saving a broken heart | colby...

Par imemmaseitz

a beaten down fragile, fragile girl. who has struggled and fought her whole life, but shortly wanted to put i... Plus

chapter 1, " im cole "
chapter 2, " but youre special "
chapter 3, " they hate me dont they "
chapter 4, " her lips are smooth and soft "
chapter 5, " be a good girl for me "
chapter 7, " a side of pickles please "
UPDATE ON ERIN
chapter 8, " im her boyfriend "
major update
chapter 9, " i feel like im drowning constantly "
chapter 10, " i mean all we have done is kiss "
hey yall
chapter 11, " glass shattering and windows breaking "
chapter 12, " somebody who is very loyal and sweet to your little heart "
chapter 13 " makes you feel trapped and like nothing "
heres an update.

chapter 6, " so much pain and trauma "

2.5K 39 11
Par imemmaseitz

COLBY POV

I felt bad telling Erin, I wanted her to go to therapy.

I just...want her to get better.

I mean shes very pretty,

I don't like her, no, I just met her.

I knew that guy was sketchy, but I didn't pay that much attention.

As we were chilling in Sam's room talking about what we were going to do with Erin.

The feeling of actually seeing her talk to us, and just smile, or laugh is just...it makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

The feeling is like,

There are stars surrounding me, but she, Erin, is my satellite.

As we were discussing, we started to hear screaming, shouting, and very heavy muffling.

As I got up, and put my ear to my door, I heard Erin asking and pleading for him to stop doing something.

"Hey ! Lucas! What hell are you doing?" I shout pounding on the door.

"Lucas!" I say pounding on the door.

It had been five minutes till we were able to get the door open.

When I opened the door, I saw it all, the horrific scene.

When we did I wished I would have never let him in this damn house.

TRIGGER WARNING

Lucas gripping Erin's neck, while touching her in ways, as she's trying to escape, but not even having the amount of strength.

As I pulled Lucas off of Erin I screamed straight in his face, "Don't fucking touch her!" While punching him straight in the jaw.

Punch after punch.

Word after word.

I just put her through so much pain and trauma.

I picked up Erin, wrapping my arms around her, having her wrap her legs around my waist, and arms around my shoulders.

ERIN POV

I feel my arms and legs wrap around a bare chest.

When I opened my eyes I saw a red car hood, and the front of the house.

I instantly knew where I was just by the smell of the car, and the way it started.

I looked to the left, and saw Colby starting the car, and reversing.

I put my head back, and rested my eyes, just taking in the events that just happened.

The car stopped, and the engine turned off.

As Colby got out of the car, shutting the door behind him.

He tossed me a pair of his sweats, since I was only in a sweatshirt.

"Are you coming in?" Colby asked opening my door.

"Where are we going?" I gently say back.

"One word, hotel" He said smiling.

As I made my way out of the car, I followed behind Colby.

"Colby?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Why are we getting a hotel?"

"Because I can't look at that fucking house" He mumbled, while walking towards the main door to the hotel.

I didn't say anything, till we got to our room.
"Hi! I'm sorry...just cleaning up the room, I'll be less than five minutes, I swear!" The cleaning lady said.

"Oh no your fine! No rush! No rush at all!" Colby said with a huge smile on his face.

"Ok, all done! Remember if anything is wrong, always call down to the front desk! But I'll make my way out of here for you two!" She spoke in a really hyper voice.

As she made her way out, swaying her hips, extremely curvy, spoke in my ear saying, "Skank...you see that guy, and a fat bitch like you?" She scoffed, "Die hoe" She whispered, humming to herself before shutting the door.

I walked to a little chair in front of the tv and sat down.

"Time?"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"What's the time?" Colby asked.

"11:12" I replied.

"Damn, only missed it by a minute" He said.

"Why does it matter?"

"Never mind" He replied back.

"We should probably go to bed"

"We?" I looked at him weirdly.

"I mean we-" Colby began but interrupted himself.

"Actually no, Erin I'm sorry, and I know you probably hate me now, I-I didn't know he was gonna do that. I just...I...basically let him rape you" He said sitting down of the foot of the bed.

"It's fine, it's not like I haven't been before" I said back.

"What?"

"In Utah, and Japan. It's not a new feeling" I complained with no expression.

"Get some sleep, I'm gonna grab something form the vending machine"

As Colby made his way out of the room, closing the door behind him I later down underneath the covers, in the huge bed.

As I started to doze off the door opened again, making my eyes shoot open.

"Colby can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Sure... what's up?" Colby said asking.

"Can I go right to bed?" I said getting more tired by the second.

"I don't care-" Colby started but I cut him off.

I flopped back curling up in the sea of blankets.

The bed dipped while I shut my eyes, putting my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms in an embrace around them.

"Goodnight Erin" I heard Colby whisper.

"Goodnight Colby" I responded back.
<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^

REALLY CRAPPY CHAPTER IM SORRY!!

I'm still trying to post on my computer, and my moms old iPhone 6😂

But yeah... don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me and all my socials media's.

SOCIALS

Instagram (main) : imemmaseitz
Instagram (spam) : speedysisterseitz
Twitter: imemmaseitz
Snapchat: queen_92123

917 WORDS NOT INCLUDING THIS

-Emma🐳

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

785K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.6M 54.7K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 39.9K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
511K 31.7K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...