Chapter 1

Hi! This is my first stoy that isn't a 1d fanfic...im obsessed just a little... I hope you like my story! Byeee

I walked into what I suspected was the living room of Zack Bedalie's house. Flourescent lights lighted up the room the colors of the rainbow in neon. Even though the party just started, red plastic cups flew across the room and streamers got yanked down by Zacks's horrific friends. There was a small purple sign above the humongous fire place. Zack's 10th Annual Summer Party! Everyone in my grade was invited. Zack was the popular, rich boy and his parents let him have a party every summer.

I grabbed a Root Beer out of the cold cooler filled with tons of beer and other sodas. I'm not much of a beer-drinker. Most of the people at the party were already drunk. When I walked past them I could smell it off their breaths.

I opened the Root Beer and took a refreshing sip. It was delicious and it partly cooled me off. The house's temperature was building up by the second. More and more people filed in through the glorious front door. Glorious. It was truly a beautiful door. I'm not exaggerating.

I watched the door and waited for my best firend, Lilah to walk through. I was completely bored wiithout her, which is hard to be when you're at Zack Bedalie's party. There was loud music, drinks, food, a pool in the backyard, and a hot tub to top it off. People were finding other ways to have fun. Two kids from my history class were sliding down the railings on the stairs.

I backed up when I saw Zack stumbling towards me.He was pretty far away from me but I didn't want to take any chances running into him. He was capable of tons of things. He is simply scary. Especially when he's drunk.

Yep, he's definitely drunk.

Zack got right infront of me and tripped over his own feet and on to me. Oh God, why do you do this to me? I fell right to the ground under Zack's weight. He wasn't fat - definetily not- but I was petite and he towered over me.

"Hey, babe." Zack slurred. His breath smelled horrid. Zack was still laying on top of me and I was blushing like crazy. My body was getting warmer, if that was possible. Due to the fireworks exploding inside me, I couldn't move.