Living With Mr. Popular

ziamsgirl által

Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

401 15 7
ziamsgirl által

omg guys i'm so sorry i haven't wrote in like a year ahaha. i did not know that people enjoyed this book because i had made another account. well, i am going to try to start writing again. please vote and comment what you think! much appreciated<3

I glanced past Zack's wet arm to see Lilah gone. I did feel sorry for leaving her but its not like I really had a choice.

I felt more and more people staring at me as Zack held my hand tightly.

"Um..Zack I don't want to be in here. I am gonna go." I said worriedly, pulling my hand out of his grip.

"Nuh uh Taylor, you stay in..." Zack slurred once again.

Wait. Taylor? He knows your name! Way to go, I guess you aren't really invisible after all.

"Seriously. Let go." I tried to yank my hand from his grip again and I managed to get free.

Quickly, I pivoted and dove underneath the water to try to get away from Zack. I came up for air and before I reached the top, just barely seeing the lights above the pool, I was dragged farther down into the pool.

At this point, I was gurgling the water in my open mouth.

"Help!" I tried to scream through the water.

It was helpless. No one was going to hear me. No one would notice. I needed to fight for myself. Coming to my senses, I kicked my feet as hard as I could but the hand was not letting go. Then, I felt a second hand on my right leg and my hopes shot down.

Don't panic, Taylor. It will only make things worse.

Finally, with a forceful jerk of my legs, the hand let loose, as I shot up to the top and caught my breath before drowning. I swam to the side of the pool and lifting my self onto the poolside. When I laid down, I could feel my heart thumping in my chest.

Zack.

I pulled myself to a sitting position and looked into the dark water for Zack. Then, he popped up and started laughing hysterically.

"You asshole!" I shouted into the water. My anger was building up and I didn't care who saw.

"I got you!" Zack chuckled again which made me want to slap him.

Before I got put of control, I collected my clothes and rushed towards the house. It must of been my lucky day because I tripped over a wire to the lights over the pool, and once again, I was soaking wet.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3M 176K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.6M 88.9K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
327K 10.9K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...