You Are The One That I Don't...

By BeckyWestcott

Alessia Westcott is a new young wrestler, who suddenly becomes one of the most important top superstars of th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Debut
Chapter 2 - Falling for her
Chapter 3 - Seductive
Chapter 4 - Personal?
Chapter 5 - Listen to your heart
Chapter 6 - Win her heart
Chapter 7 - Scared of the demon
Chapter 8 - Son in-law
Chapter 9 - Heartbroken
Chapter 10 - Separate ways
Chapter 11 - Special
Chapter 12 - Awards
Chapter 13 - Draft
Chapter 14 - I wish it was me
Chapter 16 - Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Back to Ireland
Chapter 18 - Can't get you off my mind
Chapter 19 - 365 love letters
Chapter 20 - WWE was never the same
Sequel is out! ✔️ Never Let Go
Book Summery

Chapter 15 - What are you doing here?

322 6 0
By BeckyWestcott

Months went by and the RAW Women's division has their first ever Women's Elimination Chamber Match; Alessia walked out winner after Sasha tapped at her submission.

Finn Balor was draft to Smackdown getting into a a great rivalry with Kevin Owens and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Charlotte was then draft to RAW after losing her championship against Asuka.

1 month before Wresltmania

The show started with the announcement of the queen, Charlotte introduction.

She was out since she lost her chmapionship, due to a movie film.

Her theme hit and she made her entrance, the she walked into the ring looking at the crowd with such a grin, but not a joy grin.

"You all peacents wonder what I'm doing out here?" She smirked and pointed to the Wrestlemania poster.

"You know a princess needs her crown to be a queen!" She paced around the ring. "And that's why this queen is out here, because I don't need a crown to be called a queen!" She yelled through the microphone. "Yet still I came here dominating every single woman who interposed on my way and I haven't had a match for the Raw Women's Championship!" She demanded looking at the screen furiously. "That's why I have to say that little Alessia is jealous of the queen, who at Wrestlmenanja will-"

Her speech was ended at the sound of Alessia's theme, she walked down the ramp laughing sarcastically.

"Thanks guys, I'm so honored." She answered at the chants.

"But let me put Charlotte the queen herself on her place." She wiggled her fingers and laughed looking back at Charlotte. "First of all me! Jealous of you!?" She laughed sarcastically one more pointing at Charlotte as she slid through the ropes.
"All I have to say is Why would someone who came here and stole the show on her debut and now she is the longest Raw Women's Champion in the WWE history would be jealous of a someone who made a name for herself because of her daddy?" Alessia asked pacing around the ring. "Wooo..!" She teased.

Charlotte looked at her furiously, then facing the crowds chants.

"You all peacents shut up! And you see the way you admire someone who is sign a fake person-"

Alessia and Charlotte turned to look at the ramp from where a tall blond woman was walking down the ramp stopped at started laughing at them.

"You guys are pathetic." She laughed sarcastically and kept walking down the ramp.

"Oh! Hi Ronda! Welcome to Monday Night Raw back again." Alessia greeted.

"Thanks honey!" Ronda said as she walked up the steps.

"You know you call me pathetic when you just came here and you were making yourself the best female athlete in this company?" Alessia asked looking from head to toes at Ronda, who was grinning at Alessia. "And listen this sweetheart you don't come here and try to still my show-"

"What are you doing here sister!?" Charlotte interrupted leaning her arm on Ronda's shoulder.

Ronda stood staring down at her. "I'm not here to make friends Charlotte!" She mocked. "I'm here to make things clear!" She yelled on Alessia's face.

"You don't get to talk to your champion the way you are doing it, and you Charlotte! I hope this is the last time you ever interrupt me!" She yelled back at Charlotte.

"I don't l get to interrupt you!?" Ronda laughed. "Listen here you tiny girl! I signed my contract! And do you even wonder why? Simple! Because I'm the best at what I do and I will take away that title of yours at Wrestlemania!" She yelled on Alessia's ear.

"I wonder how your stupid face will look after you try." Alessia laughed attacking Ronda with a kick to the jaw.

Charlotte kneed Alessia on her stomach, then to the jaw, Ronda got up and executed a suplex on Charlotte, then grabbed Alessia from the hair and executed an enziguri.
Charlotte got back on her feet and attacked Ronda with a spear, then the brawl was interrupted by Kirt Angle's theme.

"Stop it! Stop it you three!" He yelled running to the ring, aid of some refers and staff from backstage. "This is not the way you book matches! You're not me! And you are not even Stephanie!" He yelled back. "And neither do you come out here and start a show this way! And I'm such a kind commissioner that I will give each of you and opportunity to face Alessia for her title at Wrestlmania in a triple threat!"

The crowd started chanting the famous yes chants as Kirt announced that great match.

2 weeks later

Practically the matches were hair made for Wrestlemania, there were promos behind the storylines an successfully victories over the opponents. It was just time to wait for the day.
___

Seth was waiting for Alessia to come out her locker room. He was pacing around the hall with his bags on his hands, on the other hand Finn was making his way to the exit as he saw Seth.

"Hey! Wait there!" Seth yelled running to Fergal.

Fergal stopped and turned to face Seth.

"What are you doing here, huh?" Seth asked pushing his shoulder.

"I'm not allowed to come and talk to Hunter now, huh?" Fergal responded the same way Seth did.

They started exchanging craps; as soon as Alessia walked out her locker room she saw them fighting.

"When are you two gonna stop fighting! I'm sick of you two! It had been 3 months since this storyline ended! When will you guys stop it!" Alessia yelled as she ran to separate them.

She grabbed Fergal's jacket and pulled him to her. "What are you doing here?" She asked furiously.

"I told your boyfriend that the only reason I'm here is because I came to talk with Hunter!" He answered accommodating his neck jacket. "Excuse me!" He said walking away.

Wrestlemania matches

Kickoff
Andre the giant memorial battle
Shemaus vs Cesaro for the number one contender for the Universal Championship or WWE Heavyweight Champiosnhip

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayj vs the Usos for the Smackdown tag team championships

Mae Young memorial battle royal

Event
Samoa Joe vs Jason Jordan vs Elias Samson vs for the Intercontinental Championship

The Woken Hardys vs Bray Wyatt and sister Abigail for the Raw Tag team titles

Rey Mysterio vs Adrian Neville vs Ricochet for the Cruserweight Championship

John Cena vs Braun Strowman in a hell in a cell match

6 man ladder match for the US title: Bobby Rode vs Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal vs Rusev vs surprise return vs Aiden English

Finn Balor vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Aj Styles vs Daniel Bryan for the Universal Championship

Sasha Banks vs Paige vs Asuka vs Bayley for the Smackdown Women's Championship

Alessia vs Ronda Rousey vs Charlotte Falir for the Raw Women's Championship

Main Event
Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1.1K 50
Determination, hard work, and independence have always been the three key ingredients in the foundation of Rebecca's life. After all, they're all she...
16.1K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...
3.2K 211 33
Ashleigh Mendes is childhood friends with Colby Lopez A.K.A Seth Rollins, he leaves without saying goodbye to her, what happens when she bumps into h...
11.8K 155 38
Finn Bálor. The Demon King. Danielle Lopez. The Little Sister of Seth Rollins. Danielle loved Finn like her life depended on it. Finn was too blind...