Unique Superpowers

By hjoh0218

This is a book about various types of superpowers. I am writing this for all you people that want to write a... More

Animation
Atmokinesis
Biokineis
Chronokonesis
Clairaudience
Cryokinesis
Electrokinesis
Ferrokinesis
Geokinesis
Gravitakinesis
Hydrokinesis
Omnilingual
Photokinesis
Audiokinesis
Shapeshifting
New book!
A/N
Replication

Art-Electric Jumping

4.6K 50 13
By hjoh0218

Art-Electric Jumping: The ability to enter any film, video, video game, or piece of art.
(These were separate powers, but I combined them together because I thought they were similar)

In other words, they can travel through any works of art, videos (youtube, etc.), video games (like COD, overwatch, etc.), and movies and tv shows. Ya know Wizards of Waverly Place? (I know what you're thinking, did she really just ask that?) well there's an episode where Alex and Justin hop into a movie and are running around, becoming characters in it. And in Harry Potter, with the paintings on the walls that talk, and they can run around to different paintings.  Have you ever watched a movie, and said to yourself: "I wish I was in that movie!"? Well, with this power, you can be in that movie! These people manipulate their body to the same molecular structure as the piece of art, video game, video, movie, etc. in order to enter them. They can become their own character, or be in it as one of the already existing characters. Your original state will look normal if you possess this ability, but it can also be pretty dangerous. It can tamper with the electronic systems, and electricity, and you can make yourself that same character when you leave the video game, movie, piece of art, etc. You can bring anything in the video game, video, movie, etc. out of it and into real life.  People with this ability are called electronic jumpers or art jumpers (if you want, you could say electronic-art jumpers too).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are two more chapters coming after this! I haven't updated in forever guys, so sorry! A new chapter of my other book The Enhanced should be coming out later on today too, you guys should read it!

~Holly

Don't forget to vote & comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 16.3K 68
Isabelle loves reading books, especially novels. One time, she read a famous novel called 'Grow Old with You'. Isabelle was betrayed by her sister f...
141K 7K 44
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
61.5K 90 28
Indulge in a seductive journey through a world of secrets, desires, and illicit passions. This Smut Book is a collection of short stories that explor...
162K 3.8K 83
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...