared, but he followed the car anyway.

they could try to hurt her.

he followed the car towards henrys house, and stopped at a point where he thought no one could see him. the girls screams filled his ears, and he felt his heart break a little.

he dropped his bike, and walked towards the house, in hopes to save the girl.

  PATRICK UNZIPPED HIS PANTS, and began to pull them down. cass let the tears flow freely, knowing she couldn't fight all of them. the other three guys left the room, leaving her with the tall boy.

"are you going to be good?"

  cassandra nodded. patrick turned for a moment, and she jumped up, making a run for the door. her hand was on the knob when she felt his arms wrap around her waist. a sob echoed from her lips, and he dragged her back towards the couch.

"henry, bring me the tape! shes not cooperating!" he yelled. henry came out of the kitchen, tossing the tape towards patrick. he walked towards the small girl and caressed her cheek. he stayed there for a moment before walking away.

patrick ripped off a piece of tape, and wrapped her hands tightly.

"you know, most girls in this town know better than to be alone. they always have someone with them,
for this exact reason." he ripped off another piece and began to work on her feet. "i wouldn't be so harsh if you hadn't kicked me in the balls. that was a stupid move." cassandra stayed quiet, refusing to look at him. "now, you're going to be punished. just remember, this is your fault." he pulled her off the couch so she was resting on her knees. he pulled his boxers down, letting his erection spring free. he let out a soft moan as the cold air hit him. "open your mouth."

"i'd rather die!" she snarled, spitting at his feet. he slapped her across the face, hitting her cut. she hissed and felt tears well in her non swollen eye.

"i said open your mouth!" he pressed the tip against her lips and thrust his hips towards her. she still refused, so he reached down and pried her lips open. he thrust in quickly, his tip hitting the back of her throat. she gagged, and he moaned as the vibrations ran across his cock. he grabbed the back of her head and fisted his hand into her hair, thrusting back and forth into her mouth at a fast pace. his moans filled the quiet room, along with her small whimpers. she felt him twitch in her mouth only minutes later. he stilled, and she felt warm liquid run squirt down her throat. he kept thrusting through his orgasm, inhumanly fast. she gagged once more, and he pulled out of her mouth. he patted her head, and she sobbed. he bent over to pull his boxers back up, and she saw a boy holding a rock behind him. he stood up, but fell quickly. the boy had hit him over the head with the rock. a small thud was heard, and they both glanced towards the kitchen. they heard the boys talking and laughing.

they hadn't heard.

the boy pressed a finger to his lips, and bent down so he could unwrap the tape from her hands and feet. once he got it undone, he picked cass up in his arms and rushed out the front door.

she wrapped her arms around his neck and sobbed, wetting his shirt with her tears. he whispered soothing things to her as he walked her towards his bike as fast as he could without slipping. she shook against his body from fear mixed with the cold. he walked her towards his bike and set her down once they were out of sight.

"th-thank you suh-so much!" she sobbed, wrapping her arms around his waist. he hugged her tightly, caressing her back.

"you're welcome honey. whats your name?"

"i'm cass. th-thats what my friends c-call me." her sobs still hadn't calmed down, and he took in her swollen eye and cheek.

"i'm mike, lets get you home. do you live in town?" she nodded, and he smiled softly. "you're okay. they're not going to hurt you again."

he climbed on his bike, and motioned for cass to climb on the pegs.

"are you okay with riding like this?" she nodded once again. her throat and jaw ached, along with the left side of her face. he rode as fast as he could, trying not to slip and crash in fear he would hurt the girl more. she clung to him, scared she would fall off, and in fear that bowers and his gang would come back. she felt the tears slip out of her non-swollen eye, then closed it, trying to forget everything that happened.

they arrived to town within ten minutes. she softly told him where she lived, and he dropped her off. her aunts car wasn't in the driveway, and relief washed over her. she didn't want her to know.

"thank you, mike." she whispered again. he got off of his bike and gave her a tight hug, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

they had just met, but he felt the need to protect and love her, no matter what.  

she stood on her toes and pressed a kiss against his cheek before walking into her house. mike made sure she got in safely, before riding away to make his deliveries.

•••

so in this story the bowers gang is like sixteen, and cassandra is 13. bowers was held back a couple times so hes in one of cassandras class. the others are a couple years ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 106 35
"Is this what solace feels like?" what if all it takes is just talking to the guy you never noticed before? TW: some chapters in the story contains v...
34.8K 656 9
Completed some flashbacks of TEEN LOSERS CLUB! and TEEN FEM READER! But they're adults Protective beverly marsh x fem reader "you know smoking is ba...
30K 806 43
"i don't want to kiss you. not like this"
165K 5K 34
"I guess I am your good luck charm, huh?" {Beverly Marsh x Female OC} {It 2017: completed} {It 2019: completed } {Extended Summary Inside} {Under Edi...