You Are The One That I Don't...

By BeckyWestcott

Alessia Westcott is a new young wrestler, who suddenly becomes one of the most important top superstars of th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Debut
Chapter 2 - Falling for her
Chapter 3 - Seductive
Chapter 4 - Personal?
Chapter 5 - Listen to your heart
Chapter 6 - Win her heart
Chapter 7 - Scared of the demon
Chapter 8 - Son in-law
Chapter 9 - Heartbroken
Chapter 10 - Separate ways
Chapter 11 - Special
Chapter 12 - Awards
Chapter 13 - Draft
Chapter 15 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 16 - Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Back to Ireland
Chapter 18 - Can't get you off my mind
Chapter 19 - 365 love letters
Chapter 20 - WWE was never the same
Sequel is out! ✔️ Never Let Go
Book Summery

Chapter 14 - I wish it was me

344 5 0
By BeckyWestcott

10 hours before Royal Rumble

Alessiawwe

Alessiawwe
Morning train with my boo! @Rollinswwe ❤️ #Champslife

Liked by Paigewwe, SashaBankswwe, Trinity_Fatu and 1,213,560 more

Comments
SashaBankswwe: I wouldn't be so confident if I were you Lessia.... 😈 after defeating all 30 women I'm coming for your title ❤️

"Ready for the Rumble?" Alessia asked Seth who was ahead jumping the cones circuit.

"Of course I'm ready to lose my title against that jerk." He snapped.
"How's my queen doing, ready to face anyone?" He smirked at her.

Alessia stared at him and snapped back. "Those 30 women will make history tonight, but that doesn't quit the fact they are all peasants for my championship."

"That's the attitude baby!" Seth smiled at her.

They were both so competitive at the gym, always having little discussions that lead into a wrestling battle.
____

Finn
His parents arrived on town yesterday, they came to watch their son's victory for the Universal Championship.

"Ready?" His dad asked as Finn was getting his make up ready.

"Yes dad." He smiled up to his dad. "So ready to take back what I never lost." He smirked.

WWE Royal Rumble
Kickoff

Renee Young: "So happy for tonight's show! Women's making history, Seth and Finn Balor competing for the Universal Championship in a steel cage match, so as Aj Styles defending his championship against a surprise return."

Daniel Bryan: "And our RAW Women's Champion joins to our commentarist table."

Alessia: "Nice kickoff we are having tonight before Women make history once more." She smiled getting some applauses from the few crowd.

Renee Young: "How do you feel about it Alessia? Do you agree on defending your title against anyone?"

Alessia: "I feel great Renee, you know I'm not worried for defending my championship, after all I'm a fighting champion, I'm willing to defend my title wether I'm injured or if I get an illness, that's not a roadblock in my way. But I'm not focus on that, I'm focus on how people around the world will react after watching 30 women making history, that will inspire people out there, people that has dreams, because we are woman that inspire and break barriers."

Daniel Bryan: "Wow! That was such a great speech." He added wipping away his tears.

Alessia: "Thank you so much Daniel it's such an honor to be part of this women revolution and of course to be here representing women." Alessia added going away from the commentarist a table to get ready for the show.

Backstage

"Remember Seth Rollins will always give the best of him, it doesn't matter if you lose or win. You are the best love, don't forget it." Alessia whispered in his ear.

"I love you so much Alessia, you always encourage me to keep on running the race, even tho I'm hurt." He kissed her lips.
___

Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor
Universal Championship
*Last minutes

Seth Rollins goes to take impulse from the ropes, but Finn caughts him into the reverted 1960... the count goes up to 2 and a half after Seth kicked out, Finn dragges him into the corner, he climbs top rope ready for the coup the grace but Seth kicks the ropes, Finn falls to the mat and Seth gets ready for the Phoenix splash, he failed after laying on Finn's knees, Finn then executed a curb stomp on Rollins, he goes on top rope and executes his finisher coup the grace.

Corey Graves: "And we have a new winner!"
Booker T: "He did it!"
Commentator 3: "He is a two times Universal Champion, he is going to Smackdown, he is going to Msackdown!"

And let's not talk about the ecstatic crowd and its electrifying chants.

Finn did it and was now going to Macksown

Main Event Women's Royal Rumble

Alessia and Charlotte made their respective entrances getting the crowds greatest reaction.

Sasha entered first, she was received with such electrifying reactions, she is the wonder woman of the division.

Becky enters as number two, they have a great match until Aj Lee made her surprise return.

Paige being followed by Sarah Logan.

90 seconds later Mandy arrived, being eliminated by Lita.

*Last minutes of the match
Nikki, Sasha, Paige, Trish, Aj Lee and Asuka

Sasha eliminates Trish before she could execute the Stratusfaction.

2 minutes later Aj Lee eliminated Sasha with a dropkick.

Asuka eliminates Paige and Nikki with a double kick.

Asuka and Aj Lee are the last women standing, Asuka and Aj are throwing punches, Aj Lee puts Asuka under her black widow submission, Asuka scales and locks her into the Asuka lock, Aj rolls out.
3 minutes later Asuka successfully eliminates Aj Lee, accomplishing one of the most important goal in history of Women Revolution.

"Ladies and gentleman!" Stephanie ran the steps. "Here is our winner of the first ever Women's Royal Rumble." Alessia and Charlotte followed behind.

"Tell us Asuka who are you facing next?" Stephanie hugged her.

Asuka started saying words in Japanese, even tho no one understood, they all cheered her name.

"I am going to Wrestlemania!" She said looking at Alessia. "And I will-"

She was interrupted by an unfamiliar theme, suddenly a familiar blond hair comes walking down the ramp.

She stands up in the ring facing Asuka, then pointing to the Wrestlemania poster, she then extends her hand, trying to shake hands with Asuka, but Asuka rudely hits it away.

"Hey Ronda!" Alessia yelled through the phone. "This is WWE." She spelled. "This is not UFC. Are you lost?" Alessia teased.

Ronda just laughed grabbing a microphone. "No I'm not lost Barbie doll."

"Then what are doing here? You're not even part of WWE, did you fight to be at the top of the division? To be respect? To have the same treat as men? Tell me did you even work your butt off to beget with all this women who just made history!" Alessia yelled in her face. "You just want to take all the credit on you!"

Ronda locked her into an arm UFC submission, Alessia took the advantage by locking her into the black widow submission.

Asuka kicked Alessia and threw her out the ring, she then executed a reverse kicked on Charlotte and she rolled out of the ring too

She stood staring at Ronda until she got up on her feet.

Ronda gave some steps closer to Asuka, she extended her hand and Asuka shook it, she seemed to agree on Ronda's deal, but she Asuka plays dirty, she locked Ronda into the Asuka lock.
____

Backstage

Alessia walked backstage, he main priority was to find Seth, instead she found Finn staring at her from the men locker room, his chest was still uncovered. Alessia couldn't help but to face the floor and walk up to him.

"Have you seen Daniel?" She asked nervous.

"He is in the parking lot." He answered coldly receiving a cold grin from Alessia before they walked opposite ways.

Alessia's POV

Those eyes, his uncovered chest leaving his perfect abs naked, caused me whimpers. I still remember his soft and burning kisses, but let's face the fact that he is not in love with me anymore and I screwed it up.

Fergal's POV

There she was waking, my little sunshine, my love, she was looking for him. I wish that was me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 593 30
Love, is all Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch need to make it in life follow them in their career journey's where they fall deeper in love with every pas...
214K 3.4K 47
She was a member of The Shield. Dean and Roman were her older brothers, Seth was her first love. She risked her life at times for the three, only to...
21.7K 906 52
Dean Ambrose, a 200-year-old vampire, falls in love with a human, Seth Rollins. He wants to take Seth to the vampire world with him. He can make Seth...
11.8K 155 38
Finn Bálor. The Demon King. Danielle Lopez. The Little Sister of Seth Rollins. Danielle loved Finn like her life depended on it. Finn was too blind...