Uncertainty

Por lollaurenoo

Sierra Carter and her friends, Maxine Deleon, Maria Rodriguez, and Ainsley Prince are the not-so-cool girls i... Mais

the hideout.
sharing with boys.
nidificating takes too long.
awe.
meeting the fam.
xo
vacation!
rocco
uncertain

***

620 22 1
Por lollaurenoo

Sierra Carter and her friends, Maxine Deleon, Maria Rodriguez, and Ainsley Prince are the not-so-cool girls in their school. At home, or well, should I say, their secret hideout, they are the coolest people on the planet. 

They aren't boy crazy, and they really have no care about any sign of popularity. 

Well, that's until they meet these boys who are exactly how they are-- except these boys are no where near popular, except it's almost like they should be.

Meet Tate Rivers, Agustin James, Houston Meredith, and Nixon Gaige-- the most unusual guys you'll ever meet. 

Maybe not unusual.

But definitely not pigs, and that's something very different from regular boys.

Read as Sierra, Maxine, Maria, and Ainsley deal with these four guys, who are basically just asking for entrance into each of their hearts.

"Don't underestimate the weirdo from next door, he could be the one to save you."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

119K 2.2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...
13K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...